4.8
Gold Bond Ultimate
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe

4.8

Pros

• Goes on smoothly (6)
  • Moisturizes well (6)
  • Long lasting (5)
  • Absorbs quickly (4)
  • Pleasant smell (4)

Cons

• Greasy (3)

• Deep moisturization (5)
  • Dry/chapped skin (5)
  • Eczema (4)
  • Winter dryness (4)
  • After shower/bath (3)
    • Absorption:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (6)
    • Personal (4)

I think I want to become a Bond Girl!! James where are you?

Seems like I am turning into a Bond Girl! Hollywood here I come...No, really with all this cold weather it's taking a toll on my skin, like drying it out. Running in and out of stores does not help, and the wind to. Plus my hubby is out in the elements all day, so his skin really feels it. Now he lubes up his hands and face. I guess he feels I might just go looking for James, and he has to keep his good looks.

I grabbed the container of the **Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion** **with Aloe **to get ready to write this review. He comes down from his shower and is like have I seen the Gold Bond, yes James I took it, ha ha! So, I let him use it, just kidding. Gave it to him, and he felt much better. I just didn't realize he put it on his face also. I guess if you don't ask, they don't tell their beauty regimens. I'm happy it helps his skin, I know I see him put it on when he gets home from work, and right before bed, the face thing is new to me.

It's working, so far he and I aren't all wrinkled up, but according to our daughter who is 23 we are getting to be older than dirt. So I just better keep the **Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy** **Lotion with Aloe** around and some of James other products. They feel oh so good, your skin is nice and soft. Plus I like the fact it comes in a pump dispenser, handy and easy to use.

Not A Fan

I bought this because I have dry itchy skin. I ended up giving this lotion away after using it for a month. My skin drys out very easily so every morning when I get up I put lotion on. Every time I get out of the shower I put lotion on. I am constantly putting lotion on my body. If I do not apply lotion to my body I start itching to the point were I scratch until I start bleeding. I had ran out of lotion one morning so I went to Walmart. I searched everywhere but could not find the lotion I had just ran out of. Later I found out they had stopped making it. I was upset and started reading the back of lotion bottles. I then found this one and the back of the bottle made me believe it was going to work just as good if not better than my old lotion. The first time I used the lotion it had left a nasty residue on my skin which made me itch. The next time I used this lotion it did not want to absorb into my skin. I also did not like the smell of the lotion. I thought because this lotion had aloe in it my skin would love it. My skin became itchier when applying this lotion. I had to go out and buy a different brand lotion and gave this one away to my brother. I will never use it again. The only good thing about this lotion is it is cheap. I would not use it for dry sensitive skin.

I hated the smell of this lotion. The only reason I bought this was because I thought it would help my dry skin.

Absorption
The very first time I used this lotion it left a nasty residue that I could scrape of my skin. This lotion did not want to absorb into my skin. I would have to rub it into my skin for a long time before it would somewhat start to absorb.

This lotion did not work for my dry, itchy, sensitive skin. This lotion made me itch worse. While I was using this lotion my skin on my hands were starting to crack and it hurt horribly.

I'm a Bond girl now!

from Pacific, WA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

This summer has mad my skin itchy and dry. I've tried a few other brands with no luck, so happy I found Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion with Aloe. It has a fresh clean scent and not to greasy, which is a plus. I also have sensitive skin and had no problems applying the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion with Aloe. Thank you Gold Bond!

Love this lotion

from KYLE, TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I love this lotion. It is so easy to apply and it absorbs quickly. I have really dry skin and this stuff doesn't take long to make it feel hydrated and feeling smooth. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and heavy on my skin. I definitely plan on using it for a long time.

Love this product

from French settlement

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Smells Great

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

This product really helps with my dry and cracked skin. I noticed a difference after the first use.

