Other Air Fresheners:
Glade
Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items)

Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items)

Expensive boutique scents masquerading as common folk!

I love candles, and more candles, and more candles. I've got them all over my house. I was really excited when I received a full-size Currants & Acai candle in a bzzkit for The Fragrance Collection by Glade. As someone who has spent megabucks in the past on the fancy candles from the mall wax stores, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened by bzzkit and found a large 3-wick candle to try. Because it's soy-based, it burns cleaner and longer than other types of candles (the 3-wick candle burns up to 35 hours). I received a Currants & Acai scent, but I've also purchased a Sheer White Cotton and the Lotus Bamboo to give to friends who also appreciate yummy scents in their homes. I think the best thing about these candles is that they smell expensive--but they're not. And you don't have to go hunting all over town for them or wait until they go on sale--you can pick one up at most local retail stores that carry Glade fragrance products. If you're not into making such a long-term commitment to one scent, the Fragrance Collection offers smaller single-wick candles in jars in scents like McIntosh Apple (smells like pie!), Earthy Awakening (my husband's favorite), and Orange Vanilla (yummy) that last about 25 hours. And, if burning candles isn't your thing, The Glade Fragrance Collection also offers reed diffusers in the same scent as the 3-wick candles.

Glade Overpriced Soy Blend Candles (and terrible scent)

Glade Soy Candle in  Orange Vanilla is awful!  Smells like baby aspririn I used to give my kids when they were little.

Price is outrageous too!
Read complete review

Price is outrageous too!

Won't buy this again. I'll stick to regular candles. Glade Soy is a blend of soy and other stuff so I don't see any reasoon to pay more for something that isn't 100% soy. Makes no sense.

Keep your money in your purse - buy something else instead.

Bizzzy Mommy

The fragrance collection by glad solved my problem .

from Melville, NY

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

I have been trying out all kinds of scented candles but never quite found what I really liked in a candle or could use near my son till I tried the Fragrance collection by Glade . There are quite a few choices to choose from and the Candles last a long time . I was also happy to see that my sons allergy are not effected when using them .

Expensive boutique scents masquerading as common folk!

from Louisville, KY

Glade Fragrance Collection - a pleasant scent

from Terry, MS

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

I received The Fragrance Collection by Glade, soy basked candle with 3 wicks as a bzz kit to review and spread the word about.

The soy candle burns very clean and is made with over 90% natural ingredients.   The scent I have is "currants & acai" which I find to be very fresh.    The scent is not overpowering, but enough to scent the room.   The collection also offers "sheer white cotton," "loutus bamboo, "mcintosh apple," "earthly awakening," and "orange vanilla" scents.

I was very pleased that the collection offers a reed diffuser in complementary scents for those who do not like to burn candle or for areas where candles are not practical.    I like the reed diffuser for a constant, but subtile scent in the room.  The diffuser is excellent in the bathrooms.

Discount stores (i.e. Walmart) stock the candle and diffuser.   I appreciate not having to make a separate trip to a special store to resupply.   The price is very reasonable.

Specialty store quality and mass merchandise prices

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

I am a Bzz agent, and I get to try out great new products and Bzz about them to my friends and family.  I have Bzzing aout the Glade fragrance collection for about two weeks now.  The candle has been used quite a bit, but since it has 26 hours of fragrance, it still has a lot of life left in it.

The scent I was given acai berry.  This three wick candle can quickly fill a room with its fragrance.  I wasn't crazy about the berry scent, so I will probably get a different scent for my next purchase.

I like that the candle has a specialty store quality at a bargain price.  It is also convenient that this candle can be picked up at my local supermarket or mass merchandise store.  It comes in an attractive package that fools my guests into thinking I paid an arm and a leg for the candle.

