Other Joint & Muscle Pain Medicines:
Goody's
Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder

Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder

Great for random body pains

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

I've always had a hard time swallowing pills no matter how small they are! But I always get very sore in my muscles from running and working out as I get older. I was so tired of trying to force down aspirins and other pain relieving pills. Sometimes I would even resort to chewing them which tasted awful! I was very relieved to find Goody's back and body pain relief powder at a local pharmacy one day when I was browsing and I have been purchasing it ever since! I really like how this comes in a powder form so I ca. Easily mix it with some water and easily swallow it. It doesn't taste awful like some medicines and it goes down easily. The best part of this powder is that it actually relieves my back and body pains I get occasionally from work or exercise. Goody's pain relief powder has been such a lifesaver for me because I now don't have to choose between forcing down a pill or suffering through body pain which always made my job difficult. I would highly recommend this to anyone who experiences some sort of body pain or ache and not just for those who hate pills, I would recommend it to anyone because it works better then aspirins or tylenols as well.

Goody's Powder Helps with Minor Pain

from Virginia

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

I've used Goody's Back and Body Pain Relief Powder for years because my parents where always using Goody's Powder for every ache and pain they had. Now I'm a believer after dealing with back pain myself. I find it hard to swallow, but suck it up and within minutes of taking for those times my back aches, it helps fast! I'm assuming the powder hits the blood stream quicker and pain results are fast is why this pain medicine works so well. But this powder doesn't help much when I'm in a great deal of pain, but I didn't expect it to. I've used this Back and Body Pain powder for other pain such as headaches and toothaches, the 24 count box is great to always have one on hand. The ingrediants aren't really special, aspirin and acetaminophen is what's in each powder, this particular back and body powder doesn't contain any caffeine like some of the other kinds do. Goody's Back and Body Pain Powder helps with pain fast but it's hard to swallow!

These work so quickly on pains and headaches.

from West Virginia

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

I was a little skeptic about using powdered mixes for pain relief. I've always been told not to bite or chew up any type of medicine I'm taking because it would mess with how fast it works. This stuff is purposely in a powder form so you can mix it in with whatever you want to drink it with. It recommends drinking it with water but sometimes I mix it in with my tea and drink it.

The Goody's back and body works great for headaches too. Sometimes I won't have any headache meds on hand and I'll mix one of these up. It seems to go to work on my headache within a half hour. It's very simple to use this stuff. You pour it into your drink and mix. It's a little less convenient than just taking a tablet but it does work so it is worth the extra hassle for me.

These do give water a little bit of a taste even though it's supposed to be tasteless. This is the reason I like to mix it in with teas because it helps keep the taste of it from coming through.

These are quick to work on headaches. They also help whenever I have a sprain or strain. I like to use these in conjunction with rub ons and wraps because the combination makes it so much easier to deal with the pain of a sprain or strain.

Acetaminophen in another packaging...

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

When I was having a bout with sore calves following too much hiking in one day for this old body, my husband went to the drugstore to try to find me something to help relieve the pain I was having. I was so sore, I could hardly walk at any speed. He thought that by getting something that we had never used before would be better (I can't fault his thinking, he had my best interest in mind) than the products we had in our medicine cabinet. He came home with Goody's Back and Body Ache Powder.

I took the powder and it did help slightly, but I have to be honest here....it is just Acetaminophen, that's it, nothing else! The results I got from Goody's was probably no different that the result I would have gotten from any other brand.

I used the remaining powders for other times when I had a headache or some other muscle ache and it worked for those symptoms too. So now, when I shop for pain relievers, I include Goody's Powder in my list of possibilities to purchase when I am comparing prices and brands. Why not...it works the same because it is the same as the others that are also acetaminophen!

Pretty good for otr

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

I have previously and in the past purchased this Goody's Back and Body Pain Relief Powder 24 pack and found that in my opinion it worked pretty good. I was reluctant to try this product because I have always used Goody's for headache and they really worked good but I finally decided to try this product for body and back pain and most of the time it did help. The one thing I love about this product is that since it is in a powder form I found that for me it worked faster at relieving the pain. I felt relief probably in about ten minutes. Now I say this product is good but there is better out there. This is probably about as good as I have found over the counter. Another good thing about this product is that the price is really reasonable so I can purchase it whenever I need it and want go broke. Also one thing I do not like is the flavor. I had to use a soft drink to wash it down and it tasted very bitter but I have now gotten used to it. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this Goody's Back and Body Pain Relief Powder.

Amazing stuff!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

Goody's powder is amazing stuff! I always keep it on hand in my medicine cabinet as well as in my car. Next to my Excedrin, this is my favorite product for back and body aches and I also love the migraine formula. The only thing about Goody's powder is the taste. If you have never tried it, brace yourself...because it is terrible. The trick is to place the powder as far back on your tongue as you can and then have a drink ready to wash it all down. The wonderful thing about Goody's powder is that it works so fast! Because it is in powder form, it gets into your system faster and goes to work super quickly on those body aches and back aches. I use it all the time when my back pain hits and I need relief fast. I would suggest Goody's back and body to anyone who needs their back or body pain relieved quickly and who doesn't have a terrible gag reflex because this certainly takes some getting used to. But I love the product.

"Goody's for pain!"

from Kannapolis, NC

Comments about Goody's Back & Body Pain Relief Powder:

Been having backaches everyday for weeks, can't afford to go to doc, so thought I'd try this since reg. Goody's work so well for my headaches.....Best thing I'd done for myself in a while!! Didn't stop what's causing it but it's sure getting me thru the day!!  Thanks Goody's!!