Other Car Seats:

Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat

Pros

Cons

Best Carseeat Around!

I am in love with the Graco Comfortspot. My daughter is 2.5 and we have used this for her since she was a year old. It even saved her life in a recent car accident. Our van got t-boned and the van fell to its side. The Graco Comfortsport carseat never moved and my daughter never fell out of it. I thank god for this carseat. It is extremely comfortable for my daughter and very easy to install. A few of its amazing features include: - Energy Absorbing Foam Liner (EPS)

- Deluxe Cup Holder/snack tray keeps necessities close at hand

- Removable, infant head support cradles baby’s head and neck

- 5-Point harness

- Front adjusting harness straps make securing your child simpler

- Patented easy-to-read level indicator for proper installation in the rear-facing position

- LATCH equipped for easy installation

- Deep side wings

- Certified for use in aircraft

I would recommend this carseat to anyone and everyone. You will be happy.

Not loving this one. The 'upgrade' Comfortsport is great

We bought the upgraded Comfortsport (with memory foam, cup holder on one side & snack tray on other) for my daughter a few months ago. We loved it! In a lot of ways we liekd it more than our Britax. The price was for sure much better than our Britax, it had more padding & the cup/snack holders. So when our Britax was ready for the trash I decided to get another Comfortsport but in pink this time!The pattern was great. However this wasn't the upgraded Comfortsport (bc I guess they don't have that in the pink fabric). The padding was no where near as comfy for my daughter. And it only had one cup holder. We tried it anyway bc it was such a great price. Well my daughter who is 2.3 years old and average in height, was right at the last slot. She could not grow any with this seat. And its supposed to be good up to 40lbs, my daughter is only 23lbs but bc of hieght it went back to the store.

A pain to get assembled in the car but great once its in place

from north augusta sc

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

I would give this a much higher rating if it was easy to install. It took me a few hours to install this car seat, because the instructions were incredibly difficult to understand. However, once I got the seat installed it performed wonderfully! The straps secured my toddler in the seat very well. I like the design too. The color is a little bland, but I did not care about the aesthetics of the car seat. It is easy to clean too. My toddler is a little messy when he eats, and cleaning up the car seat was simple. The car seat was a bit on the expensive side, and there are other seats that are comparable in price. However, this car seat does the trick if you are looking for a safe way to secure your child on any type of trip. I would suggest getting help to set it up, unless you are great at assembling things.

Ease of Installation
I had a horrible time trying to install this in my car. The instructions were not clear at all.

Child's Comfort
My son likes this car seat.

Support and Safety
Its safe and secure once it is installed properly

Simple to set up when its in place.

Durable and made of sturdy material

Love this seat!

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

My boyfriends mother gave me this car seat for my baby shower and I absolutely love it. I believe it starts at 5lbs and goes all the way up to 50lbs, which is an awesome range for weight. I didn't use it until he started front facing however because I liked my travel system for my son as a smaller baby. For an older baby/toddler it is great. The clasps for the seat aren't too hard to put in place and it is extremely easy to install in your car. I love that it has an add on snack and drink holder because my son hates riding in the car so snacks are a must.

Ease of Installation
I had not trouble putting this in the car. It did take me a minute to figure out how to adjust everything, but once you understand it, it is very easy to adjust the straps.

Child's Comfort
It's a nice big cushy car seat! Looks comfortable to me, and the straps don't bother my son.

It's easy to get my son in and out of this seat. I never have any problems with the buckles getting stuck or anything.

It is a well put together car seat. Graco is a trusted brand and I have no complaints!

• Support and Safety:

Great car seat for toddlers.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

I absolutely love this car seat. It was very easy to install and is very easy to take out to put into another vehicle. It is very easy to take apart and put back together for cleaning purposes.

Ease of Installation
There is a guide on the car seat for how to install it for front facing or rear facing in the car. It is very easy either way to put in and where the seat belt goes through is actually big enough to place your hand in to get it through easier.

