3.7
Glade
Glade Fresh Berries Wax Melts

Glade Fresh Berries Wax Melts

3.7

I wouldn't buy this product again

from Zeeland mi

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

Cons

• Not Effective
    • Smell Fades Quickly

Comments about Glade Fresh Berries Wax Melts:

The sent was not strong enough. Even when i use the cheaper brands of wax melts, they make the room smell stronger then these did. I was sadly disappointed

Glade Wax Melts

Comments about Glade Fresh Berries Wax Melts:

I just love all the Glade Products from the candle to the air freshener to the Glade Auto Refill kits. Thr newest product tgat Glade has is their Wax Melts. My favorite scent is the berry ones. I have purchased so many of them for the holidays. I will take some of the glade products and make sum gift baskets. As well as light some of the Glade
      wax all over my house. The berry wax melts put me in the holiday spirit.

Pleasantly Surprised

from Wixom, MI

Comments about Glade Fresh Berries Wax Melts:

First things first. I received this product free of charge from BzzAgent in exchange for my honest opinions.

The scent I received is Fresh Berries.

My first impressions of this product are pretty good. The package was very easy to open, and we all know how important that is. I also liked how each wax melt was separate and I didn't have to break them off to use them. The texture of the wax melts sort of reminded of bath fizzy's and I didn't really like that. It gave it a cheapness, in my opinion.

I used a plug in wax burner that I previously owned from Scentsy to put my wax melts in. You can also buy a wax melt burner from Glade. After burning for about 10 minutes, the wax was barely melted, which I didn't really like because there was also hardly any scent in the air either. With my Scentsy products, they would have already melted quite a bit and I would be able to enjoy the aroma.

Within about 30 to 45 minutes, the wax melts have melted completely and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the aroma.

I have to say that I was expecting a cheap sickly sweet scent, but that is not what I got. The scent was very true to what a good quality berry scent should be. I could definitely compare the quality of the scent to Scentsy.

With all of the aspects, both good and bad, I give this product a 4 out of 5 stars and I will definitely purchase again in the future because the quality of scent is all that truly matters to me in an air freshener type of product.