3.2
GoSMILE
GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit

GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit

3.2

the coolest way to whiten

GoSMILE tooth whitening tubes are about the coolest teeth whitening product I have ever seen or used. They are like the size of a perfume sample and you have to squeeze the tiny tube until it pops and then the whitening gel is released onto the tip which is like an eraser and you basically just erase away stains off your teeth. They are the perfect size for throwing in your bag, and they come in 3 flavors. I use the mint and my mouth always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. I like these better then white strips because the whole process only takes like a minute and then you are free to eat or drink and not have to worry about some strip on your teeth for hours. Yes, these are a little pricey, but you can find coupon codes when you order on line and they are probably much cheaper then getting your teeth whitened professionally anyways! So I say if you are looking for some kind of teeth whitening product you should definetly give these Go SMile tubes a try, I guarentee you will love them as much as I do!

GoSmile is a lot of hype, a lot of money and zero results.

I actually received my GoSmile Teeth Whitening System as a gift, and was definitely open to the possibility of this being an awesome product. There certainly seems to be lots of hype of this product; I’m sad to say that’s all there is to the GoSmile Teeth Whitening kit. First, this set is very expensive, although you get several days worth of applications it’s only a value if it actually works. I saw absolutely no whitening change in my teeth after using this (my husband had the same results) and although I like the application process of the GoSmile System (the ampulletes actually made this quite easy and no mess) but I think ultimately this delivery system is what makes this product a failure.

The ingredients used in this GoSmile set really are no better than other less expensive whiteners, and actually some of the other brands I have had slight success with. However, I think because you put this on your teeth with no shield/boundaries my saliva seems to dilute it and renders it ineffective. I wanted to like this but honestly can say Go Smile was not only a waste of money but also a waste of my time. Since using this I have had my teeth professionally whitened, and was amazed by the results. Professional whitening is much more expensive and actually hurt my gums (and made my teeth sensitive for a week) but it worked - GoSmile didn’t hurt my gums but it tasted nasty and ultimately did little to nothing to my teeth.

GoSmile is a lot of hype, a lot of money and zero results.

from Livonia, MI

Pass on this one.

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

I like the results I get with GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit I just don't care for the way they are obtained.I don't like the ampoules that come with the kit.The ampoules are little tubes you break open to let the whitening gel come out.I had to take the gel and smear it all over my teeth and let it sit.It is hard to swallow when you are sitting around with the gel on your teeth.It amps up your saliva production making you wan't to swallow.If you swallow this stuff mingles with the saliva and taste awful.I found it easier to just keep spitting the excess saliva out.It does work at whitening your teeth a couple shades.It is was not gentle on my teeth and gums it increased the sensitivity of both.The bottom line is I did not like it and expected more from it being it was so expensive.

Not a bad whitener, but not the best

from San Marcos, CA

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

This whitening system is B+. Worked great, before my teeth were a 6/7 on the white scale, but then after using this product for the duration stated (I actually stopped using it a couple days earlier than the suggested) I checked my whitening rating and it was a 8/9 - so about a 2 or 3 notch improvement. I like that these thoroughly stick to your teeth without falling off. Some people might say that whitening systems like this hurt your gums, but this has not been the case for me - and I would consider myself to have pretty sensitive gums too (can't just chomp on some ice / icecream!). I bought this from amazon.com with my prime shipping, but you can also find it other places. I would try this product if you can get it for a good price, but I think it's typically more expensive than other great brands that also work great (Crest whitestrips)

Saw no difference with GoSMILE

from Tooele, UT

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

I was really excited to use the GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit because I'd heard so much good about it. I was really dissapointed with the results. No change. Seriously, no change at all!

It was pretty easy to apply though it was hard to squeeze the last bit of stuff out of the ampoule. I always felt like I was throwing money away when I couldn't get the last bit out. After painting it on your teeth, then it was an annoying half hour while you held your lips away from your teeth and tried not to let spit pool in your mouth and wash it off. I tried to be really careful of this because it seemed to wash off really easily. Also, it's impossible to keep off your tongue and it tastes so so bad. All this would have been fine if it just would have worked, I mean, even a little.

I tried a single crest whitestrip since I only used one, I can't speak to it's effectiveness. I can, however, tell you that I like that delivery system better. Once I got it on, I felt like the whitening stuff stayed on better and I wasn't so paranoid about washing it off with spit just because I needed to talk for a second.

Nothing to call home about

from Linthicum Heights, MD

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

Who doesn't want white teeth? I'm not a huge soda drinker but I think my years of daily coffee drinking really changed the color of my teeth. I always wanted a whiter smile but I wasn't sure which type of product to use. I had recently heard and read a lot about the GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit. I believe Oprah did a segment on it so I decided to try it out.

