Other Car Seats:

• Ease of Installation:
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Support and Safety:

Best Carseeat Around!

I am in love with the Graco Comfortspot. My daughter is 2.5 and we have used this for her since she was a year old. It even saved her life in a recent car accident. Our van got t-boned and the van fell to its side. The Graco Comfortsport carseat never moved and my daughter never fell out of it. I thank god for this carseat. It is extremely comfortable for my daughter and very easy to install. A few of its amazing features include: - Energy Absorbing Foam Liner (EPS)

- Deluxe Cup Holder/snack tray keeps necessities close at hand

- Removable, infant head support cradles baby’s head and neck

- 5-Point harness

- Front adjusting harness straps make securing your child simpler

- Patented easy-to-read level indicator for proper installation in the rear-facing position

- LATCH equipped for easy installation

- Deep side wings

- Certified for use in aircraft

I would recommend this carseat to anyone and everyone. You will be happy.

Not loving this one. The 'upgrade' Comfortsport is great

We bought the upgraded Comfortsport (with memory foam, cup holder on one side & snack tray on other) for my daughter a few months ago. We loved it! In a lot of ways we liekd it more than our Britax. The price was for sure much better than our Britax, it had more padding & the cup/snack holders. So when our Britax was ready for the trash I decided to get another Comfortsport but in pink this time!The pattern was great. However this wasn't the upgraded Comfortsport (bc I guess they don't have that in the pink fabric). The padding was no where near as comfy for my daughter. And it only had one cup holder. We tried it anyway bc it was such a great price. Well my daughter who is 2.3 years old and average in height, was right at the last slot. She could not grow any with this seat. And its supposed to be good up to 40lbs, my daughter is only 23lbs but bc of hieght it went back to the store.

I hated it and so did my baby!

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

We had this carseat for my first baby! I hated it! The straps never stayed even. One side was always loser than the other and they constantly got twisted. The baby hated it! He screamed every time we put him in there. It did not have much padding. The foam on one side cracked in half, even though we always handled the carseat carefully. Ultimately we replaced it with an Evenflo Triumph.

It did have a couple of high points. This seat is affordable. And for an affordable seat it has more padding than some of the other seats on the market. It is narrow. Which is great if you need to fit 3 carseats in one seat. It is also super light. We used to take this seat when we flew. It is a super simple seat, so really easy to use, install, etc.

We can tell it's a comfortable ride!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

Our son literally falls asleep every time we're in the car. This carseat must be so comfortable! We recently went on a vacation, and he was such a good boy. He is 7 months, 20lbs. We jsut swtched from the infant carseat to this. It works great. Sometimes his head falls, which is a con. It's just the angle of the carseat. But other then that, we are very happy with the purchase, and are confident that our son is safe in our vehicle.

Graco the brand I trust

from Chillicothe, MO

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

Graco is the brand of baby gear I trust the most. This is my second child and I used graco with the frist without any problem. Graco is durable for sure my items lasted well through my first child to be passed down to cousins and friends. I also appricate that graco items are resonably priced. As a parent some times I feel like I am being taken to the cleaners on baby gear. I like this car seat because it is well made and converts to when the child gets older, get more bang for your buck. I like it also because it is easy to adjust this is great for childs changing sizes and when coats get put on and taken off. one pull of a belt and ta da perfectly snug again. The only thing I don't care for it is so hard to take apart to clean. Even though I probably shouldn't let my kids eat in the van we do and the car seats get dirty and it is such a pain to take apart and clean but I think all carseats are probably this way so I still stick with GRACO!

