4.8

• Customer Service:

International travel -

from Beltsville Maryland

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

Kristina Orlova was amazing. This is my first trip abroad and I was struggling trying to find flights...Then I found Global and spoke with Kristina. Kristina found the perfect flights and excellent pricing. THANK YOU KRISTINA!

GlobalFares.com is awesome

from Sonoma, CA

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

Working with Kristina Orlova was a pleasure. Not only did she take care of all our travel needs, but she got us an unbelievable price.

Great Service and Value from GlobalFares!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

Kristina provided great customer service and the prices she was able to give me were great too!

It was a great expeience

from Los angeles california

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

Kristina was wonderful got what I needed when I needed it. It was a pleasure to work with her I will use this product again and again

KRISTINA OF GLOBALFARES IS AWESOME

from Calabasas, CA

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

This is the second time in 2 months that I have used Globalfares to travel to Italy. They have the best rates, less duration with connecting flights, best airlines, and most importantly the best travel agent Kristina. She is very friendly, polite and efficient. I will use her for all my travels.

Cheapest flight ever!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

I bought my husband a plane ticket from Paris, France to Tucson, Az, a direct flight from Paris to San Francisco and then a flight to Tucson. I've been searching and bidding all week for this price, I finally found it with GlobalFares.com not only was it cheap but I was able to get my husband a next morning flight for under $1000, Thank you for having a great rate and a great travel timetable. I can't wait for my husband to come home! Thank you for making his trip home faster.

Great fares , great service

from Washington DC

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

This is a very good service. I would certainly use it again, and I have already recommended it to several of my friends. 10/10 for sure!

Greta service will use and recommend to anyone I know

from Houston, TX

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

After several weeks tryin to find a good fare for my daughter to travel from Houston, TX to Rome, Italy, I came accross Globalfares.com. decided to fill out the request for a quote and within minutes I got a reply from Gene, with a fantastic quote. I wasn't ready to buy complete the purchase at the time and he manage to hold the quote for 24 hours.Thid was a last minute trip and I got tha best fare, on British Airways on the shortest route. The airline then cancelled one of the return flights and I contacted Gene for help and he managed to rebook my daughter back home on a very short notice. Great personal service.

Kristina with GlobalFares.com is a miracle worker!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

I attempted to find a flight to Europe online on all of the bargain web-sites. Kristina of globalfares.com was able to find me flights at the times I wanted for about 25% less! Highly reccommended.

Excellent service, great rates!

from North Carolina

Comments about GlobalFares.com:

I really can't say enough about how great this company was to work with while booking travel. Kristina O. was extremely helpful and lightening fast in her responses with incredible deals, giving me flights that were sometimes half the price of ones I could find on my own and always less than online rates.
I would definitely use them again and will recommend Kristina O. and this company to anyone. Thanks again for making travel planning so much easier.