3.8

Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents

3.8

Pros

Cons

glade lasting impressions left an impression on me

**Glade Lasting Impressions Plug Ins Scented Oil i saw this product and had to try it . i love plug ins my particular favorite until this being febreze's dual scented plug in . this one claimed to last 2 months febreze claims a month but i know from experience its more like 20 days . i went to the store purchased a starter pack brought it home and tried it out . this one lasted more like 2 months and 2 weeks . and the scents are lovely and very noticeable my living room smelled so good i traded in all my febreze plug ins for glade . in all i ended up buying 1 more lasting impressions kit and 2 single glade scented oil warmers . also the refill prices are more affordable especially because the others seem to run out faster . i would definitely recommend this product particularly the vanilla scents . the vanilla makes your whole house smell like cookies . i also tried the linen and sunshine scents i like them all so far but the vanillas are my personal favs .**

Such a Disappointment in Freshening and Long Lasting

I love it when my home smells clean and fresh.  With more traffic in and out of the house recently with family and friends, I tried to find one or two little things I could do to keep the house smelling fresh with a college age son, teenage daughter, two young children and a pet -- not to mention visitors.  Searching through the many dispensers in my drawer I decided to refill my **Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins.  **

**Fast Facts about **Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins****

- easy to use and install

- several scents to choose from

- coordinating scents with other products

- inexpensive

***My Viewpoint:*  Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins **are easy to use. The refills aren't very expensive and I almost always have coupons available to help me save money when I do buy them.  But **Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins **are such a disappointment.  I plug in, set the "amount" of scent I want. I didn't really notice a huge difference between 1 and 5.  if you put the plug in in a small room like a bathroom, I guess you could enjoy the scent, but in my bedroom it really wasn't noticeable.  It barely lasted a couple of weeks - definitely not the month long fragrance that it is supposed to provide.  And I just get so tired of trying to figure out which scent to get. Just when I think I have one I like I can't find it anymore or it's no longer available at my store.  Can I recommend **Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins**-- no, sorry I can't.  So far my personal favorite has been a Decosphere - -but I can't find those now either.

Smells like a chemical

from Florida

About Me Homeowner

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I purchased Lavender and Vanilla, expecting a light, fresh scent. Had to remove and throw away after 4 hours. Every time I went into a room, it smelled like weird chemical. I have always enjoyed the scents of my plug ins. So disappointed.

Glade plug ins

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I decided to try these Glade scented oil plug ins after I got the plug part free with coupons! I purchased a few of the oil refills to try and I love them! They make my room smell very good. The plug in doesn't get too hot and I like how I can control how much scent gets released with the knob. I usually turn it down low because the scented oil refills tends to run out pretty quickly. Even on low I can smell the scent when I enter the room. They're not overpowering and they smell fresh and make the room seem very clean because of how great it smells! I'm looking forward to trying some other variety of scents from glade because I have loved the two that I have tried so far! Even my mom who has a lot of allergies to different scents is not bothered by the fragrance of these glade plug ins! They cover up so many smells like from our dog which is amazing cause my dog can smell bad sometimes.

the scent lasts for months

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

Glade scented oil plugs-ins are the best things that we have used for getting rid of odors. We have a dog, two cats and two children. We get a lot of different odors in our house which means we can cover it up or we can get rid of it. For a long time we used spray which only covers up the odors. We did a lot of online research and found these Glade plug ins. We went to our favorite store and purchased 10 of these plug ins. We have never been happier because the scented oil in this product gets rid of the odors instead of covering them up. The oil does not leave a mess like the sprays did when you sprayed them. These scented oils give off odor killing smells for months, unlike the 15 minutes cover up that the sprays offer. We have neighbors over all the time and they are amazed at the awesome smells these plug ins give off. I am glad that I found these scented oils because I get a quality product instead of a product that can not live up to its claims. Stop wasting your money on sprays and switch to these odor killing products.

Glade scented plug-ins work pretty good.

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I love all the different scents of this plug in. I usually get the honeysuckle fragrance. It helps make my house smell fresh and clean. It only seems to last about a week or so. I do wish it lasted longer. I would rather use candles because they do last longer. I still use them occasionally. People should try it just to make there own opinion.

Smells amazing, lasts for weeks.

