Other Antiseptics & Antibiotic Ointments:

Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20%

Magic Mredicine

from Palm Beach, FL

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Promotes Healing
  • Safe

Cons

• Keep In Medicine Cabinet
    • Long Term Use
    • Quick Fix

Comments about Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20%:

Since the early 60s my mom has been applying 'magic medicine" to our owies growing up in Florida, and I wouldn't live without it. In one night it will draw out infections, if you have something lodged in your hand or foot it will bring it to the surface for easy removal. I was devastated when I found it unavailable in some of my usual stores. Thank God for the internet! We've passed it down to the Next Generation and it's still as wonderful.

Goldline Ichthammol Ointment looks strange but really works

from Bremond, TX

Comments about Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20%:

Wow! This Ichthammol Ointment smells stranger than it looks, I thought! I needed a drawing salve, and my son said it worked amazingly well. He warned me about the smell and the appearance, but I was unprepared for the impact it made on my senses.

Still, I had a growing swelling under one arm caused by crutches and heat. I could barely stand to use the crutches due to the pain. I took a deep breath (not in the direction of the salve), and gingerly applied some to a bandaid and placed it over the boil-to-be.  I wondered if the Ichthammol would stain my skin, but was willing to try anything to clear up the swelling. I applied it twice that day.

It does work, quickly and well. The next morning the swelling had decreased, and the pain was less. The skin staining was barely noticeable, so I applied more of the tarry-looking ointment. Day by day the swelling decreased and the pain lessened.

Smells bad, looks worse, works best -- Goldline Ichthammol Ointment 20% has a place in my medicine cabinet from now on.