Other Coffees:

Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee

Buttery and delicious

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee:

So I've had my Keurig for a few years now and still love it. I've tried lots of different coffees from different companies but Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee is by far my favorite. In fact, last week I ordered 3 boxes of this flavor so I don't have to buy it again soon.

Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee is slightly buttery and sweet but not overly so. It's great with a touch of cream or caramel-flavored creamer. My husband drinks his coffee black and he's not fond of flavored coffees but he really likes this flavor as well. It also smells incredible when it's brewing.

Pretty Darn Good!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee:

Here comes another string of coffee reviews on several new coffees that we received last week. There are several from Gloria Jean considering that I purchased the variety pack in order to find my perfect cup of Joe in the K-cup line for the Keurig Platinum coffee maker.

This one is on the Butter Toffee flavor and I find it rather tasty for something that has "butter" in the name. I t was actually smooth and less bitter than other coffees so this one is on the Purchase Again list. My husband even gave this one a shot even though he prefers the Bold line of coffee and found this one pretty darn good. If he had to choose a flavored coffee, he likes this one. NOt too flowery and sweet tasting which, to him, makes it less enjoyable. AS for me, I like it especially with a bit of Souther Pecan creamer in it to bring out that smooth buttery flavor.

Bottom line...it's a keepter! Gloria Jean has yet another grat coffee.

SAndy