Child's Comfort
My daughter loves this car seat. She is more than happy to get into this seat and get strapped in and go where ever we are going. She loves having her cup holder for her drinks and a place for her snacks.

Support and Safety
This car seat gives great support for my daughter and I feel in very safe for her to be in while she is in it.

This car seat is very easy to use. It is simple to install and very simple to take apart to wash.

I love the design of this car seat. I gives my daughter great support and the ability to have her cup and snacks at arms distance.

My daughter is the second child to use this car seat and there is a ton of life left in it. This car seat has been used for about a total of 4 years and is still in perfect working order.

Great convertible seat

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

Really nice convertible car seat for children that have grown out of a baby seat. My children were both about 10lbs when born, so I could t carry them in a baby carrier past 4-5 months. We bought this and it was a great seat (both rear and front facing) for us. Fits nicely in cars, small Suv's, mini vans and trucks.

Ease of Installation
Super easy to install using both the latch system and standard seat belt.

Child's Comfort
Nice padding compared to other seats in the same price range. Not as cushy as the higher end seats...but for everyday use it's sufficient. We travel a lot and our kids never complained about this seat hurting their backs.

Support and Safety
I believe this is rated mid range in safety...I had no complaints with this seat when it came to safety. All he straps and buckles were very good quality.

Easy to install in any vehicle, and easy to buckle and unbuckle your child. Cup holder can be inserted on the left of right side.

Nice standard seat....colors are classic and not overly trendy. Seat isn't too large so it fits in many vehicles (which some larger seats like Britax are hard to fit many cars).

For the 3-4 years we used the seat I have no issues with durability. Easy to clean, easy to remove the cover to wash and put back together.

• Support and Safety:

Your little one can ride in style and comfort.

from cape cod, MA

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

We love the Graco ComfortSport car seat with "gracopedic" comfort foam. We have owned at least five other car seats and this is the best. As a mom you want the safest car seat for your baby, but there is also the budget to consider for some of us. I did a lot of research to find a car seat that I felt was safe and comfortable and also affordable.

The only reason I did not rate the Graco Comfort Sport five stars is the cover easily comes unsnapped at the bottom. This is great for cleaning, but my child has figured out how to pull it up. This in no way affects the safety of the seat, it just annoys me.

Ease of Installation
As far as the install, I was able to do it myself and without breaking every nail or bruising too many things. Let's face it, installing a car seat isn't a day at the spa, but this really wasn't that bad. And although I happen to have a little one who does not appreciate car rides, she is very comfortable while she whines "out,out" over and over

Child's Comfort
The Graco Comfort sport with gracopedic foam was reasonable in price, sort of right in the middle. But what really made the decision easy for me was the comfort! This seat is plush. And the seat cover comes off to clean, how great is that?! You don't have to disassemble the whole thing to clean it. The straps are easily adjusted from the front. Because this is a convertible car seat, it is usable for a few years. This makes it much more economical than having to buy two seats.

Now my daughter is three and 30 pounds and she will not fit in this seat much longer. The company says this will fit until 40 pounds, but I don't see us getting another 10 pounds, she barely fits in it now. I am now researching 5-pt booster seats sooner than I wanted to have to.

It has now been some time and I thought I would come back and add some more thoughts. The seat cover is not as easily cleaned as my first impression. I still found I had to unclip the latch mechanism to reach my hands around to the back to take the straps out to take the seat cover off. The cover comes off too easily and I ended up rigging it to stay with my own zip ties.

