Other Hair Conditioners:

from Ashtabula, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Got 2 B Deep Rescue Conditioner:

I bought this item since I had a horrible dye job and my hair was fried. my salon stylist recommened this brand so I bought it for the first time. First time I used it, I loved it. LOVED IT!! My hair looked liked it may bounce back. I waited a few days and used it again. This time, not so much. My hair felt greasy and oil, and looked horribled. After I rewashed it three times, it finally looked ungreasy, but frizzed. The texture had not changed and it was still pretty dead. I was not expecting miracles, but I was amazed by the huge difference of the two different times of using this product.

I do like the smell of the item, and maybe if you used this item once a month it may be better. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars just due to that first use.That first use was great and I can not say it did not do what it said it would, just using more than once is a mistake.I would suggest hot oil maybe next time over this item.

Healthy hair!

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about Got 2 B Deep Rescue Conditioner:

I am a big fan of Got 2 B products! They are so awesome and have fantastic packaging. I'm a big fan of cool packaging and Got 2 B definitely passes the test! I have super dry, long and thick hair that needs conditioned frequently. I recently discovered the Got 2 B Deep Rescue Conditioner. I immediately fell in love with the awesome smell when I picked it up at the drugstore. When I used it for the first time, I was sold! The Got 2 B conditioner made my hair feel so much healthier. Plus, the smell was awesome1 My husband even commented on how great my hair smelled when I got out of the shower. The conditioner has really lasted me a long time. A  little goes a long way and I am still on my first bottle two weeks later. With this long of hair, I go through products fast. I was very pleased with this product and hope that Got 2 B issues some great coupons in the future. I'll definitely be reccommending this product to friends!

Deep Rescue Conditioner is the best conditioner I've ever used!

from Ithaca, NY

Comments about Got 2 B Deep Rescue Conditioner:

I love Got 2 B Hottie Deep Rescue Conditioner! Wow this product is amazing!I got my chemically straightened, and it was falling out like crazy. Then I started using this conditioner and my hair has become so much healthier and it's also stopped falling out! I love this conditioner!