Other Baby Carriers:
Graco 3-in-1 Soft Infant Carrier

Graco 3-in-1 Soft Infant Carrier

Loved it

Comments about Graco 3-in-1 Soft Infant Carrier:

I love my carrier. My family has property up north in the woods and having this makes carrying my son through the trails and around with us possible. I tried using it while shopping and found it to be a pain, it was always difficult for me to get my son in and out by myself. For trips and family time it was great. We could pass him easily when he got to heavy and he loved being in it.

• Safety:
  • Baby's Comfort:
  • Parents' Comfort:

Graco Soft Carrier 5070 is complicated to use.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Graco 3-in-1 Soft Infant Carrier:

Graco Soft Carrier 5070 is complicate to use.  I like the idea of carrying my baby in the grocery store so I can use my hands to get groceries, so I like using baby carriers, but this Graco Soft Carrier 5070 was just too complicated for me to use very often.  Just to put the soft carrier together before you even put your baby in it, you have to latch nine different things.  I sat with the instruction book and tried to figure out what was supposed to latch into what.  The third time that put this on, I was still needing another adults assistance.  When I am out grocery shopping, I usually don't have another to help me, so I need to be able to get this contraption on myself.  I do like that it has a several back supports - including one strap at the top of your back (very difficult to latch by yourself), that helps to support your baby.  The instruction book tells how the carrier can be used with a baby facing out, but I could not figure it out (even With the instructions).  Graco Soft Carrier 5070 is complicated to use.

• Safety: