Other Coffees:
Flavored Coffee, Medium-Dark Roast Coffee
Gloria Jean's
Gloria Jean's Coffee

Gloria Jean's Coffee

I drink their coffee religiously!

Comments about Gloria Jean's Coffee:

Gloria Jean's Coffee is one of my favorite brands! I love their K-Cups. My personal favorite flavor is the Mudslide. It tastes just like a non-alcoholic mudslide and isn't too sweet! It tastes great with just a little bit of sugar and some creamer. I am so happy I can buy Gloria Jean's K-Cups online because their coffee makes my day that much better. If you want a broad selection of flavors, creamy rich coffee, and happiness, buy Gloria Jean's Coffee!

i love the taste and smell of this coffee

from Wellsville, MO

Comments about Gloria Jean's Coffee:

I Think That This is the best coffee ! You can smell it in any mall you go to just folow your nose to get the best coffee they have seasonal flavors or iced coffees that are great it is realy worth standing in a line for anytime of year my daughter loves the chritmas coffee and i drink  specia blend everyday

Very good Cappuccino out of a K-Cup!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Gloria Jean's Coffee:

Now this one was a surprise! When I read CAPPUCCINO on a label, I am expecting something a bit frothy with some sweethness but when I made this one in the Keurig Single Serve Gourmet Coffee maker, I was surprised that there wasn't any foam, froth or sugary sweetness to this coffee. I'm not saying it isn't good or anything but my mind has be psychologically trained to see foam and taste sugar so this was a shock.

As for the taste, it was really good! It was smooth with the taste of cream and froth and a sweetness that seemed more natural than sugar so overall, it was a nice coffee to try. I won't necessarily buy this one in bulk but if you prefer a mild flavor and don't mind the absence of foam, give it try since it doesn't lack flavor in the least. I did end up adding some creamer to please my mental picture of cappuccino but it was fine without it.

Great flavor, smooth on the tongue but lacks that classic foam I love.

Sandy

Gloria Jean's Kcups are so yummy !

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Gloria Jean's Coffee:

I have tried so many brands with my Keurig and Gloria Jean's being one of them. So far I have tried only 2 flavors of kcups but I fell in love with both. GJ Hazelnut, and GJ Cappuccino. They are both so good. Flavored nicely . Not that strong on the coffee spectrum, but strong enough to hold the flavor of the kcup. Wether it was hazelnut or cappuccino. The cappuccino wasn't too sweet like I expected. I definitely want to try all of the other flavors. Gloria Jean's is definitely 5 starts and a great company with great taste. Definitely recommend  for Keurig users. There are tons to choose from you can't go wrong.

The worst coffee I've ever had.

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Gloria Jean's Coffee:

While going through the mall we stopped in at one of these shops and picked up their variety pack for our recently purchased Keurig coffee maker.  We have tried several types of coffee in it and found them all to be acceptable to very good.

Until we tried Gloria Jean's. It was quite simply the most disgusting coffee Ive ever had.  I tried every type in the entire box and I dont know if we got a bad batch or what but everything from their special blend to the mudslid (I had high hopes for this one) was bitter and undrinkable. First impressions are usually lasting ones so I doubt that I pick up another box.