3.6
Glaceau
Glaceau - Smartwater

Glaceau - Smartwater

3.6

You'll never go back to regular water again!

I never liked drinking water. It was always so bland and tasteless. At work, there was a big trend in drinking 8 glasses of water a day and pretty soon, people were raving about smartwater. I was thinking the same thing you are, "Isn't it just water? Doesn't water all taste the same?" I tried it and now I'm addicted! Smartwater has a different taste than other bottled water. It's more crisp and refreshing. And it's good at room temperature or chilled. I'm so glad I found a product that is helping me drink more water and less soda.

Add a filter to your faucet and save yourself a lot of money!

**My...Read complete review

- Water from the clouds

**My Review!**During a recent visit to my cousins house, I had asked for a glass of water.  She eagerly brought me this huge bottle (33.8 fl oz) of water.  She said "You have to try this, it's the best water you will ever taste".  I love Ice Mountain water but as a family, we are trying to conserve and cut back, so we bought a filter for our water faucet and started drinking water from the tap.  Surely by the sounds of the **Glaceau Smart Water,  **I was going to be mesmorized and forever change my water drinking habits.  A couple of swallows later, I look to my husband and we both agree, "not impressed".  In fact, when my cousin informs us of the price per bottle, we are shocked.  "who would pay that crazy amount of money for a bottle of water?".

"It comes from the clouds", my cousin says. Still doesn't impress me.  It doesn't taste any different than any other bottled water that I have tried and is in a huge plastic bottle that probably won't get recycled.

Needless to say that my cousin wasn't thrilled that we didn't jump over the "clouds" over her **Glaceau Smart Water**.  I'll stick to my Brita filter and tap water.

One of the best waters

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

I absolutely love Glaceau's Smartwater. Most people say, "water is water", but this water is truly different. It has a crisp, clean taste to it and it never leaves me with a weird after taste like majority of waters do. It also is enhanced with electrolytes. That is something that I really like. When I am sick, I will drink some Smartwater and it helps me to hydrate faster than other waters. It is also helpful if you are an athlete. I drink Smartwater during and after my runs and I do not feel nearly as sore as I used to and I never really cramp up either. The only downside to this water is that it is more on the pricey side; however, I believe that it is well worth the price.

Smart Water is amazing!

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

Smart Water is the best water I have ever had. I grew up with our water coming from and Artesian Well.....which is GREAT water, but Smart water beats that! I love it. I love how it's affordable and I love the shape of the bottle. I recommend it to all my friends and don't usually buy any other brand of water.

No idea why someone would buy this.

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

Are you extremely rich? Like to waste money? This bottled water is right for you then. After buying Glaceau Smartwater, and tasting it, I couldn't believe that this mediocre-tasting water was as popular as it was. It seems that what is being sold with this product is the plastic bottle itself, and not the water in it.

You'll never go back to regular water again!

from Frisco, TX

Smartwater Junkie

from Antigo, WI

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

Smartwater is the best water I have ever drank.I havent tried every bottled water out there but I doubt theres a better kind than smartwater.I use to drink only Aquafina but since they're being sued for selling tap water in their bottles,on top of being pretty expensive I decided to try out some other kinds.I think Fiji is also good,but it is pretty expensive.I like that smartwater is vapor distilled and not like every other kind that comes from the ground.I play alot of sports so i need a water that will actually quench my thirst,smartwater is very refreshing to drink and since ive started drinking it I have actually felt better too..Im a loyal smartwater customer and have recommended it to friends and family,I now have my girlfriend and 3 family members drinking it as well.I just wish they would give out coupons more or be on sale occasionally.

Not Too Smart to Buy Glaceau Smart Water!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

I have afib and I have to keep my electrolytes in balance to prevent an episode from occurring.  I belong to an online support group and Smart Water was recommended by one of the members, as her doctor recommended it to her.As usual, I checked reviews and nearly everyone rated Smart Water with 5 stars.  To the store I go in hopes that I will find this product.Bonanza!  There they stood - tall, slender, crystal clear 20 oz. bottles of the thirst quenching water that was full of promise.  I could hardly wait to get home to experience what everyone else was including my daughter who just loves Smart Water!I poured this sparkling water into my glass, put it up to my nose - hmmm - no smell.  Well, it's just water, what was I expecting?  I took my first sip - something was not right!  This water has received rave reviews!  The taste was different to say the least.  OK, another sip.  I felt nauseous.  It tasted like I was drinking tap water that was left out for a week.  The water didn't taste fluid and reminded me of the thick liquid one would drink as a prep for a colonoscopy.OK - I thought it must be me and I will get used to the taste.  NOT!  After a few sips, I dumped the bottle down the drain and gave the rest of the bottles to my daughter.  Maybe she feels smarter when she drinks this water.  I feel that I was stupid for even trying it and wasting my  money.  I'll keep eating bananas to keep my potassium in check.

Thank you for reading my review.

Add a filter to your faucet and save yourself a lot of money!

from Detroit, MI

Very Refreshing

from Bradford, PA

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

I have problems finding bottled water that only contains water and no sugar.  The electrolytes in Smart Water make it taste great and help me feel energized, without added sugar or artificial sweeteners.

Doesnt make you smart, but you are smart to drink it

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

I love this Smart Water. Unflavored water with electrolytes in it. No taste, just plain water. I can drink it all day, and not bored with the water. It is clean and fresh and the bottle sizes meets my needs in order to get my daily water intake.

This water tastes like it has tons of chemicals in it.

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Glaceau - Smartwater:

This water tastes horrible. The water tastes like it has tons of chemicals in it which ruins the water. I am highly dissapointed with the cost to water taste ratio of this water. It cost a lot of money for this water that tastes really bad when i could just drink water out of the tap which tastes way better than smart water. I can't believe this water is rated so well when this is really one of the worst bottles of water out there.