Other Yogurts:

from Oakland, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Goodbelly Good Belly Probiotic Yogurt:

I initially saw this at a sampling event in a local Molly Stone's store. They had a "challenge" and a coupon which I tried-- and was so hooked on it, I kept buying it. It makes me feel great, and my kids drink it too.

I'm always trying to spread the word!

from Hanover, PA

Comments about Goodbelly Good Belly Probiotic Yogurt:

I've been drinking GoodBelly for about a year now and I honestly have no idea how I got by without it before. I absolutely love it. I love the fact that it's dairy-free. I believe GoodBelly helps to keep the doctor away. EVERYONE and every natural food store should know about it!!! I back it 100%. I promote it so much I should get paid, lol! I friggin love this stuff and.. every time I hear someone is sick.. there I am talking about it! But, many people are weary for some reason. There's nothing bad about GoodBelly ---- it's all good!!

I love GoodBelly!

from Santa Teresa, NM

Comments about Goodbelly Good Belly Probiotic Yogurt:

I was very impressed with GoodBelly, i took the 12 day challenge and continued to buy it even after. I usually take probiotic vitamins but noticed that they sometimes tend to spoil if i forget to take them everyday, so i really appreciate the fact that they come in convenient little "to-go" bottles, so to speak. the only problems i had with them is that the kids tend to try and take them (lol). They are a very good price and every carton comes with a coupon you can cut out of the inside, i look forward to continuing with GoodBelly for a long time to come.

Goodbelly is the best nondairy probiotic product I've tried.

from East Peoria, IL

Comments about Goodbelly Good Belly Probiotic Yogurt:

We love this stuff in my house.  It's nondairy and tastes great.  My toddler thinks it's just juice, so it goes down easy.  It is the only probiotic product I can eat/drink without gagging, so it's great for people who can't hack the yogurt smell.

I will not let a day go by without drinking my Good Belly!

from South San Francisco, CA

Comments about Goodbelly Good Belly Probiotic Yogurt:

I am so glad that I discovered Good Belly probiotic drink!  I used to have a terrible time with belly bloating in the afternoons.  My waistbands would always feel like they were cutting into me a couple of hours after my lunch break.  It did not matter what I ate, it was an everyday problem (probably due to natural lack of good bacteria in my digestive system now that I am aging – I’m in my forties).  I read that probiotics sometimes help ease the bloat by adding billions more of the good and healthy bacteria back into the digestive system.   I decided to give Good Belly a try to see if it would help me.  It sure did!

I have tried some of the other probiotic drinks on the market, but they are usually dairy based (yogurts and smoothies) and they don’t help ease the belly bloat because the dairy products cause bloating for some people, such as myself.

Good Belly is a fruit drink, not a dairy drink, which comes in several forms – a shot (which is enhanced with multi-vitamins), cartons of fruit juice (you must drink 8 ounces for the full benefit of the probiotic), single serving juice containers, and a powder that you can add to your water.  I haven’t tried the powder, but the others are delicious juices.

This product has been an absolute miracle for me!  I will not let a day go by without drinking my Good Belly!