4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Smooth lotion that repaired my hands well.

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion with CoQ10:

I had pretty cracked hands for a while and was just using whatever lotion I wanted and then I decided to actually invest in a good brand and bought Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring . I found this lotion to be the best because it wasn't greasy and it made my hands feel fresh and renewed. I would put it on before I went to bed and I would wake up with smooth hands. Additionally, the lotion wasn't watery and wasn't hard (clogging the tip). It was the right consistency. I found the cost to be reasonable considering how long it lasted.

• Absorption:

this lotion made my skin extra soft and smooth.

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion with CoQ10:

I give this lotion a ten because I have tried a whole lot if lotions out there on the market and I was very surprised by the results.

I give it a 6 because it doesn't have a perfume scent,but that's not what its for.It is for dryness of the skin.

Absorption
This lotion absorbed very well and made my skin soft.

The lotion is very effective because of how supple my skin became after each h use.

• Absorption:

This is the best hand/body lotion made!

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion with CoQ10:

I bought this originally for my elderly mother in law. When she came to live with us, her skin was so dry and flaky, and it was very thin. I hoped it would help the dryness, but never did i think it would help the thin condition of her skin. It was such a help for her, that i recommended it for my husband, because his skin was thinning as well. He is diabetic and was injuring his arms/hands and legs just with a bump or brush against things. In a matter of a week, there was noticeable improvement. Now, his skin is much healthier and he doesn't get so many injuries easily. I am using it myself now. It has really helped my dry skin. You don't have to apply it more than once a day, it lasts. It is not heavy or sticky, just goes on nice and light...no rubbing and rubbing to get it in, like some of the heavier lotions, but it works wonders! I won't buy anything else, ever!

I have a lot of sensitivities to scents and perfumes, and this one is pleasant, but in a natural way...no heavy perfume to bother you or interfere with your perfume that you choose to wear.

Absorption
I love the way the Gold Bond Restoring just goes on so easily. You don't have to keep rubbing it in...it just glides right on. There's never any greasy, messy residue to get on your clothing or feel icky. It's just there, doing it's job.

This is the best lotion I've ever used, hands down. It actually changed the condition of my skin, not just moisturizing it....healing, just like it says.

• Absorption:

Keeps away stubborn eczema!

from Gwynn Oak, MD

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion with CoQ10:

I have suffered from eczema on my hands for a few years now and I have tried everything I could find, over the counter and even prescription creams, to stop the nasty and painful cycles of itchy, then cracked and sore, then flaky and peeling skin...yuk! I was intrigued when I saw the CoQ10 on the label and decided to give it a try. All I can say is, WOW! Within a week my hands looked so much better and no longer itched or hurt. I know this stuff works because if I stop using it, my eczema usually returns. I typically slather it on my hands at bedtime and slip on a pair of cotton gloves and I can sleep soundly with no itching! It goes on easily and leaves no greasy feeling and I love that it has a pleasant, sublte scent. I would highly recommend this to anyone who simply has dry, sensitive skin as well as to someone that suffers from a more bothersome skin condition such as ezcema or psoriasis; it really is very soothing and aids in healing.

Gold Bond CoQ10 is the best, bar none, on my hard working hands

from Searchlight, NV

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion with CoQ10:

Introduced to Gold Bond by a good friend loved it. When the CoQ10  came out It was just right for my hard working frequently washed hands.  and skin. Although I've always had oily skin and fussy about lotions this Gold Bond product is the nicest I've ever used. It moisturizes and softens my hands without being greasy.  A rare treat that is quite hard to find. How grateful I am to have come across Gold Bond's line of lotions especially the Restoring line.