• Support and Safety:

Graco multi age car seat

from Fenton, MO

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

**Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat - Jordan, is a great car seat. I purchased this for my nephew and his wife. They love the idea that it is for multi age children.**

**I think it is 5 pounds to 80- pounds. Which is a great idea, no buying several car seats.**

**Only drawback is it is not easily taken in and out of the car, as there is no handle like the infant seats have. BUT do you really need to carry a heavy seat in and out of the house. NO. You think about it, years back only one type car seat, It had bars that hung over the seat, no seat belts back then, You always carried the baby in and out.**

**This is such a nice seat, no problems so far with it. Have used it for 3 months. They don't mind taking the baby out instead of the whole seat.**

**The baby is confortable, as it adjusts back for a small baby, so they are not sitting up straight like a one year old. It is easy to adjust also. **

**I would give it a 10. In my book, it is a great seat, appropiate for any age.**

** **

Ease of Installation
ease of installation make it a great deal

no complaints

Support and Safety
built for safety, keeps your child tightly in seat, no wobble. just great safety

once in, u have it set

support all the way

looks durable,

• Support and Safety:

My daughter loves this carseat!

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

My daughter absolutely loves this carseat.  We never have any problems with her crying or wanting to get out.  It's easy to use.  The strap adjustment is right below the seat and all you have to do is pull the tab to loosen which makes it super easy to adjust (to tighten you just pull the strap).  It's easy to install (once you get the hang of it - but that's with any carseat I guess).  The cover is very easy to remove and I have never had a problem washing it in the washing machine.  Just be careful to put the plastic "pins" up when washing so you don't loose them.  When we had her in the baby carseat, she would cry and hated to get into the car.  Now, it's a breeze.  She can see out of the window and the cover is so soft and plush that it seems to make a comfortable ride.  I wish that we would have gotten this carseat earlier because it would have made for a much better ride for everyone!  I would highly recommend it!!

• Support and Safety:

The best mid-priced car seat

from Athens, GA

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

I originally bought this for my older daughter simply because it was pink.  It turned out to be a fantastic investment.  She was very upset when she became too big for it.  There is lots of padding to make it very comfortable.  We took quite a few road trips and she never complained about being uncomfortable in her seat.  The colors were very pretty.  The straps were a bit of a pain to have to adjust but it was not worth removing a star from my rating.  I loved being able to take all the straps off and the cover off to be able to thoroughly clean it.  When the cover is off you can see the amount of padding this seat actually has.  Much more than the lower priced car seats.  Also, it's a Graco so you know it's going to be a good quality seat that will last as long as the expiration date.  The only reason we're still not using it is that it got misplaced during our move.  But that's okay.  We went and bought a brand new one for our youngest daughter.  Fantastic seat.

Easy to clean and safe

from Grand Forks, ND

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

I bought two of these for my twins and I am very pleased with them. I bought them because of the brand and quality and the 5 point harness system. They are safe and with the 5 point harness, I feel safer with them not being able to unstrap themselves. They are easy to adjust and easy to take apart for cleaning. The company is excellent even when I recently lost a latch, they sent one to me quickly and had excellent customer service. The fabric on the seats is soft and does not show much wear although we really get a lot of use out of them. They are attractive and match nicely to a grey interior. I feel like they get a secure fit with my van seatbelts and I don't have any problems removing them from the van and strapping them in. I also like the height adjustment which makes it convenient to adjust them as my boys grow. They are also easy to adjust around the legs without pinching their skin.

Graco Car Seat... A life saver.

from White Lake, MI

Comments about Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat:

I am going to start off by saying i love this product. when my son out grew his baby car seat my wife and i couldnt decide on which car seat to go with. being so many out ther and being new parents we wanted our son to be as safe as possible while driving with us. we searched the internet and stores for days with no luck, that is until we found this life saver. the reviews on this where few and far in between but it just called out safty to us. so we bought it. my son is going on tow not and he loves it. heck, i am going on 26 and i love it!!! with all the crazy drivers out then on their phones, while eatiing a big mac while putting on make up this lets me feel a little bit safer knowing that if we get into an auto accident that my sone will be safe. overall i would and have been recomending this car seat to all new parents and all people who have the chance of having a small child in there car.