Other Air Fresheners:
Glade
Glade Solid Air Freshener

Glade Solid Air Freshener

Smell really good but wish they would last longer!

Comments about Glade Solid Air Freshener:

I love glade air fresheners. I use them throughout my entire house. However, I wish they would not dry up so fast. They smell good for a few days and then they seem to dry up and not smell anymore. I wish they would make the product so it can last a little bit longer. However, I am satisfied with this product and love all of their scents!

fresh long lasting scent

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Glade Solid Air Freshener:

New Glade solid air freshner long lasting gel is definately a good product. My son gave me one in Crisp water scent. This freshner comes in a cone shaped container . It is long enough to fit between the thumb and middle finger. The bottom is round enough where you cannot get your fist around it. The fresh fragrance can be enjoyed two different ways. You can lift up the lid, or pull dowh the bottom away from the base. Either way the scent comes through. I have used this Crips water glade solid for over a month and it is still going strong. You can smell it but the fragrance is not over powering. And has not irritated my eyes or throat. i will purchase more of these and put them in every room in the house.