Let me start by saying I was CONFUSED by the GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit. When you buy the kit you get these plastic capsules with a sponge-like thing in one end. I was confused as to how to use them. Of course there were directions but the overall usage of this system is just weird! You have to break open the capsules and rub the gel on your teeth. I will say that the gel comes in all sorts of flavors and never tasted bad at all.

I'm not convinced that the GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit did anything for my teeth. I did notice a little bit of whitening but nothing to be extremely excited over. I think I require something stronger.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this product. It was pretty pricey and it didn't work that well for me. I think the execution of it is just weird, though the company's marketing methods are great! The idea they have is new and cool but I think the company needs to do some re-thinking. I wouldn't rebuy the GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit unless serious changes have been made to it.

Good for sensitive teeth, but not as dramatic

from Columbus, OH

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

When it comes to teeth whitening, my teeth get very, very sensitive. I've tried the Crest Whitestrips and ended up with shooting pain in my teeth, even if I only use one per day. With GoSmile, that does NOT happen! It's easy to apply and not messy. There is no pain at all, which is a big plus for me. However, the whitening is not nearly as dramatic--which could be good or bad. It's more of a natural white rather than the glow-in-the-dark look. I would say my teeth are now 2 shades lighter after using this product, and the results do seem to last. I have some friends who really were not impressed with it, so I'd say if you want your teeth to be much whiter and you don't have sensitivity, go with the Whitestrips instead. If your teeth are already pretty white and you're more looking for just a touch up or a more natural whitening effect, GoSmile is a good alternative without any sensitivity. I would recommend it.

Easiest teeth whitening ever!!!

from Winter Haven, FL

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

I got this kit about 2 weeks ago and after my frist application my teeth were a shade whiter!!!!!!!! I love the fact that all u have to do is just pop the ampule and squeze it.  it's so easy to use. U do it twice a day for 7 days. My teeth are so white people look at me and say wow your teeth are sooooooooooooooo white. I say u have to try gosmile it's the best thing out there!!! u don't have to walk around with those strips in your mouth. Those would burn my gums, plus u can do this on the go and they have touch up's to keep ur teeth white. It's a little pricey but well worth every penny!! Plus u choose what teeth u want to whiten and u can get in between ur teeth really easy. Oh it does not burn or irriate your gums and it tastes good. I would receommend this to everyone. It's a must have product!!! I got my sister to buy it too and she just love loved it!! Plus they have a whole line of whiteing products.

Overpriced for the results you get

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

I was very intrigued by the concept behind GoSMILE, so I picked up one of the ampoules as a sample to try out how sensitive I would be. The concept is definitely different from other products on the market. You take a little plastic tube out of its cardboard shelf, flip it over, and squeeze the tube until it pops. That apparently activates the whitening ingredient. Then you squeeze the whitening stuff out until it saturates the spongy end of the tube, and brush it over each individual teeth. Because the taste was actually not bad (not great, but it's a whitening gel, so considering that, the taste was more tolerable than the whitening strips and rinses I've tried), and the best part was that you have control over how much gel oozes out and touches your gums. I didn't develop any irritation or sensitivity to the product, so I took the plunge and purchased a whole set, hoping it would be a worthy investment. Unfortunately, my results were not really worth the price. At best, my teeth had that look and feel from getting your teeth cleaned by the dentist, but it wasn't a much more noticeable white. I think that if I wanted to achieve that, I would've needed to buy another package- and at the cost, I was not ready to do that. My teeth aren't naturally bright white, so I was't expecting that, but I am a tea and coffee drinker, so I was hoping at the very least GoSMILE could remove those (which they did not). If you have pretty naturally white teeth and aren't looking for drastic results, this product does offer a pretty painless option.

Didn't see much difference

from Sandy, UT

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

I heard great reviews about this stuff, and found a 50% off code, so I ordered some. I don't have that discolored of teeth, but I wanted them to be a bit whiter. They probably changed a tiny bit, but after a few weeks of being off it, they looked as dull as before. Waste of money!

Don't beleive every thing

from North Augusta, SC

Comments about GoSMILE Advanced Tooth Whitening Kit:

To start off, I did not like this product at all. First of all it cost to much not to work right. The first day I got it i thought it was great! it was convienet and I could use it any where. It was so small and no strips or nasty gels to put in your mounth, you just cracked the tube and rubed it on your teeth. After my first week I saw a very slight differecne and it started to leave a bad tast in my mouth. i was very disapointed that it wasnt working right and my teeth started to feel a little sensitive. I do not recomend this product and would never use it again. I called the company and told them that i did not like it and they offered to refund my money back bit Im not the type to just take back my money for my mistake in curioasity. maybe you will like it though so don't not buy something that might not work for others because everyone is different in thier own way and It's always go to try something new.