Other Foot Care Products:
Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream

Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream

Works great

from TX

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Healing

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

I have really dry feet and just started using this. Its working great.

Gold Bond Foot Cream, Triple Action Relief - LIFE SAVER

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

After seeing the **Gold Bond Foot Cream, Triple Action Relief **advertised on television countless times, I decided to finally break down and try it. I'm glad I did. This stuff is AMAZING. It really does the job. I was skeptical at first. I didn't think anything would help my poor, cracked feet, but it does! I usually use a Ped Egg on them, and then put **Gold Bond Foot Cream, Triple Action Relief **over my feet with socks overnight. Once I do, it's like my feet have a pedicure at a fraction of the cost!

I've also used **Gold Bond Foot Cream, Triple Action Relief **on my elbows and hands. It gets SO dry out here in Arizona that it's very difficult to find something that works, is non greasy and actually keeps your bits hydrated. I like the scent too, it's minty and fresh.

Gets your feet ready for wearing your Tevas

from Saint Simons Island, GA

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

My wife is always complaining about my feet. She says the are unsightly (whatever that means), and insists that I do something with them before she'll let me wear my Tevas. Well, I got this little tube, Gold Bond Foot Cream. It really helps make your feet presentable. It heals all these cracks and callouses that you get from just being a guy. It really cleans up your feet, and it does it without a lot of grease. The lotion goes on nice and thick, and it coats you up really well - but it absorbs quick enough so you don't feel like you're all lathered up for long. And, it helps with foot itch. Not Athelete's foot or anything, but just itches from dry skin.

My only problem is there isn't a ton in the container, and my feet are pretty big so it takes a lot to get my feet coated. And, you have to keep at it. It doesnt' work overnight, but with say a week of use, you'll really notice the change!

It may work for you too!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

I liked the product the first time I tried it and I like it still! It worked absolutely great on my feet where the skin is so dry, and no greasy feeling! I apply it every night before going to bed and my skin now is soft and moisturized - my feet feel great! The only bad thing about it - it's rather costly but in my case it's worth it.

My feet make it through winter with Gold Bond

from Stoneville, NC

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

I have horrible feet, they crack and peel all winter long. With Gold Bond my feet are so much easier to deal with. THe cream helps them from being so dry and cracking open. The only bad thing is the formula is greasy and if you don't put socks or shoes on after applying it can be slippery.

Gold Bond Foot Cream is AWESOME!

from Alma, AR

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

I had almost given up on having soft, smooth feet. I decided to try one more lotion (after spending hundreds on any and everything claiming to soften feet). I bought Gold Bond Foot Cream because we love their itch cream.  Oh my goodness, after using for just a few days, my feet are so soft and smooth, the painful cracks are gone, and I'm no longer embarrased to wear sandals. Not only does the cream soften my feet, it also cools and refreshes them. After putting the cream on you'll notice a cool, almost tingly feeling, almost like a pedicure! I love how easily the lotion goes on and it's not greasy at all. And my feet just soak up all the creamy goodness and stay nice and soft all day.  I've been using the cream for almost 2 weeks and I have had no cracks and my feet are soft and smooth like they haven't been in years. The price for the amount of cream you get is great, too! If you have dry, cracked heels, your feet will love Gold Bond Foot Cream.

Product over rated

from Troy, NY

Comments about Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream:

I was very disappointed in this product. It was very expensive and made no change at all on my dry skin. My feet are dry and a cheaper brand foot care cream actually worked much better.  The product did not soak in well and left a greasy feeling on my feet. The tube is easy to get the cream out of but that is the only good thinkg I can say about this product. Save your money on this one !