Other Baking Goods:
Gold Medal Flour

Gold Medal Flour

Does the Job

Comments about Gold Medal Flour:

I'm not a fan of All purpose flour in general, just because I feel like there are far healthier flour options available (whole wheat, almond, etc.) but in terms of this brand doing its job, it does it and it does it well.

I actually use all purpose flour when making my own "play dough" and "clay" and the consistency is lovely and the finished product turns out very nicely. I appreciate the affordability as well.

I also like that it comes in a variety of sizes, I like to buy it in bulk and save even more, especially since I don't cook with or eat the flour, I can use it long after the expiration date with no effect on my product.

Gold Medal Flour uses quality ingredients - I always appreciate a company going the extra mile when it comes to their products as so many companies seem to just squeak by these days.

If you don't mind using all-purpose flour, then definitely. Use Gold Medal Flour hands down.

Gold Medal: Wheat Flour. good home made bread.

from Mentor, OH

Comments about Gold Medal Flour:

I used the Wheat Flour to make bread, using the directions and recepe on the bag. Me and my mom had a great mothers day baking the bread. I never made bread before but it turned out to be great. the recepe calls for regular flour as well be aware. Have fun time baking!

I really think that Gold Medal Flour is the best

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Gold Medal Flour:

I enjoy baking, my favorite is Peanut Butter Cookies.  My family and friends just really enjoy them.  I am not boasting but I think they are pretty good myself.  Since I tried Gold Medal Flour as part of my receipe, they are even better.

wonderful for baking

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Gold Medal Flour:

Gold medal flour is wonderful for baking. Even sausage gravy and biscuits it is very tastey but not to overwhelming. My friend and I always bake and this is the only product we use. Sometimes we even use the flour on the bottom of a cookie sheet to keep the food or pizza from sticking to the pan. It serves its purpose well. I didnt know that a flour could do so many different things for you while you in the kitchen.