Other Body Lotions:

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Gold Bond lotion. Not great nor affordable.

First of all for the price of this lotion and the amount given, I would much rather spend my money on a better working brand. This lotion is okay but that's just that, it's just okay. I do love the shimmer/sheen it adds to my skin but compared to performance... this lotion falls short. It is way too greasy to allow you to do anything involving you're hands after using it and that can become a bit of a nuisance especially if you're an avid cell phone user. You will be leaving grease smudges on everything you touch. The absorption process is too slow unfortunately and leaves me feeling like I need to immediately wash my hands after using this product.

The scent of this product is semi pleasant to me but some may find it non appealing. I would use this lotion on my dry hands sometimes during work hours and have co-workers asking me what the smell was. Not asking me in a way of curiosity because they loved the scent, more like repulsed by it.

Absorption
It absorbs way too slow on the skin and leaves it feeling greasy/oily which I did not like especially when you need to use you're hands soon after for a task this makes it quite difficult and I would often wash my hands after use of this product.

It was not effective at all in my opinion and after buying it once and giving it the benefit of the doubt by using it countless times, needless to say I have never bought it again since and never will. There are definitely much more effective lotions out there and at a more affordable price. Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion-Is No James Bond Kind Of Lotion. There's better out there.

Love Gold Bond!

Imagine the end of your day, and your feet are feeling neglected and tired, as usual... Now imagine a hot shower, and right after lathering a rich, soothing, cream on those tired footsies. You put on some soft socks to lock in the moisture and go to sleep. In the morning when you wake up, your feet are amazingly soft and supple feeling. What was that magical lotion you put on your feet? None other than Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy cream! What I just wrote, I do every night. I also apply this cream to dry spots, such as elbows, knees, sometimes legs, and hands, for immediate relief. And long term use gives you permanently moisturized skin. Say goodbye to tight, cracked, dry skin.

Fragrance free is the way to be!

Absorption
For a product so rich and creamy, it really absorbs RIGHT into your skin for immediate action to relieve dryness.

One of the best deep moisturizing creams you can buy... and so easy to find in drugstores... and so inexpensive! I go through a tube of this every month!

Works great

from Brooke tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

This lotion works wonders! I get extremely dry skin and eczema and it's hard to find the right lotion or cream. I also really dislike spending a lot of money on lotion because it usually is used quickly. I went to Walgreens in a hurry for myself and son and they were very limited on options so i decided to try this one. Thankfully it worked awesome. It's not greasy which is my main concern since I use it on my face and my scalp area. So it's very smooth and non scented which is a huge plus. I was very surprised on how fast it worked. I also use it for my son and he loves it. He calls is the magic cream. I definitely don't mind spending the extra money on it. It has actually lasted a while also so it's worth the money.

one of the best creams

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

I absolute love this cream. I have used it for a few months now and have to say I actually feel a difference after I use it especially on my hands. It both covers and soothes at the same time while making hands and body soft.

This is fragrance free but I do believe their are others in this line. While I use the fragrance free because of allergies I am sure the other will work the same. I have also used other gold bond products like the one for feet. I love the whole line of products.

Absorption
    Immediate absorption into the skin, it also helps to soften those rough edges around the cuticle.

While I find this to be long lasting you do need to use it often especially when doing things with your hands in water, like washing dishes. Otherwise I find it lasting for a long time during the day. i would also recommend using the cream before bedtime as it seems to work great while you are sleeping.

• Absorption:

The best lotion around for dry skin

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

My hands get unbelievably dry in the winter. I live in a very cold and snowy climate and the cold weather is extremely harsh on my hands. I have very sensitive skin, so I am hesitant to use lotions with a lot of fragrance in them. Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream is a perfect fit for the type of lotion I need during the cold winter months. First, the lotion is smooth and absorbs well into my skin. There is nothing worse than feeling like you have super greasy hands after you apply lotion. Clearly, you have the run your hands together to get the lotion to absorb into your skin, but after you do the lotion is absorbed and stays that way. Second, I like the fact that this product is fragrance free. I find that I often get a headache if a lotion has a strong fragrance. Overall, I highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers with dry, cracked hands when the weather is cold and dry.

• Absorption:

Gold Bond lotion. Not great nor affordable.

from Austin, Tx

• Absorption:

Works well for the whole family

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

In the winter, the dry air wreaks havoc on my entire family's skin. I purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream in hopes that this lotion would work for all of our different issues. I would say that overall if was fairly effective but probably not the best lotion that I've ever used. Both my daughter and I suffer from eczema patches and I would use the Gold Bond cream on the patches. So many lotions and creams actually hurt those patches when applied. The biggest benefit that this cream offered is that it did somewhat soothe the patch and it did not hurt to apply the cream at all. However, I don't feel like this cream healed the patches or made them go away at all. My husband suffers from irritated, dry skin all over his body. He like the Gold Bond lotion because it seems to absorb well. I also think that the more masculine branding seems to appeal to him...it seems less feminine. It's pretty much the only lotion that he will use. This lotion does not have a fragrance that overpowers anything so that is nice too. I recommend the Gold Bond lotion for every family!

