Other Teeth Whiteners:
Go Smile
GOS056
Go Smile Whitening System

Go Smile Whitening System

I Really Wanted to Love this Teeth Whitener; but I Didn't.

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Go Smile Whitening System:

One day, I had the television on in the background halfway listening to the ladies of "The View," when I heard a woman announcing a unique teeth whitening system called **Go Smile**. Since I'm a frequent tea/coffee/cola drinker I am always on the alert for an easier way to keep my smile bright. The guest announced that if you sign up at the gosmile.com website, they were giving away free samples of the Go Smile system and touch up ampoules. So that's how I ended up sampling this unique whitening product. I have to say, I wanted to like it so much more than I actually did. The product sounds good in theory, but it has a few problems in the execution.

On the positive side, Go Smile comes in individual ampoules filled with a whitening solution that you wipe over each tooth. No messy strips or trays to use. Just don't drink or eat anything for 20 minutes after applying. Sounds easy, right?

Unfortunately, I actually had to read the instructions in order to figure out how to get the stuff out of the ampoules. Once you open the vial, you then have to keep squeezing in order to get the solution on the foam tip. In fact, you need to squeeze as you wipe each tooth in order to keep the solution flowing. I found the hard plastic ampoule hard to squeeze and I ended up with cramped fingers and some of the whitener still in the bottom of the vial. My poor fingers can't imagine going through that every day.

One thing I liked about Go Smile is that their formula does not cause tooth sensitivity. While I applaud that fact, I also discovered that the formula did cause my gums to burn a little when it began to foam. It wasn't an awful sensation, but it certainly wasn't a totally pain-free experience either.

Overall, I like the idea of the **Go Smile Whitening System **better than the actual experience. If they can go back to the drawing board and redesign the vials, perhaps I can give it a more ringing endorsement. Until then, I strongly suggest trying a sample before purchasing. Your fingers will thank you.

all I can say is OUCH.

from West Union, OH

Comments about Go Smile Whitening System:

A friend gave me the Go Smile Whitening System as a gift after I complained to her about my Bottom teeth being a little discolored.All I can say is I should have made her a former friend after the disaster I had with these little things that Go Smile calls them  ampules or whatever.The first time I tried to use these the ampules were a little tricky to figure out so I was forced to read the directions on how to even open them.Once the direction got read it seemed like this would be easy enough to use and it was.All you have to do is rub the little cotton tiped filled vials on you teeth.I accomplished that with no problem.The problem came right after I applied this to my bottom teeth and shut my mouth.When I closed my mouth this stuff came in contact with my lip and it began to burn my lip.This stuff burned some of the skin right off my lips .My lip became dry and cracked in and instant.This stuff made my lip and my gums sore for days.I will say it did improve the color of my teeth though and I only had it on for about 5 minutes not the whole 20 you are supposed to have it on.I will also say it is easy to use and far less messy than other methods.

Go try it

from Alpena, MI

Comments about Go Smile Whitening System:

I was looking for something that would work well and not make my teeth super sensitive.  I found that go smile provided professional results, and quickly.  I used go smile before my wedding and found that my teeth looked great.  I also found that using go smile was great for a quick touch up too.  I really liked the fact that this product was really easy to use.  All you did was rub it on you teeth.  No messy strips to deal with.  I also liked the fact that it camed pre measured so that was one less thing to deal with as well.  I thought the price was a bit much but since it worked so well for me I would use them again.

nice packaging

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Go Smile Whitening System:

The concept of this whitener is great, (if only it worked). The packaging is very nice, I like the application it is very portable but I used the whole box (10 day supply) of the newer B1 formula and it did absolutly NOTHING! My teeth are pretty white, I just wanted to lighten them one (if possable two shades) and this product was a total waist of my time and money. I usually whiten my teeth with a teeth whitener from my dentist office and I have special trays made from molds of my teeth and I just thought that I would try something a little different (what a mistake) I am going back to my dental office whitening from now on. I do not think that gosmile has very good customer service either I called there customer service phone number and the lady was not helpful at all. They really need to improve this product and there customer service. I do however like the maintanence ampules. I think inbetween whitening with my whitener from my dentist office I may use Gosmile's daily ampules to help lift any stains on my teeth throughout the day when I can't brush.