4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner

I really like the Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner. We have been using it for years and it works great to clean our hands without drying them out. I have a very bad habit of going to work in the garden without my gloves on. I always think that I will just pull a few weeds and then stop, but one weed turns into another weed and before too long I have dirt under all my nails and stained skin from all the weeds! Sometimes I even have onion smell on my hands from the wild onions we have growing in our yard.
Gojo Natural Orange always does a great job of cleansing my hands and removing the stains. It also has a very gentle cleansing brush that attaches to the side of the bottle that I use to help clean the dirt out from under my fingernails.
My husband uses Gojo Natural Orange to clean up his greasy, dirty hands after he has been changing the oil on our vehicles or doing some other messy car job. It does a great job of cleansing his hands without drying them out. He has very sensitive skin and can't use a lot of products. This a tried and true product that we will continue to use.

Gojo Natural Orange does a great job cleaning our hands of diry, oil, grease, and even bad smells.

I love the orange scent of this hand cleaner. It smells so fresh and clean.

Gojo is unlike other harsh hand cleaners - it cleans gently.

In my home, if I want something done I usually have to do it myself. Because of this, I have a lot of experience in gardening, furniture staining, greasing bicycle chains, etc. One thing I learned early on is that it is HARD to get your hands clean after you do these chores! I've tried a few 'industrial' strength hand cleaners, but didn't like how harsh they were.

I would recommend Gogo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner to a friend. Compared to other hand cleaners I've tried, it's not as harsh or as thick, and does just about the same job.

To use, squeeze some of the product into your dry hands and then add a little water. Lather and scrub and then rinse away.; KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR EYES AND DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! Those little tiny bits of pumice can get in your eyes and really cause some problems.

When you squeeze Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner into your hands, it feels a lot like a lightweight lotion. At firs, it's white in color, and if you look closely you can see the small little granuales (pumice). As soon as you start rubbing your hands together, you can really feel the gritty consistency of these granuales. Your hands start to come clean right away. I've found that Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner works great to remove the following substances from my hands:

- Grease

- Oil

- Tar

- Paint

- Stain

- Glue

- Wite-Out (that stuff is hard to get off your hands, but Gojo works)

I really like the way it removes grease, oil, and goo off your hands without leaving my hands feeling like they've been rubbed with sandpaper.

Although it is advertised to have a 'natural orange' scent, it really doesn't. You can pick up a hint of orange smell, but it's not like smelling fresh squeezed oranges or anything. More than anything I think it smells like clay.

My only real complaint is that it dries your hands out really bad. Your hands won't feel smooth, even after you've applied a moisturizer. It doesn't leave them feeling as rough as other abrasive hand cleaners can, but it's obviously not something you'd want to use everyday.

In addition, if your hands are extremely greasy or oily, you'll have to wash your hands several time with Gogo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner for them to come clean. Even then, you may need to use an additional product to remove the substance completely.

GoJo is Amazing!!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

My father was a mechanic, and I loved to help him 'work' on the cars as a young girl. I remember so fondly the tub of orange gunk he would have sitting on the table ready to clean his hands after he was done, and that was my favorite part of the job, too. It was awesome to stick my hands in the slimy concoction no matter how many times i done it!

These days i do not get so excited about sticking my hands in it (plus the tub is gone) but I do stand behind this product and the effective results that it provides. I have yet to have something that GoJo didn't remove quickly and without any effort.

It isn't harsh on the skin and I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all with it.

The smell is great, and it is so easy to use in a variety of situations and areas inside the home and out. The citrusy orange smell is certainly a nice and delightful smell and it stays on your hands! Add an affordable price and GoJo is the cleaner of all cleaners.

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

I love the orange scent of this hand cleaner. It smells so fresh and clean.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

This product is worth every penny and then some for anyone who has kids, an active lifestyle, or a mechanic in their life. I first started using this product when I was working with greasy jobs. The next discovery I had was when I got some grease on a shirt and thought if I put a dab of this hand cleaner on the grease spot, logically, it should take the grease out. It DID! This hand cleaner, which quickly, gently and easily takes grease off of skin, has become an all purpose grease remover in my household. I have used it to spot clean my furniture also. No matter what I use it on, it always rinses away or off quickly. It doesn't irritate my skin and does not stain any of the basic fabrics. The scent is fresh and not over powering. The bottle is easy to hold when using and the cap is easy to I keep a bottle of it in my bathroom, garage, and car. It is definitely a great investment for one's household.

