Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Gorilla Glue Dries White All-Purpose Adhesive

Gorilla Glue Dries White All-Purpose Adhesive

All Purpose Clear Glue

Comments about Gorilla Glue Dries White All-Purpose Adhesive:

Gorilla glue is quick drying and very strong bonding. A small amount of Gorilla glue goes a very long way. This glue is made for all purposes which means no matter the task, weather big or small, this glue will do the job plus more. Also, it dries clear so you can use this glue anywhere you need an adhesive.

Gorilla Super Glue

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Gorilla Glue Dries White All-Purpose Adhesive:

I got the Gorilla Super Glue to fix something that I broke which was a small thing. (I can't remember off hand what I had to fix.) But this stuff is so strong that I have used it to fix so many other things in the house that needed repair. I re glued a full length mirror that was coming off my shelf, I fixed my refrigerator bar that goes on the front of the door, a pair of shoes that had the sole coming loose & a piece of linoleum that got ripped in my kitchen among various other projects to name a few. I will never again use the other so called glue products that they say will hold anything because they simply just don't work. It says it's impact tough and this statement could not be any more true. Everything I have used this on has lasted and you don't have to hold things together forever for it to set. I usually give it a good 24 hours to fully set before using the item that I fixed but it does not wear over time like some do. I bought a small .53 Oz. bottle and have had it for about four months and there is still about 1/3 of the bottle left. You can't go wrong with Gorilla Super Glue.