Other Pull-Up Diapers:

GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

These are good for keeping everyone asleep at night.

I am a mother of two daughters, aged 17 and 11, and a son, aged 8. My two younger kids have had a long history of bladder control problems in the night. I heard about GoodNites for the first time when I saw them advertized in a magazine. This was two years ago. I bought a boys' pack and a girls' pack and decided to see if they worked. That night, they both wore them to bed and the next morning, their sheets were totally dry. Today, my daughter is just about out of her bewetting phase. However, my son is still in the thick of it, so he will be wearing the GoodNites diapers for quite a while longer. This is OK with him and I because we both do not want to have to go through drying urinated sheets again.

Nothing like they should be

My 11 yr old boy wets the bed still. He's too small for Adult "Diapers" so I am stuck using Good Nights he goes through 1 a night and he soaks Through it and the entire bed blankets and all!

I don't know if the ones I used for my daughter were the same brand and they just changed them or what. But She eventually out grew diapers But wasn't potty trained so I bought "Over night" (Which I no longer can find) they were plain white looked like Adult diapers. Were THICK and ABSORBENT the only time she ever leaked is when she'd go 2-3 nights with out wetting the bed so she'd wear the same one Over and over and it was a bit wore out But If she had a brand new one one and wet the bed the bed and blankets did NOT get wet!

With These I am washing my sons blankets every single day unless I get lucky and he goes a day or 2 w/out wetting the bed.

He pees the bed one time and EVERYTHING is soaked

Comfort
He doesn't complain about them

He pees the bed one time and EVERYTHING is soaked

DO NOT BUY, DON'T WORK

from Kansas,Missouri

About Me Grandparent

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

WE TRIED HUGGIES OVERNIGHT DIAPERS FOR MY GRANDSON WHILE HE WAS 4, 5 AND NOW 6 AND THEY ALWAYS LEAK OVERNIGHT, SO WE TRIED GOODNIGHTS (ALSO MADE MY SAME COMPANY, KIMBERLY-CLARK) AND THEY LEAK VERY BADLY EVEN ON SLIGHT WETTING. DO NOT BUY-TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. MY GRANDSON IS A NORMAL-SIZED CHILD, 48 POUNDS. WHAT DOES WORK IS PAMPERS UNDERJAMS. IF THEY LEAK I CAN'T TELL FOR SURE AND IT WOULD ONLY BE ON AN ESPECIALLY LONG NIGHT WITH MULTIPLE WETTINGS.

LOVE this product!!

from Charlotte, NC, USA

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks

Cons

• None

• Diaper Changing
  • Overnight

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

After having surgery on my back when I was 15, I had a catheter after which caused MAJOR problems for me after it was removed. I was afraid to wear a diaper or pull up again, as I hadn't worn diapers since I was potty training. However, after a couple accidents during day and night and not knowing what to do, my cousin geared me towards GoodNites until I could figure out my issue. I was afraid of having my GoodNites seen by others or by leaking, neither of which was an issue. I LOVE GoodNites!
I wore them at school for months, and they never raised an issue. They were so discrete and easy for me to change. I love that they are able to be torn off, but don't have tabs. I later had bladder corrective surgery, as when my first catheter was removed, some muscles were torn and weakened in my bladder. In all, I wore GoodNites for almost a year, with being nearly totally reliant on them for 4 months. I then had bed wetting issues, as was common with my bladder surgery, and wore them at night for almost a year after surgery.
Only ever had a few leaks, which surprised me, as I was 15-16 when I wor them.
Overall, they were an AMAZING product! Very discreet and comfy! Better than other diapers I wore for sure! I'd recommend these to a friend without a doubt!

Much less embarrasing for my 12 year old

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

I have a 12 year old boy that would probably kill me if he found out I wrote this review (lol). He has had bedwetting problems his whole life and these are the best thing that has happened so far! Now he can go to sleepovers and camp! His system is Bringing grocery bags and diapers in a special bag. He brings it to the bathroom before bed and puts on the diaper, wakes up and pus the pullup in the bag and tosses it! I am just praying nobody finds out and that doesn't start having daytime accidents, though if he did, I would feel confident sending him to school in these diapers.

• Absorbency:

Overall

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

I've always had a bedwetting problem even since I was 7 and currently 19. I'm also a heavy wetter and goodnits are still able to obsorb everything without leaking.... And also very comfortable!

Absorbency
I'm a heavy wetter and every morning when I wake up the goodnits were able to obserb everything without leaking.

Comfort
Goodnights feel like your wearing a cloud very comfortable and very easy to sleep in.

Leak Prevention
Like I said before, I'm a very heavy wetter and goodnits are still able to hold/absorb everything without leaking.

