Other Antiseptics & Antibiotic Ointments:

Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20%

Goldline Ichthammol Ointment looks strange but really works

from Bremond, TX

Comments about Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20%:

Wow! This Ichthammol Ointment smells stranger than it looks, I thought! I needed a drawing salve, and my son said it worked amazingly well. He warned me about the smell and the appearance, but I was unprepared for the impact it made on my senses.

Still, I had a growing swelling under one arm caused by crutches and heat. I could barely stand to use the crutches due to the pain. I took a deep breath (not in the direction of the salve), and gingerly applied some to a bandaid and placed it over the boil-to-be.  I wondered if the Ichthammol would stain my skin, but was willing to try anything to clear up the swelling. I applied it twice that day.

It does work, quickly and well. The next morning the swelling had decreased, and the pain was less. The skin staining was barely noticeable, so I applied more of the tarry-looking ointment. Day by day the swelling decreased and the pain lessened.

Smells bad, looks worse, works best -- Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20% has a place in my medicine cabinet from now on.