• Absorption:

This lotion is top notch for treating very dry skin!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

Gold bond ultimate soothing skin therapy cream is the best lotion I have ever used. I have very dry skin, especially during the winter months and this lotion is truly therapeutic in terms of it's ability to add moisture to my skin. My son uses this lotion daily and it makes a huge difference in helping combat his eczema. My daughter uses this lotion as well because she has very sensitive and dry skin and it is one of the only lotions I have found that does not make her break out in a rash!

Some gold bond lotions are unscented and I like those products. My daughter has complained that this particular lotion does have a slightly medicated scent which she finds unpleasant but the lotion works so well that I really can't complain!

Absorption
    This gold bond lotion is top notch when it comes to absorption. It goes on very smoothly and does not require that you use a great deal of product to cover your skin.

This lotion leaves my body feeling silky smooth and so well hydrated! It is so effective in treating dry skin and eczema! I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from skin issues!

• Absorption:

I have used "Gold Bold" and like the product.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

Before I had heard of Gold Bond lotion, I was introduced to it by a co-worker. I was at work and started complaining about my hands being so dry. You see I work in the Healthcare field and I constantly have to wash my hands. Anyway, a coworker overheard me complaining about my dry hands while she was putting some Gold Bond on her hands. She said "Here, try some of this." So I had her put a small amount in my hand. I rubbed my hands together and relished the feel that the Gold Bond gave. My hands felt like silk and the dryness was removed. She said " I love this stuff". I answered by telling her that I liked how it felt to my hands, that it felt really good. I did purchase some Gold Bond for myself to not only use on my hands, but on my entire body. This lotion is great. It do not leave your skin greasy and shiny but it removes the dryness. I thought that by it being a thick lotion that it would take far ever to rub in, but that was not the case, either. I enjoy using this lotion for hydration in the winter months because it helps keep my skin from being dry and itchy.

It doesn't have a lot of fragrance in it.

Absorption
    It absorbs well. Not a lot of rubbing lot watery lotions.

It relieves the dryness and the itchiness.

Great Product

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

This is a very excellent product with great value. It has a pleasant smell, and is great for using on trouble spots. It quickly hydrates the skin and leaves the user feeling refreshed. It is absorbed quickly and leaves no oily residue on the surface of the skin. It spreads evenly and is consistent in its thickness. It is easy to apply and comes out of the bottle with ease.

I really like the scent- it doesn't smell like medication whatsoever. It is of appropriate strength and is not overwhelming. My only complaint here is that I would like a more fruity, or fresh smell. If this product had a weak point, this would be it.

Absorption
    This product is absorbed very quickly into the skin, i was very happy with that aspect of this product.

This product did wonders on my cracked hands and elbows, which always seem to bother me more in the winter months. My skin is noticeably softer and more hydrated with each and every use.

Not a fan

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

I usually love gold bond products however this one truly disappointed me! I tend to get dry skin, which is worse in the winter to the point my skin actually cracks. I decided to try this product hoping it would fix my problem because it was becoming quite painful. This product did absolutely nothing for my skin, I might as well have not applied anything! I tried putting it on several times a day and right before bed as well and I did not see any results even after using it for a few days. It was a big fat waste of time and money and I would not recommend this product to anyone!

The scent was nice, but it was the only thing about it that was nice

Absorption
    This product did not do a single thing for my dry skin. All it did was make my dry skin smell nice. The absorption rate was not up to standard.

This product did not work at all. I was extremely disappointed as usually this brand is very reliable. They epically failed with this product.

This Cream Is A Miracle Worker For Dry & Sensitive Skin

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream:

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream is a winner. It works wonders on my dry skin. I see results in no time. It goes on smooth, and it is very soothing. My hands become so dry that they hurt. I reach for this cream, and it is therapeutic. When my skin is red from being so dry, this cream heals it. This cream is fragrance free. I like creams that have a nice fragrance. The ingredients in this cream are very good for your skin. The botanicals and the vitamins in this cream play a major part. I use this cream many times a day. You can re-apply it as much as you want. My skin looks healthier after using it. My skin is soft to the touch too. My skin looks firmer after a few days as well. It absorbs and hydrates quickly. If you want to moisturize your skin, you really should try this. I think this cream will work on most skin types, except for oily or acne-prone skin. This cream is a must for anyone with sensitive skin. I like the texture of this cream. It is a little on the thick side, so it will last and last. You can buy this cream in different sizes. I like the design and the shape of the container. I wish this cream didn’t cost so much, but it is worth it. “Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Cream” is a keeper, and I highly recommend it.