Other Strollers:

Cons

Stroller Love

from Memphis, Tn

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

We bought ours 'gently used' and it still had MANY trips left in it. This stroller has a super comfortable seat for the tiny one and plenty of storage for anything you might possibly need. We love to spend all day at the zoo and usually bring a picnic for lunch. This stroller holds everything and still travels with ease. I might be tired after but it's NOT from pushing that stroller!

Good, Standard Stroller

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

This is a great stroller, but it is just a little too bulky. We have been more inclined to just pack our umbrella stroller on many trips where this stroller would have fared better, if not for the lack of room in our car. We got this for our first born, but did not use it as much until we had a toddler and a baby. Then it became handier when we went on walks because either child could sit in the stroller, as needed. It handles uneven terrain and transitions between ground types pretty well. The cupholder and closed container near the handles are amazing. I also really appreciate the roomy under the seat bin that accommodates bulky items. It can fold up or stay open, depending on what it is you are storing. One of my biggest complaints is that I seem to struggle getting the open/close mechanism to work. For me, it can be challenging, especially when wrangling children, to open it quickly. However, my husband can work it with fluidity. I am not certain if a certain level of strength (or dexterity) beyond my abilities is required; I feel like it should be less complicated.

Easy to use and durable

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

This stroller is easy to use and is durable. The reason I gave it an 8 is because it isn't the smallest stroller when folded. If you have the trunk space however it is a great stroller. Great overall stroller from a reliable company.

It is an easy stroller to figure out how to use. Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to collapse a stroller or lock it back in place but this stroller is not like that.

Safety
    I never had any problems with safety and this stroller.

Child Comfort
    This stroller has comfortable straps and it reclines at a comfortable level. My child never had a problem riding in this stroller or taking an occasional nap.

Maneuverability
    For the most part this stroller is easy to use. Some terrain it had problems, not exactly an off road stroller but it did pretty well.

It lasted and held up great with my child. It did not show wear and there were no tears when we sold it when my child grew out of it.

nice, easy stroller

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

This is an easy to use stroller. It's nothing fancy, but it does its job! Its design is not the prettiest, but it could work for a boy or a girl, which makes it perfect for families with multiple children. The maneuverability is about average, maybe a little better. I would not recommend using it through snow as it may not make it through it easily. I also would not recommend using this stroller on uneven terrain. As far as safety goes, as always, Graco made this stroller safe and sturdy, for newborns clear to toddler age children. I do not have any concerns about it lasting! Baby's comfort seems to be another important factor, and the seat seems to offer good support.

Good stroller

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

I think this is a good stroller, it's Sturdy can hold your things and I like the fact that you can lay it all the way back if you need to. That would come in handy if you were out in public and needed to change your baby but you didn't have a changing station around.

• Maneuverability:

Sturdy and holds up great!

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

I have two children less than 2 years apart. I LOVE this stroller. We had 3 strollers total and this is the only one that could hold up for us. I used it for the first and now for the second. I love it. They also love it, both kids slept great in this cozy stroller. Rolls easy outside as well, we took it off road for a spontaneous hike and it worked wonderful! We had an umbrella stroller and the fabric piece kept coming undone which was not safe so we tossed it out. Then we had a double stroller and the straps broke in the front seat. This one is still going strong since 2010 :) I wouldn't change anything about this stroller! Another strong point is the bottom basket holds a ton of stuff. I use large diaper bags since I have two kids and it fits perfect along with 2 cups. I have no issues with the durability or design!

The design is perfect for a baby or toddler.

Child Comfort
    Both of my kids love sleeping in this stroller.

Maneuverability
    Used for off road on rocky trail and worked wonderful!

A very good stroller

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

It is a good sturdy stroller nice looking and well worth the price I have 2 of them and they get tons of use we don't have a car so we walk every where. They have been through a lot but are still holding up nicely. I do wish the came in more color choices the browns and tans are not my style. Pink,purple,green and blue would be nice

Buy it!

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

I think this was a great purchase for my daughter. I have been using the same one since she was born. She is 2 1/2 now!

It is easy to use, and super lightweight :) I am a small girl and this is so easy to use for me...I was traumatized at the fact of having to lug around all of this stuff for a child. This helped me so much.

Safety
    I have never encountered any issues on safety with this product. My daughter likes to climb on EVERYTHING, but that wouldn't be a safety issue of the product.

Child Comfort
    My little one asks me to go on walks..it is perfect. She has grown up in this stroller.

Maneuverability
    This is also a very easy stroller to use. It turns great, it fold up great. The locks work great. I am pretty sure I got in a a decent price too. A lot of strollers are very expensive. You always want the "Best" of everything when you have a baby, but I am so glad I purchased this one even though it was a lot less expensive. I still use it.

I have been using this for 2 1/2 years..It is still amazing. It is used daily. I also have taken it on trips to Disney and Busch Gardens in Tampa. It has been in and out of my trunk about a million times.

• Maneuverability:

Great for new parents on a budget

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

This product is great for new parents on a budget. It is convenient for those who want an all inclusive system. This product can be added with the Graco carrier to snap on for infants and also be used with the base in the car for a car seat as well. It is an all around convenient product.

• Maneuverability:

The Graco 6b05sml3 is a great stroller.

Comments about Graco 6B05SML3 Standard Stroller:

The Graco 6B05SML3 is a great stroller, it is a light compact stroller and is easy to store for travel. The child can it in it comfortably for long walks. It is also very durable. I have used mine through 2 kids and it still works great. It shows the normal wear and tear of a stroller but still works and looks fairly new.