Pink makes any girl happy!

from Woonsocket, RI

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

The first thing that make my girl attracted to this car seat is the color! Pinky pinky pie! :-)

Once she liked it, the softness and qaulity of the car seat made her comfortable and she sat quitely looking here and there and then back to it, touching the soft cushion. No crying anymore! Initially, it was a little big for her, when she was 1 year old (now she's more than 2). Her head could not rest on it properly when she was sleeping. But, now it fits her perfectly and with a travel neck pillow, her head does not move. The straps are quite strong and the clips hold quite firmly on to the seat clip. The frabric can be removed and machine-washed with no shrinking, The cup-holder holds my girls drinks quite firmly and easy for her to reach to it anytime! And long journeys are not a pain anymore:-)

Other thoughts...a foot rest would have been good to have as the kids' legs are tend to be hanging in the air and over a long journey, they would get tired. Other, than I'm happy overall.

I would recommend this to anyone. Go, get it. You won't regeret it.

love it!!

from Mishawaka, IN

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

Graco car seats are among the best out there for your money.  This seat is very safe and meets safety standards, but is soooo easy to install in your car or van!  I wanted a really cute seat for my little girl as well, and I really think this one is it!  The pink and brown colors and the butterflies are even cuter in person than in the pictures.  The cover of the seat is fairy easy to remove for washing it, also.  I also like the latches on the five point harness part of the seatbelt.  I have had other models that the two sides fit into each other, and then into the clip part, but this seat each side goes in separetly, which is much easier to fasten.  I also like that my daughter can actually reach the cup holder when the seatbelt is fastened.  The cupholder can also attach to either side of the seat.  If you are looking for a great convertible car seat for your daughter, I highly recommend this one!

A grandmother's choice

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

As I have raised five choldren and have considerable car seat experience, I can definitley recommend this car seat.  I bought this seat for my first granddaughter for my car.  It was simple to install and very easy to use.  I love the little cup caddy that can attach to the side of the seat.  It not only holds a bottle or cup, but is a nice place to hold a snack item as well.

The seat is very adjustble for size.  I do find it difficult to adjust the straps eaily but that may be my problem andnot the product design.  I do like that the straps buckle tightly and my three year old granddaughter cannot completely undo the buckles without me.  Knowing how kids can be, this is very important.  They are a bit hard to open, but that is a small price to pay for knowing she cannot "escape" while I am driving!

I have been very satisfied with the Graco car seats in general.  They are very well designed and well built.  It is easy to keep clean and does not stain easily.  Mine still looks like new after tow years of use.

Stylish and Durable

from Spotsylvania, VA

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

Love the color for my granddaughter, easy to get her in and out of and very durable. It fits well in my RAV4 and she is very comfy in it. She has no problem napping in it on our power shopping trips.

Very Comfortable

from Cary, IL

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

We bought this car seat based upon the Graco name as well as the price.  We have been very happy with it for the past 2 years.  It is very durable and very comfortable for our son.  We frequently take 4+ hour trips up to the in-laws cabin and my son sleeps very comfortably in this seat every time.

This seat is very easy to adjust the height as well as easy to switch from car to car.  The seat is easy to tighten as well as loosen.  My son loves (he's 3 now) to "buckle himself" and he is very good about being able to do the chest buckle; both clicking it together as well as taking it off when we get to our destination.

We also faced the flu in this car seat :-( and I was very happy about how easy it was to take apart and clean every crevice of it.  We are starting the search for our daughter as she is almost out of her Graco infant seat and I am very confident that we will be purchasing this same seat for her as well.

The Graco Comfort Sport is not worth saving a little extra money

from Burns, TN

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

We purchased the Graco Comfort Sport for my mom who watches my daughter most of the time. My daughter hated the Comfort Sport from the moment we put her in it. It sets up to straight and she couldn't sleep while in it because her head kept falling forward. After a few days we sent it back and bought the Graco My Ride 65. It's a little more expensive but worth the extra money!

Easy to install and works great

from Berwick, PA

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

The instructional manual was pretty basic.  Not hard to install at all.  I like that it has a little level with a ball on the side so you know that its at the appropriate angle.  I feel that my baby is safe and secure in this seat.  I have it in the reverse position right now and I thought for sure it would be really bulky looking but it wasn't.  It fits nicely and isn't as obtrusive as I thought it would be. It's a good buy...check it out.