If you can get past the smell your hands will be clean!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

I always store a bottle of Gojo natural orange pumice hand cleaner in my garage! This soap is for heavy duty hand cleaning, I use it after going fishing because I have a hard time effectively getting all the mud and sea gunk off my hands afterwards but not with this soap!
It does have a really strong citrus scent to it so if you can get past that I think you will be highly pleased with this hand soap like I was.
I use a small amount and really work it into my hands. I like how the natural pumice exfoliates my hands and gets all the tough stuff off my hands without roughing them up in the process. I really like how natural this soap is as well because I don't want to remove dirt with harmful chemicals!
I would highly recommend this soap for anyone who likes to get their hands dirty whether that be from gardening, mechanical work, painting or anything really! It will get off almost anything and leave your hands moisturized in the process!

Best hand cleaner after car repair work

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

There is no better soap for me after a car maintenance task. It´s inevitable that the hands will get dirty after just opening the hood to check the oil level or peek at the air filter. Gojo has been my favorite hand soap for cleaning up after car work for several decades. It has particles that help me scrub off the black oily hand stains, and I don´t feel overly gritty so long as I rinse well after ward.

It removes black scummy oil deposits from my hands very well without being hard on my skin.

It has a subtle orange scent that tells me that it´s working. It´s quite pleasant.

Gets rid of everything! Super artist friendly!

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

As a student artist on a budget, this stuff produces maximum results with just a little product for a super reasonable price. It takes atleast a semester of metal (welding) and wood shop, mixing concrete and plaster, mold making for wax and plaster casts as well as oil painting and fabric dyeing/screen printing to run through a bottle of this stuff. Its effective in getting EVERYTHING off of my hands, arms, legs etc including oil paint which stains and sets and jacquard dyes which once mixed take days to come off of my skin without the help of this product! The orange-y scent is really fresh and clean and the only qualm I have about this product is that it is drying to skin after a while because of how course pumice is by nature. But the after effect is nothing that a little bit of shea lotion can't handle at the end of the day. Its not excessively drying but just the same ammount one would expect from any product that basically exfoliates skin.

A must for the Shop!

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

I use the Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner in our garage. I really like to work on cars and lawnmowers so I am usually covered in tough grease. I must say that Gojo is great at getting your hands clean after a long day working. It cuts through the motor grease on your hands easily.

Gojo is unlike other harsh hand cleaners - it cleans gently.

from Jacksonville, NC

- Grease

- Oil

- Tar

- Paint

- Stain

- Glue

- Wite-Out (that stuff is hard to get off your hands, but Gojo works)

Dad knows best: Gojo is great!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

My dad, a manufacturing plant worker, introduced me to this product because it gets even the most stubborn grease and paint off your hands. The lotion type soap rubs into your skin with an abrasive feel so you need to be careful if you do have sensitive skin. The hand cleaner also contains baby oil and a strong orange citrusy scent. The baby oil helps soften your skin after using the harsher abrasives of the soap. The scent is very strong and leaves your hands smelling like oranges.

When I'm using this hand cleanser it reminds me of washing my hands with wet sand. Personally, I like it because it feels better the scrubbing my hands with a rag. I get grease on my hands constantly from my bike and I hate rubbing until it feels like my skin will fall off. I know some women who do not like this product because it feels harsh. Therefore, I would not recommend this soap for everyday use, but for occasional use. When you have those stubborn dirt spots or grease on your hands you need this product!

Bottomline: not for everyday use, but it can get anything off your hands.

Gojo is the best way to get grease and antifreeze off your hands

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner:

I now use this for cleaning up after working on my car.

I used to use dishwashing machine gel because it worked several times better than hand soap or non-machine dishwashing liquid (the foamy hand wash stuff). Even the dishwashing gel only worked adequately but not great. My hands would usually be a bit dirty for a few days afterwards no matter how hard I scrubbed.

It was immediately obvious that gojo works way better than anything else. Just rubbing it in immediately caused a mix of oil and anti-freeze to come off my fingers and after lathering and rinsing for about a minute, my hands looked and felt like I hadn't worked on the car. No greasy or oily feel, no signs of dirt. I can't recommend this stuff highly enough. It's not even that expensive.

The smell is a bit strong, but it's not particularly unpleasant. If it's covering up any lingering smell of antifreeze, that's a plus I suppose.