4.8
Gold Bond Ultimate
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe

4.8

Pros

• Pleasant smell (4)
  • Easy on skin (3)

• Personal (4)

I think I want to become a Bond Girl!! James where are you?

Seems like I am turning into a Bond Girl! Hollywood here I come...No, really with all this cold weather it's taking a toll on my skin, like drying it out. Running in and out of stores does not help, and the wind to. Plus my hubby is out in the elements all day, so his skin really feels it. Now he lubes up his hands and face. I guess he feels I might just go looking for James, and he has to keep his good looks.

I grabbed the container of the **Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion** **with Aloe **to get ready to write this review. He comes down from his shower and is like have I seen the Gold Bond, yes James I took it, ha ha! So, I let him use it, just kidding. Gave it to him, and he felt much better. I just didn't realize he put it on his face also. I guess if you don't ask, they don't tell their beauty regimens. I'm happy it helps his skin, I know I see him put it on when he gets home from work, and right before bed, the face thing is new to me.

It's working, so far he and I aren't all wrinkled up, but according to our daughter who is 23 we are getting to be older than dirt. So I just better keep the **Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy** **Lotion with Aloe** around and some of James other products. They feel oh so good, your skin is nice and soft. Plus I like the fact it comes in a pump dispenser, handy and easy to use.

Not A Fan

I bought this because I have dry itchy skin. I ended up giving this lotion away after using it for a month. My skin drys out very easily so every morning when I get up I put lotion on. Every time I get out of the shower I put lotion on. I am constantly putting lotion on my body. If I do not apply lotion to my body I start itching to the point were I scratch until I start bleeding. I had ran out of lotion one morning so I went to Walmart. I searched everywhere but could not find the lotion I had just ran out of. Later I found out they had stopped making it. I was upset and started reading the back of lotion bottles. I then found this one and the back of the bottle made me believe it was going to work just as good if not better than my old lotion. The first time I used the lotion it had left a nasty residue on my skin which made me itch. The next time I used this lotion it did not want to absorb into my skin. I also did not like the smell of the lotion. I thought because this lotion had aloe in it my skin would love it. My skin became itchier when applying this lotion. I had to go out and buy a different brand lotion and gave this one away to my brother. I will never use it again. The only good thing about this lotion is it is cheap. I would not use it for dry sensitive skin.

I hated the smell of this lotion. The only reason I bought this was because I thought it would help my dry skin.

Absorption
The very first time I used this lotion it left a nasty residue that I could scrape of my skin. This lotion did not want to absorb into my skin. I would have to rub it into my skin for a long time before it would somewhat start to absorb.

This lotion did not work for my dry, itchy, sensitive skin. This lotion made me itch worse. While I was using this lotion my skin on my hands were starting to crack and it hurt horribly.

Good For Dry Skin

from Oswego, NY

Pros

• Non-Greasy
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Difficult To Pump At First

• To Make Dry Skin Smoother

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I recently discovered this Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe and really like it. Since my regular lotion (a different brand) changed their formula I was in need of a new lotion for my dry hands. After trying a few different brands, I finally chose this one from Gold Bond. A must for me in selecting lotion is that it is non-greasy and has a decent scent. This one is not too greasy, absorbs fairly well and has a nice light scent to it. Since my hands always seem to get dry and cracked from frequent washing, especially in the winter time, I like to use lotion at least once a day. I chose to get the 20 oz. family size and it has lasted me a good while (at least three months by now and I even have about half left). The only thing I noticed with the bottle I received though, was that I could not get the pump to work at first and had to unscrew the pump to get the lotion out. After I used it for a bit though (about a week or so), the pump started to work just fine. Maybe it was just the bottle I received, but I thought I would mention it anyway. Aside from that quirk, I am pleased with this lotion and will get it again when I run out.

Expect Some Stinging If You've Got Extremely Dry Skin

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Works on all skin types

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

If you have dry skin, sensitive skin or get rashes from contact dermatitis then chances are you know that most lotions aren't designed to provide the hydration needed to heal skin. I get rashes when I use certain dish soaps as well as contact with chrome or nickle. The rashes eventually turn in to thick patches that look like dark, raised spots. Without a thick and vitamin rich lotion to apply several times a day it can take upwards of a month to heal the skin. One thing that I really need is a non-stinging lotion; if you have a rash or dry patches and apply any lotion or cream you know that there's always a chance of it stinging several minutes after you apply it. It's hit or miss as to whether that is going to happen with this, about half the time it does end up stinging my skin but it works well on my residual limbs and other parts of my body that I overlook the five or six minutes of stinging.

• Personal

My go to lotion in the winter

from Oklahoma City OK

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
      • Pleasant Smell

• Daily Cleaning

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

My hand get very dry in the winter and this is my cheap go to lotion that I take everywhere. I buy the small sizes to carry in my car and purse and the larger to keep at my desk. It's the office favorite. Smells good and over bearing and works!!!