Good winter weather lotion

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizes Well

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I get the worst dry skin in the winter, where I live we get brutal temperatures, lots of snow, and high winds a lot of the winter time and that adds up to very dry and chapped skin for me. I can't stand to have cracked dry skin but I also am picky when it comes to heaviness of the lotions, especially on my face and hands. This lotion works great at moisturizing dry skin but it does it by being a very heavy and thick lotion. It doesn't feel as bad on the hands as a lot of the thicker lotions out there but I don't like it on my palms at all. It is great for arms legs and torsos and it will take away the dryness and itchiness of the winter time weather. If you don't like a heavy lotion this isn't for you. It's very rich and works well but it's definitely for people who like to feel the lotion still on their skin after it's done absorbing. It works well but it takes some getting used to. I got a sample at a hotel I stayed at and if I hadn't tried it for free I probably wouldn't have ever bought it because I would have thought it would be too thick for me but I'm glad I tried it because i use it a lot during the winter.

Good Product Wizard

from united states

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizes Well

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

The best use of the human results of super fast speed of imagination Do not believe what to do in a very short time Do not believe only after the experience I advise you to use it and try it now for a healthy and attractive skin and attract

Good product

from Lexington, Kentucky

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizes Well
        • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

The lotion was thick. It was smooth/easy to apply. It kept my legs dry all day. The only issue I had was it felt "heavy" on my skin. I'm not used to lotion feeling like that especially all day but I definitely knew it was keeping my legs hydrated. I've gotten used to the "heavy" feeling and I wear it all the time

Good For Dry Skin

from Oswego, NY

Pros

• Non-Greasy
        • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Difficult To Pump At First

• To Make Dry Skin Smoother

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I recently discovered this Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe and really like it. Since my regular lotion (a different brand) changed their formula I was in need of a new lotion for my dry hands. After trying a few different brands, I finally chose this one from Gold Bond. A must for me in selecting lotion is that it is non-greasy and has a decent scent. This one is not too greasy, absorbs fairly well and has a nice light scent to it. Since my hands always seem to get dry and cracked from frequent washing, especially in the winter time, I like to use lotion at least once a day. I chose to get the 20 oz. family size and it has lasted me a good while (at least three months by now and I even have about half left). The only thing I noticed with the bottle I received though, was that I could not get the pump to work at first and had to unscrew the pump to get the lotion out. After I used it for a bit though (about a week or so), the pump started to work just fine. Maybe it was just the bottle I received, but I thought I would mention it anyway. Aside from that quirk, I am pleased with this lotion and will get it again when I run out.

Expect Some Stinging If You've Got Extremely Dry Skin

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Works on all skin types

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

If you have dry skin, sensitive skin or get rashes from contact dermatitis then chances are you know that most lotions aren't designed to provide the hydration needed to heal skin. I get rashes when I use certain dish soaps as well as contact with chrome or nickle. The rashes eventually turn in to thick patches that look like dark, raised spots. Without a thick and vitamin rich lotion to apply several times a day it can take upwards of a month to heal the skin. One thing that I really need is a non-stinging lotion; if you have a rash or dry patches and apply any lotion or cream you know that there's always a chance of it stinging several minutes after you apply it. It's hit or miss as to whether that is going to happen with this, about half the time it does end up stinging my skin but it works well on my residual limbs and other parts of my body that I overlook the five or six minutes of stinging.

• Personal

My go to lotion in the winter

from Oklahoma City OK

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
            • Pleasant Smell

• Daily Cleaning

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

My hand get very dry in the winter and this is my cheap go to lotion that I take everywhere. I buy the small sizes to carry in my car and purse and the larger to keep at my desk. It's the office favorite. Smells good and over bearing and works!!!

It works!

from Brooke tx

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
              • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe:

I have very dry skin most of the time so I have to keep lotion around most of the time since I use it in my daily life. I have a couple of different lotions I rely on a lot and this is one of them. It works instantly. I apply it about twice a day. I use it on my hands, arms and face and works great. It is not oily at all. That has always been the issue in the past, is finding one that I can use anywhere and not be oily. The smell is really good too. There is almost no smell to it which is great for me because I use it on my face so I really do not like strong scenes too close to my nose so this was a huge plus for me. I would recommend this lotion since it last long, and not oily and smells great.