Overall, I was impressed with the amount of fragrance that was put out by this candle and thought it was a great buy. I will definitely recommend it to a friend and purchase another soon.

glade fragrance collection

from Monticello, KY

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

yes i am very pleased with this collection ti lasts longer than any brand i have ever tried and they have such an array of scents to fill your home with and now they are goin even further with the seasonal collections that really pleases me that it could be summer time out side but you could make your house smell like spring time.

Scent is very very weak

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

I bought the Glade Jasmine and Wild Orchid reed defuser.  I placed the unit in a very small guest bathroom and the scent is so weak that you have to hold the defuser right under your nose to smell anything.  I've flipped the reeds and that still doesn't help.  Pass this one up.

Amazing scents that fill a room

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

These candles are great. They come in a range of scents, from holiday specific cinnamon apple and pumpkin pie, to the regular vanilla and fresh linens. One of my favorite scents from this variety of candle is the orange cream which smells exactly like (but does NOT taste exactly like!) an Orange Creamsicle. Who isn't taken back to their childhood with this scent! They are long-burning and the scent spreads throughout the whole room. One downside I have had with many of these candles is that they do not burn all the way to the bottom. The wick seems to disappear into the last centimeter of wax, so I don't always feel like I am getting all the value for my money that I should be. I love the scents and the forsted looking jars which are simple and could basically go along with any room decor. The colors are vibrant and bright, and they also have lids so you can keep them contained if you need to around children or to keep dust etc out when they are not being used!

It smells so yummy!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

I love the Glade Fragrance Collection.  I have purchased quite a few of their soy candles and think that they are great!  I love my house to smell great, so I'm always on the look out for new products to use to give a great scent to my home.  This is definately one of the best!

The Glade Fragrance Collection has two scents that I really like.  The Cuurants and Acai scent is unique.  It smells clean and homey.  I also like the orange scent.  It smells like a yummy orange popsicle!  So refreshing!  There is also a  McIntosh Apple scent.  It is your pretty typical Apple scent, but smells great!

This product has three wicks and burns well for hours!  It produces a scent that seeps through the rooms of my house.  I love the refreshment it seems to give to my home.  The candle is a pretty looking candle as well.  It come in a flat glass cyclinder with a metal lid.  There is one small label that has pretty font and flowers on it; although I usually turn the label out of the way when displaying my candle.  It looks very sleek.

Great Product

from Junction City, KS

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

These are Glade scented candles but they are different than the older Glade candles. Well they are mostly scented candles and another one is a different product but we'll talk about the candles in this one as they make up the majority of their product line. Their candles are all soy based. This is an attempt to cut down on the soot and smoke that's given off by the candle. Traditional candles are made from parafin wax.

Now the scents of this new collection are pretty nice. They are different than your old traditional Apples and Cinnamon and other scents. The three non traditional scents are Currants and Acai, Jasmine and Wild Orchid (personal favorite btw), Lotus Bamboo (second favorite...I think I have a thing for Asian inspired scents), and Earthly Awakening. Unfortunately, I have yet to smell the Earthly Awakening so I can't really comment on it. There's a few more scents but they are Apple, Orange, and Cotton so nothing really too new in that department.

Unfortunatley, these are a tad expensive over the normal candles so keep that in mind before purchasing.

Amazing candles for little cost!

from Greenville, OH

Comments about Glade The Fragrance Collection - All Scents (Various Items):

Glade Fragrance collection candles are some of my favorite candles to use in my house! With 3 pets running around, these candles help freshen the air. I especially like to use them when company comes over, they can hardly even tell that three animals live in our home! When these products go on sale, I use coupons and am able to get them for extremely cheap! I have used these candles in bridal shower, baby shower, birthday and Christmas gift baskets and they have always gotten good reviews from the receivers. Unfortunately, there are not many scents to choose from, but I haven't found that to be a problem for me or my friends. They can be purchased at most stores, and even go on sale when there are holiday exclusive scents. I like to stock these up and use them for the following year in gifts. When I store these with other gifts, they preserve their smell and make everything else smell good too!