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I think the glade scented oil plug ins are one of glades genius ideas. It is a great way to keep your favorite smell constantly flowing through the room out of site. You don't have to bring out the aerosol can every few hours instead you just plug in and forget it.

Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I've used many different styles and brands of air fresheners and warmers and this has to be one of my favorites. I know there are many different fragrances but I always purchase the same one (Hawaiian Breeze) because I'm worried if I branch out and try a new fragance, it may not be a good as Hawaiian Breeze (that's how much I like it). The first package I bought had two refills and warmer and what I like most about the product is that it's a consistent aroma which fills the house and I don't have to squirt, bress a button, light a candle or anything. I place mine in the kitchen near to where my dogs feeding bowls are (this is deliberate) and it does a wondrous job at masking kitchen smells. I like the fact that you can control the amount of aroma that is projected by twisting the dial on the front. On the middle setting, one canister of oil lasts for many weeks. SC Johnson created a marvellous product the day this was invented.

The scents are awful

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I was really excited when I got this because it worked so good. I hated the first scent I got which was a seasonal pumpkin scent, but I thought I could just try another one. I have tried three scents so far and they are all awful. They smell nothing like the name and they give me a headache. I will continue to try more scents just because the plug in does work really good.

I wanted to like these, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

from Bland, VA

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I've used other scented oil units before with varying results, so I was a little skeptical to try the Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins until their limited edition scent Polka Dot Petals was released. It seemed to sell out very quickly everywhere, so I searched online and found some of the scented oil plug-ins and I snatched them up.

I really, really wanted to like these, but I haven't been able to find just the right setting to make them work like they're supposed to.

The first room I tried it in isn't a large room, but it isn't exactly tiny either, and the scent was so overpowering it gave me a headache within a couple of hours. I checked the dial setting and it was turned all the way down, so that wasn't it. I gave it a day or two for the scent to fade a little and that didn't help either.

I ended up moving it to a larger room in my house and you would only occasionally catch a whiff of it a couple of times a day, so I turned the dial up... that didn't seem to help either.

After around 5 days of having it plugged up, I figured the scent had faded enough that it wouldn't be so overpowering in the small room, so I moved it back, but again, I would only catch occasional whiffs of the scent every couple of days, regardless of what number setting the dial was on. It had faded completely by around the two week mark.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins. The scent doesn't last nearly as long as they claim and there doesn't really seem to be any change when you adjust the dial settings.

Wonderful and addicting!

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I am obsessed with my house smelling good; especially when I walk in from being gone all day!! I dont like the idea of leaving my scentsy burner on while I leave the house so I invested in a few of these Scented Oil Plugins. They work wonderfully and I love that they are adjustable so I can choose the strength of ach scent!

Glade Scented Oil Plug-Ins: overpowering and short-lived

Comments about Glade Scented Oil Plug-ins - All Scents:

I really love the Glade candle products so I assumed that I would love the Scented Oil Plug-Ins just as much. Glade is a well-known fragrance line by S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. Almost everyone that I know has heard of Glade and has tried their products at one time or another. To me, Glade is a positive brand that brings fragrances to life in our homes, offices, and even in our automobiles.

I was not prepared for my poor experience using the Glade Scented Oil Plug-Ins with the Lavender & Peach Blossom scent. Not soon after I had plugged it in, my kitchen and family rooms exploded with the very pleasant scent. As much as I loved the aroma, it was too overpowering, especially in the kitchen. When you're cooking steak and potatoes, the scent of lavender doesn't appeal to your taste senses in a kindly way.

Fortunately, (or maybe unfortunately), the scent didn't last very long. The very strong scent was only noticeable for a few days; after that it wasn't very noticeable at all. I would get a slight whiff of it as I passed by the electrical outlet, but my hopes of having a pleasant-smelling home for at least a few weeks never happened. I had the same experience with the refill so I couldn't blame it on a defective fragrance bottle.

I have since tossed the plug-in base into a box in my hall closet that holds all of the other past-used fragrance products that I may someday try again. If I do purchase a refill for the Glade Scented Oil Plug-In, I will probably place it in the family room for the first few (overpowering) days and then move it into the bathroom where I'm hopeful that the scent will be more noticeable.

Unfortunately, I feel that Glade got it wrong this time and this product needs some improvement.