Other Hair Sprays:
Got2b
Got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous 9.1oz.

Got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous 9.1oz.

one of the best products i've ever used

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous 9.1oz.:

Like the other reviewers on this site, I have tried many different hair spray products and was never happy with any of them. I happened to see an ad for Got2b products in a local circular. it was buy one, get one free. the first product I bought was the smooth operator spray which is absolutely awesome. Then I tried their dry shampoo, outstanding product. I tried fat tastic collagen infused spray and got thicker hair instantly. then I found Got2b2 sexy hairspray. And truthfully I haven't stopped using it. the price is definitely right. and the hold and volume it gives your hair is amazing. it is not sticky or stiff. you don't feel like a helmet head, if you know what I mean. it is a soft & flexible hold to your hair and is easy to shampoo out without a problem. I honestly can say that anything I have bought from this company to date, I have not been disappointed with. and I have recommended it to many of my friends who always thank me for it! super product.

Got2b Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous Hairspray lifts hair, and stays.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous 9.1oz.:

I picked up a can of Got2b dry shampoo, and received a free Got2b Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous Hairspray attached to it.

I usually use White Rain Hairspray as I can pick it up for a buck. I figured if it's free then let's give it a try.

The size I have is 1.7 ounce/48 g. It comes in a striking can, with a spray top. I washed, and teased my hair, and then gave the side a little spray. I then smoothed this back, and pinned it. I then did the same with the other side, turning it into a French twist. I lifted the top of my hair, and gave it a spray.

I checked that my hair was in place, and then gave it a few quick sprays. I was still able to lift the top of my hair, before the spray set.

It was firm, but not really stiff. My hair stayed in place. At night I take down the back of my hair, and the following morning had no problems putting it back up, and spraying it in place.

When it came to washing my hair, and getting the hairspray out, it wasn't any harder than using my regular hairspray.

I love all got2b products

from Hamilton, OH

Comments about Got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray Voluptuous 9.1oz.:

i only use got2b products on my hair i love this hairspray gives you volume and keeps ur hair in place but one thing i really love about this product is when i curl my hair or something then i spray it with got2b 2 sexy hairspray i am still able to but my fingers thru my hair so thats a plus