Other Strollers:

Cons

Gracio Carseat a Moneysaver

from Vincennes,IN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Sturdy

Cons

• Infants
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton:

I purchased this carseat for my son who is four years old, going on five. He outgrew his infant car seat and I saw that this car seat was three in one. I could purchase one car seat that will last him until he no longer needs it. I also like that there are inside compartments to store things and a cup holder that is solidly attatched to the car seat. The car seat is very well padded and comfortable. The head rest is adjustable and grows with your child. I am very impressed with this purchase. I prefer Graco brand as I have always had good experiences with all of thier products that I have purchased in the past. My son was very excited when he saw that he had a new carseat that was much bigger than the cramped, uncomfortable one he was used to. My son no longer complains that the seat is hurting him and he loves it and often falls asleep in it on our car rides. I can take him on longer roadtrips now that he can ride in comfort. The cup holder is a perfect size and all of his different sized sippy cuts are able to fit in the cup holder. There is extra padding and cushion that is removable and I like this as well. I feel that this is a very sturdy carseat, it is heavy and solid. The sholder straps are adjustable, with several slots to allow for your child to grow. Also included is an additional shoulder strap for when your child is ready to fit in a booster seat, and this is adjustable too. I would recommend this seat for any parent who wants to save money and wants to purchase one car seat instead of three. My childs comfort is important and he loves his new Graco car seat.

Decent smaller car seat

Comments about Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton:

The Graco Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat is a relatively inexpensive unit by a company that I trust. It is fairly easy to install, and my 2 year old daughter seems comfortable in it.

The car seat has a modern look.

Safety
    I feel that my 2 year old daughter is very safe in this car seat.

Child Comfort
    Being a less expensive unit, this car seat does not have quite as much padding, but my daughter still seems comfortable in it. However, the pads that attach to the straps near the neck to make them more comfortable are inadequate. They are extremely thin and easily removed by my daughter.

Maneuverability
    The car seat once installed, does not have any adjustments to height or angle. It can be placed in a forward facing or rear facing position. It is fairly easy to install, but not so much that I look forward to doing so.

So far so good, but we have had the car seat for less than 1 year. The seat has had a recall on the buckle, but not for safety reasons. The buckle can become hard to remove if it is allowed to become dirty.

• Maneuverability:

Nice Appearance , good value.

Comments about Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton:

Was a nice value , had no complaints. Would recommend to others.

The design and look was very appealing compared to other car seats we looked at for son.

Child Comfort
    My son seemed to enjoy riding in it and never seem to irritate him or make him uncomfortable.

My son is extremely rough on things and this withstood him and all his boy ness. Didn't tear or breakdown.

Love this car seat

Comments about Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton:

This is the car seat that we chose for our son when he outgrew his infant seat. This seat is amazing. At first I thought it would be inconvenient because it does not have a detachable base but it is very easy to get him in and out of. What I really love about this seat is that it accommodates a baby of 4 pounds. It can be used for an infant or toddler. My son still uses this seat and we even bought another one for our other car!

The design makes it very easy to get your child in and out of. Even a fussy toddler that is wiggling around is easy to buckle in this seat.

Safety
    This seat is very secure in the car. It doesn't move around like other car seats.

Child Comfort
    My son loves this seat. He is sitting up high enough to see out of the window and when he sleeps his head doesn't fall over like it did in his first car seat.

Maneuverability
    This seat can be taken in and out if a car in about 5 minutes. Easy to install and move

This car seat is very durable. I have loved it so far!

• Maneuverability:

Well made and safe for kiddos

Comfortable for kids.

The design is overall well done, but the handle could be more ergonomic for the parent to get it out of the car.

Safety
    Construction seems well designed and safe.

Child Comfort
    Children fall asleep in it so it I assume it's comfortable.

Maneuverability
    A bit bulky getting it in and out of a car.

Used it for my son and 3 years later my daughter.

Great item...

Comments about Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton:

Since my children have been born I have always wanted the best and comfortable things for them. Every time I purchase something it would be this brand.

Tried different ones but I always come back to this type of car seat as I see the kids comfortable and enjoy sitting on this chair time and time ago. I light that it isn't heavy for me to transfer to and from one of the cars that we have in the home. It is really a pain to move them but luckily it is just a click away and simple as they invented the way made it.

Safety
    Easy to buckle of for safety and light enough to transfer from one car to another.

Child Comfort
    Child relax and sleep peace when tired and enjoy the ride. Plenty of times we take long trip and all they do is enjoy the comfort of the chair and they are not fussy when it comes to be sitting on the chair for a long period of time. Nap time is enjoyable

Nice and sturdy but easy to carrier when needed.