Other Frozen Foods:
Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream

Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream

Good but expensive Ice Cream

Comments about Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream:

I tried Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream at a friend's house recently. It was really good. The chocolate ice cream is very rich and has a wonderful texture. It is smooth and creamy. It contains pieces of chocolate truffle throughout the carton. There are also chunks of raspberry in this ice cream. This is a very tasty and good ice cream, but it is kind of pricey. I liked it but I am not going to spend that much money on a small carton of ice cream! Good for a splurge once in a while.

What a splurge!

Comments about Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream:

When I want to cheat on my diet and spend a little extra money, I buy Godiva ice cream. My personal favorite is the Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream! The chocolate ice cream would be magnificent on its own. To make it even more luxurious, Godiva added truffle pieces and raspberry swirls! The raspberry swirls adds sweetness to the bitter chocolate ice cream. The truffle pieces add great texture and are a wonderful surprise. There's a perfect amount of toppings in each bite! The only negatives are the price and size of this ice cream. It's a lot of money for not a lot of ice cream!

Similar to other premium ice creams

Comments about Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream:

This is slightly more expensive than comparable premium ice creams, and based on flavor and consistency, I don't think it's worth the higher price. This Raspberry Truffle flavor really is a thick chocolate ice cream with slight hints of raspberry flavor. It tastes pretty good, but isn't ultra flavorful like Ben & Jerry's, and doesn't have the decadence of Haagan Dasz.

Not the best premium ice cream, but it doesn't dissapoint.

my husband's all time favorite!

from Monticello, GA

Comments about Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream:

I am an avid ice cream lover ( sometimes eat it for supper) and I have to say a bit of a connesiour. This is the best ice cream out there. My husband loves this flavor, and I love the coffee, but really it wouldn't matter. Anything by Godiva is wonderful!