It works!

from Brooke tx

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
        • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I have very dry skin most of the time so I have to keep lotion around most of the time since I use it in my daily life. I have a couple of different lotions I rely on a lot and this is one of them. It works instantly. I apply it about twice a day. I use it on my hands, arms and face and works great. It is not oily at all. That has always been the issue in the past, is finding one that I can use anywhere and not be oily. The smell is really good too. There is almost no smell to it which is great for me because I use it on my face so I really do not like strong scenes too close to my nose so this was a huge plus for me. I would recommend this lotion since it last long, and not oily and smells great.

LOVE!!!!!!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Attractive Design
            • Easy On Skin
            • Good Dispenser
            • Pleasant Smell

• Bathroom
              • Breakroom
              • Daily Cleaning
              • Kitchen

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I have recently stumbled upon this brand of lotion. In the beginning I was using it after the shower. I then got a purse size version of the lotion and started using it all of the time. EVEN WHEN I DID NOT NEED IT. I live by this lotion. The purse version that I got is shea butter, and I started using every time I reached into my bag. Yes this is a tad more expensive than the normal lotions that you would pick up but it is well worth it. It is not greasy and it spread well. It even works on my elbows which are rough most of the time.

My ONLY lotion!

from Gainesville, TX

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I have been a loyal customer of Gold Bond lotion for several years. both my husband and I use this lotion on a regular basis. Love the fact that it is not greasy, absorbs quickly, and has a healing effect on my dry, itchy skin. I do use it more in the winter months, but highly recommend this lotion to all!

Excellent Skin Cream

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I used this skin cream for many years and find that it really sinks into dry skin and doesn't have an unpleasant or over perfumed scent. It's a good brand with a good reputation. I have purchased other brands that were on sale just to compare, but I always end up going back to this brand. In the winter months I use the Gold Bond hand cream and that is very nice as well. Sometimes you can find a coupon in the Sunday paper which is nice if it isn't on sale. Some of the big box stores have excellent prices to begin with so I recommend trying them first, but overall it's a reasonably priced brand anyway. I tend to have sensitive skin and other brands cause me to develop a rash. This product doesn't cause my skin to develop a rash which I can really appreciate. It's non-greasy formula allows you to put your clothing on moments after applying the body cream. I recommend this product for its effectiveness and non-greasy formula.

Amazing lotion!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe is truly a remarkable lotion! it is wonderful for all types of skin and it works wonders for dry skin. My skin tends to get very dry and sometimes cracked in the cold weather so this lotion really makes my skin feel so much better. it makes it very soft and smooth. It seems like it is medicated but it is just an over the counter lotion. It has been around for a while an I know many people that love buying it. My skin has always been dry and it reponds well to this wonderful lotion.

The smell is very nice and not too strong. It has a pleasant fragrance. Not everybody likes the scent but everybody has their own personal preference.

Absorption
              It absorbs into the skin quite well and is never greasy or oily. it really does feel good when you use it.

It is very effective at soothing and healing dry and cracked skin. It makes it feel so nice.

• Absorption:

It may not smell nice but it works!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I have developed eczema again on my hands and in between my fingers. I saw that Gold Bond was on sale at my local discount store and tried it out on my hands. Within minutes I had relief from the itching between my fingers and my hands become smoother and the redness and flakiness disappeared within a week. Now, this is a very strong lotion. I could not use it on my face or chest. Be aware that this has a very strong medicinal scent and you will smell like that for hours after applying the lotion. However, I would not trade the relief I felt from this lotion for the unpleasant scent.

The scent of Gold Bond is extremely strong and medicinal. There is nothing fruity or feminine about it. The scent lingers for hours after applying the lotion.

Absorption
              As I was using this lotion mainly on my hands, I needed this to absorb quickly and not leave any residue behind. This cream is great for rubbing in quickly. You can feel the medicine working and yet there was no oily marks or slickness left.

For eczema this is one of the finest lotions I have used. I had relief from the redness almost immediately and the flakiness and itchiness was gone in almost a week.

• Absorption:

The Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion is more than it says.

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

The Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion is the best hand and body lotion i have come across so far for dry, sensitive skin. Ilike trying nice stuffs out and this one is no exception. It is ideal for cuticles, feet, elbows knees and poblem patches on legs, back, or body. Your skin will feel and look nourished with the natural healing power of alo and vitamin A( which improves skin elasticity and reduces apperance of wrinkles). It also contains vitamin E which enhances protective function of the skin and minimizes lipid loss. It is also enriched with vitamin C whic promotes skin development and collagen formation. I is ideal for winter as well as summer and works with all skin types, and everyone that gets one of this lotion will really love it.
              Now with the power to bring rough skin back to good health and yet still gentle enough to use on the face, it also absorbs quickly after application and i love it! I will strongly recommend it for skin patches and extreme roughness like wth the case of people with skin dandruff (shoulders). It is one of the most effective body care products out there because it is worth the price, attention and talk!