Other Toothpastes:
GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml

GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml

Makes a difference

I am not a smoker, a coffee drinker, nor a caffeine drinker.  However, with each passing year and with the birth of each child my teeth have become more sensitive and less white.  I guess that it's just part of growing older.  But that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.  So I went in search of a toothpaste which helped to eliminate these problems, or at least make a marked improvement.  I found that toothpaste in Sensodyne.  Most importantly, for me, is that since I have become a Sensodyne user I have almost no sensitivity issues with my teeth.  As a true lover of ice cream and cold milk, that is huge for me.  I wish that I could say that I've found the same success in regards to the whiteness of my teeth.  But, alas, it has not been the case.  There is an improvement, no doubt.  But I still have to rely on other whitening products to get my teeth to the real, true white that I'm looking for.  Still, I would recommend Sensodyne as a the perfect everyday use toothpaste. (I might add that this toothpaste may cost a bit more than others.  However, I have found a great coupon on the internet almost everytime I'have bought it.)

I used this for a very long time...

I acutally stuck by this tooth paste and this tooth paste only for a whole two months ( i never used anything else except this one) and I am soo disapointed! I mean first of all, I didn't plan on using this tooth paste (it was given to me as a gift I guess you can say) and I didn't plan on using it exclusively (as we usually have a few brands lying around in our bathroom, so I always have a lot of choices). but for some reason, I wanted to see if the claims it made were true. SO i stuck by it, and after two weeks I did not see an improvement. Sometimes i even felt it did a worse job in cleaning my mouth then other tooth pastes... I mean it just doesn't leave you with that mint clean feeling after since the paste is kind of sweet (you know those kinds!!) so I was sad about that. not only that but it is overpriced, I mean for what? just so it can bein this special different kind of bottle. A bottle that makes false claims!!

Makes a difference

from Weston, ID

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

I used this for a very long time...

from Wantagh, NY

Best toothpaste ever!

from Miami, FL

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

Ok, I'm not a big fan of toothpaste; I frequently buy whatever is on sale and make sure that I have a coupon for it.  Many times, I end up getting toothpaste for free, which is just the way I like it.  However, someone bought me a canister of this toothpaste and I am SOLD!!  I do research sales and coupons though because it is extremely expensive but I find that it also lasts me a whole lot longer than the tubes.  There is something about the foam that enables the toothpaste to reach between teeth and not only clean but desensitize the tooth.  Also, because the foam "sticks" to the tooth, it allows the toothpaste to stay on longer, which helps with the whitening AND the desensitization of each individual tooth.  I have one tooth in particular which seems to hurt and be sensitive to cold or hot much more than the other one's.  I just brush it and hold the foam there for a little while and Voila! the pain is gone!

Awesomely clean feeling!!!!!

from Sanger, TX

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

WHen I first tried sensodyne isoactive I had my doubts. But after trying it I am hooked!!! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and still has the protection I expect from Sensodyne. This toothpaste is well worth the extra cost!!! I highly recomend it and think if you are on the fence about wither it works or not- I think you won't be disappointed- at least I wasn't. For me it did what it says and I am LOVING IT! It looks just like any other normal toothpaste when it somes out. By the way, love the tube! But when it hits your mouth it instantly foams up. You can feel the foaming action really working in your mouth. The more you brush the more it foams. I love sensodyne and love how it makes my teeth able to with stand icy cold and hot temps of foods. The isoactive is no different. It still has all the pain fighting formula associated with sensitive teeth. It is definatly a winner in my book!

Sensodyne Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste even works for smokers

from Burlington, NJ

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

I bought Sensodyne Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste because my then-boyfriend got me hooked on Iso Active toothpaste, and when I decided that I was going to buy some, I had a coupon for this one.  So, I went for it.  And let me tell you, I don't know that I have ever felt like my mouth was quite this clean, before!  I will confess--for the first time, since it has not been relevant before now--that I am a smoker, and have been for about five years or so.  I smoke, on average, three to four cigarettes a day.  I am also a one-cup-per-day coffee drinker, occasionally drink black tea, and enjoy Coca-Cola perhaps a little more than the average person really should... :-).  Sensodyne Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste has kept me from having any tell-tale brown stains on my teeth, from either source.  Not only that, it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.  Paired with Listerine, this toothpaste is a great-working, effective product that I recommend very highly.

Sensodyne helped relieve my sensitive teeth

from Omaha, NE

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

Until about a month ago, I had never suffered from sensitive teeth. I had my first cavity filled in about 30 years, and a few days later, my teeth really began to hurt. Just inhaling through my mouth sent a sharp pain right through me, and I was concerned about how long I was going to have to suffer. Chewing food, cold drinks, and even brushing my teeth made me wince in pain. Then I remembered a commercial I had seen for Sensodyne, with these special whitening bubbles, so desperately I ran out to get it. Every time I felt a twinge, I ran to brush my teeth - it really soothed them! And whether it was the toothpaste or just time, after about two weeks, my teeth were no longer sensitive at all. Plus, I am sure they were cleaner, after brushing multiple times a day! I am back to using my regular toothpaste (usually - it is cheaper), but I am keeping the Sensodyne close in case I have more trouble. It was worth the cost to me.

Sensodyne foaming toothpaste is great

from Salem, NH

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

I love GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste.  I got to try it recently because it was on sale and I had a coupon for it.  I have always been a fan of regular Sensodyne toothpaste so I figured it would be good to try the foaming version.  At first the pump is a little hard to press down on but once you get used to it, it is pretty easy to use. I really like how much a little toothpaste goes a long way.  I don't need very much on my brush to get a good amount of foam going.  I also like it because the taste is very mild.  I can feel the bubbles cleaning my teeth and it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh.  One bad thing about the toothpaste is the way the pump works it seems to always squirt out a bit more toothpaste after already putting what's squeezed out on the brush.  I always have to clean it off after pumping it and I feel like it is a bit wasteful especially because the container is on the smaller end to begin with.

Trying out the new Sensodyne Iso active toothpaste

from Three Rivers, CA

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

I had seen a few commercials for this product online and decided to try it.  As I've gotten older my teeth have become more sensitive and I have a tooth in particular that has been giving me problems.  I have been using this toothpaste for a few weeks now and am so far happy with it.  I think that the foaming action is thicker than I had annticipated but it has a mild taste and seems to help with my sensitive tooth.  It is hard to determine how much is left in the can so I'm not sure of it's value but when I run out I will most likely purchase it again.

It surely gets all of the hidden spots!

from Summerville, SC

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

I must use the Sensodyne brand due to my teeth and mouth issues.  I had been scared to even try this, but now I would not use anything else.  We recently went on a trip and I had to use the basic Sensodyne toothpaste and my mouth did not feel very clean.  With the iso-active ingredients, my mouth gets foamy and the toothpaste seems to go everywhere.  I love this stuff!!!

Wonderful, I absolutely loved Sensodyne!

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste Whitening 125ml:

This is great toothpaste, for anyone who has problems with sensitive teeth, but likes to have a white teeth and can't use a regular whiting toothpaste Sensodyne is the product for you! I have been using this toothpaste for about 4 months and have noticed a difference in the brightness of my teeth, and my sensitivity to cold and hot is under control. I am a smoker and drink coffee all day, the added plus Sensodyne keeps the smoke smell on my breathe under control as well. I have recommended this toothpaste to my sister and she loves it as well. To anyone who has sensitivity problems this is the toothpaste for you. Its alittle more expensive than a regular toothpaste, but it is cheaper than a whiting only toothpaste, however trust me when I say its worth the extra pennies.