• Absorbency:

These are okay. Others work just as well for less money.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

My son was having accidents at night so I was in search of a good pull up at a decent price. I came across the Good Nites pullups. They were pretty good, but not my favorite pullup out there. Most of the time it kept clothes and sheets dry, but there were times this pullup wouldn't hold up. I tried some store brand ones and they seemed to work just as well, if not better, and they were a good chunk of money less then the Good Nites brand. They call them underwear, but they are just pull ups. The pictures on the front of them and my son didn't really ever complain about them being uncomfortable. So, I assume they fit well. They looked like they did. For the price I would just go with something else. I wouldn't say that they were terrible though. Good, but not great.

Absorbency
Most of the time they absorbed well, but not always

Comfort
They seemed to fit comfortably and my son didn't mind them.

Leak Prevention
There were leaks from time to time. Not always, but enough to have me looking for another brand.

Goodnights Underwear

Profile Image

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

Goodnights Underwear for night time is a wonderful product if you have older children who have night time accidents. They are very absorbent and look similar to underwear. They are definitely not bulky like diapers and do not make noise when child moves around, so these could be worn easily during a sleep over with no embarrassment. My son never complained that they were uncomfortable at all. They never left any marks on him from being too tight and did a good job at keeping his skin dry.

Absorbency
Goodnights underwear absorb quite a bit. Obviously an older child will wet more at night than a baby and these night time underwear hold up very well.

Comfort
My son wore these for quite a few months and always seemed fine with them on. He never once complained that they hurt or were uncomfortable on him.

Leak Prevention
I can honestly say that these never once leaked on my child. As long as you get the right size they are very good at leak prevention.

• Absorbency:

Works well on smaller children

from Southfield, MI

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

My nine year old step-son has had bed wetting issues for years. He's finally growing out of it, but up until about 6 months ago we had to use some kind of nighttime diaper. When he was younger, these GoodNites worked very well. They kept the sheets dry when he wet at night. They were an absolute necessity in our house.
Unfortunately as he got older and larger, they didn't work as well. I assume that this is because as he got bigger his bladder got bigger as well, causing more urine to be in the GoodNites. Apparently it was more urine than the nighttime underwear could handle. They would leak sometimes. Now it was still less mess than if he hadn't been wearing anything at all but I still had to strip the bed and wash the sheets and blankets.

Absorbency
These will absorb well on smaller children. The ones that are rated for larger children could use more absorbency strength.

Comfort
My step-son has never complained about these being uncomfortable at all.

Last resort turned lifesaver

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

I have a 5 year old daughter who sleeps so deeply she doesn't wake up to use the bathroom at night. Its very tough on her, and she is so ashamed that she has this problem. I do my best to help her, and when the largest size diapers and pull ups were habitually failing, i turned to Goodnites. Thank goodness for goodnites!

They slip on easily, can be torn off if you need or want to, and are quite good at masking odors. Its hard to say how long she is wet at night, but so far there has been no sign of diaper rash or other skin irritation. Yay!

The fit is pretty nice too, not too thick, comfortable fit, and not too tight on her 45lb frame. We have been using these for 4 months, and in that time they have only failed twice. Those nights we realized she had eaten popcorn and a ton of water just before bed (Pajama party!) so lesson learned.

Comfort
She only complains when she is wet. Cont argue with that!

Leak Prevention
No leaks unless its an unusual circumstance.

Just Incase

from reading pa

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

I had bought these Goodnites for my oldest sin. He was having a hard time making it through the night, he is a very sound sleeper. I bought these Goodnites to try and have mixed feelings on these. When I took the underwear out it was much thinner than what I expected. I know these are much more for the child who can make it through the night and just needs a just in case. I found that these leaked very easily. I would only get these if you are putting them on for a just incase in every once awhile.

Absorbency
I think these are very thin and did not meet my child's need for overnight.

Comfort
They are thinner and fit like regular underwear. My son never complained about them being uncimfortable.

Leak Prevention
I found that these leaked very easily.they were not snug fit and often leaked from the sides. Did not meet my sons overnight accidents and often woke up wet. They are very loose around the thigh area and does not fit snug to the skin.

Doesn't fit Older boys

Comments about GoodNites Underwear for Nighttime:

Just tried this product on my 13yr old son who recently just started wetting the bed again. He wore these until he was 9 and they worked awesome. 4 years latter and they seem as if they were made to fit babies. When he puts them on they seem to be stretched across his front. The back part looks as if it is way to small for his butt. And the part around his boyhood, which should be the most absorbent point for boys, doesn't even make a complete seal with his skin (and this is the L/XL size). This may be fine for younger boys, which is what goodnites seems to be marketing toward these days, but older boys tend to need more room in the front than the 4 year olds that goodnites targets. Because of this loose seal, his parts look like they are falling out of the leg holes, and leaks are an issue because they leg guards don't seal as they should. Overall goodnites has forsaken boys that still need protection at night in order to serve younger kids who are still perfectly capable of wearing pull ups or regular diapers to bed.

Absorbency
Horrible due to non effective leg guards

Comfort
My son says that they squeeze against his "boy parts" and leave him sore in the morning.

Just plain Terrible