Other Hand Sanitizers:
Giovanni
Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes

Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes

Worked for me in a pinch

from New Jersey

Comments about Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes:

I like this product. I was shopping around when I saw them and figured that I would give them a try. Well, I'm glad I did. I carry one around in my hand bag, and it saved me after a messy meal on the run. The fresh peppermint smell is just one of the delightful features to this great towelette. I found it big enough and had enough moisture to give my hands a good wash, then my steering wheel and dashboard. Not bad for a little moist towelette. I was also quite impressed with the smell. This product didn't seem to stink of perfumes and chemicals, but instead had a delightfully potent mint smell. Great after eating. They are packaged in a clean-looking white package which is strong. This is great as I carry them around in a handbag long periods of time. Where most things would start to wither, these hold up quite well. I couldn't be more grateful! I definitely recommend this product to anyone on the run as long as the peppermint is not too much for you. (It can irritate some people). I would love to see these in more scents.

Giovanni Peppermint Sanitizing Towelettes are so refreshing!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes:

I first came across Giovanni products when I was a body care buyer at Whole Foods Market. They make high-quality, all natural products that are known for having great scents, and these sanitizing towelettes are no different.

**Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes** are designed to sanitize your hands, while moisturizing them. They are paraben-free and made with all natural and organic ingredients including: peppermint oil, spearmint oil, aloe vera and jojoba oil. The sanitizing ingredient is Benzalkonium Chloride.

I love everything about these towelettes. They have a super-strong peppermint scent that is amazing. It's refreshing and oh-so-clean smelling. I love how incredibly soft they are too. They're even softer than baby wipes!

I buy my **Giovanni Peppermint Surge Sanitizing Towelettes** online and I get a bag that contains 20 individually wrapped towelettes. They come in different scents (lavender, grapefruit), but peppermint is the best. I keep them in my purse so I always have them on me. I use them for cleaning my kid's hands when there is no sink around, after touching meat at the grocery store, after eating ribs or messy food at a restaurant, I use them all the time! I love that they not only clean, but kill germs too!

I love how these towelettes make it so convenient to have clean, sanitized hands. If you have kids or just like to sanitize your hands, I highly recommend these.