4.8

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

4.8

Pros

Cons

Cant stop sniffin my fella!

Gorgio's Acqua di Gio was fabulous since my husband first applied it...he smelled grrrrreat all night and I even picked up the scent the next morning! So I have to add that it is long-lasting as well. The scent itself seems to be a blend of green, woodsy, clean...possibly light notes of citrus as well. In fact, I put some on for my own use and found it to be great on me too! That is not to say that the fragrance isfeminine...it is not. Rather, it is so fresh and intoxicating...I believeranyone could wear it and be very happy with the results. My husband really enjoys thefragrance as well, and wears it quite a lot, I have to say he is not a big "fragrance guy" so I was heitant to buy this cologne for him because it is a bit pricey (70bux for 3.4 oz) but it takes very little to be quite effective, and it lasts all might into the morning! So, really, it is not at all expensive if you compare it to a fragrance that must be applied and reapplid throughout the evening. In fact, this fragrance is also ideal for daytime wear, as it is not overpowering at all. Ladies, go and get some Acqua di Gio for your fella...on the crazy almost impossible chance that he wont like it....you will! Steal it back from him and wear it! You will get so much positive attention, he will steal it back and wear it...and you can sniff sniff sniff him all night!

blend in-wear Acqua Di Gio!

Right off the bat I want to make one thing clear; used in moderation, fragrance on a man can be a powerful thing, and if you're a guy who is new to the whole "don't smell like a sweat sock" crowd, Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio is an A.O.K place to start your fragrance exploration. It's not the cheapest fragrance out there....but do you really want to smell like cheap fragrance? (The answer, gentlemen, is "no ma'am".)

As far as the scent goes, it's a very approachable blend that walks the fine line between being too "musky" for women and too "fruity" for men.  Some have complained that it is too light of a smell. To these critics, I say that fragrance should not come across so heavily that one advertises one's presence a mile down the block. This may come as a shock to those gentlemen entering the world of fragrance, but if a girl says she likes the smell of Axe deodorant, you do not go and douse yourself with Axe body wash, Axe shampoo, Axe aftershave, and Axe cologne; just because she says she likes something does not indicate she would like more of it. So take the fact that Acqua Di Gio does not blow your nostrils out of the water with its scent as a plus- easy does it fellas.

As I have said before, this is a very approachable unoffensive scent; it's fresh and classy; a solid choice for those new to the game of smell. However, please understand that the approachability of the fragrance is its greatest weakness; it will not distinguish you from the crowd, because it seems like every guy and their brother is wearing it now. Go into a club scene on a Friday night in a college town, and the scent, like the white baseball cap and Aero button-down, blends into a seamless picture of "Jonny Every-dude", out for a good time.  This is not entirely a bad thing; if you're simply looking for a scent that is going to make you smell a little nice that a lady will appreciate, this is fine. However, if you're looking to use scent to put the finishing touch on a first impression, or if you would prefer to set yourself apart and ditch Aero for Banana Republic, you should look elsewhere. That "elsewhere" can be confusing and intimidating though, so until you build up your courage to break out of the pack, or if you don't care that much about subtlety and just want to smell nice, Acqua Di Gio is the way to go. (Remember, easy does it...)

My fovorite scent ever for my Husband!

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani Eau De Toilette Spray for Men:

My Husband started wearing Aqua Di Gio for men shortly after we started dating! Scince then he has tried a few other colognes as well but none stand up to Aqua Di Gio. This scent always makes me feel warm and fuzzy and safe! It is rigged yet sweet smelling and I know that it smells different on every person. I would highly recomend this to everyone!!

Best Cologne, but Overused

from Lehi, UT

As a woman, i enjoy a nice smelling man! everytime i smell a guy wearing this, average looking or above, it makes him ten times more attractive.. Needless to say, i'm married, but for you guys looking for something to give your image a little boost, this is it. i think the use of it is dying down now, and not everyone and their mother is using it all day everyday, so i think it's safe to use on occasion again. when every guy wears it, it's not so special any more. My husband doesn't own it (he uses an almost equally yummy versace) but i think i'm going to buy this for him to use in rotation. it's just unlike anything else out there. i don't know what they put in the stuff, but i swear that they must put pheromones in it or something! it just smells so good! All in all, if you haven't gotten the drift, BUY IT. I guarantee every girl you come close to will tell you how good you smell. there will be no regrets!

Acqua Di Gio made me fall in love with my husband all over again

from West Union, OH

My husband had fallen in to a cologne rut. My husband had been wearing the same scent for as long as I care to remember.I thought it would be a great idea to get him a new fragrance on a visit to the mall.i had sniffed what seemed like a millon different fragrances and had it narrowed down to about 4 scents when I came across Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau Da Toilette Spray.I was immediately hooked. I was certain this was what I wanted my husband to smell like.The search was over.I hoped my husband would like it because if he didnt he would be wearing it anyway. I would make sure of that.I love the smell of Acqua Di Gio.It smells so warm and sexy. I was glad when my husband agreed to wear it and said he thought it smelled nice.this stuff makes me want to cuddle up close to my husband and bask in the scent of him. I actually think it smells better on my husband than it does in the bottle.This fragrance last a long time as well I can still smell it on my husband at the end of the day.

Love it. The best smell ever!

from Aurora, IL

I'm buying Aqua di Gio for my boyfriend and I love it. The smell is so great and fresh it's just amazing. I have secretly using it myself( I know it is mens fragrance but I'm loving it ) It lasts a long time and you will turn heads everywhere you are wearing it. Guaranteed.

This is the only fragrance for me and I'm not going to change it for any other. Aqua di Gio is Number One!

So Yummy

from Boulevard, CA

I love, love, love this smell on my husband! And I am not alone in this opinion. He will walk into his office and you can hear the ladies in the reception area taking a good sniff. Definitly worth the extra money for this men's cologne. I am not a big spender on men's cologne because honestly I do not want my husband walking around smelling too good he might get too many female admirers with this brand of cologne. I would definitly recommend this for anyone. One big thing I had trouble with regarding my husband's cologne is that I am highly allergic to almost everything in the perfume counters at most stores but was pleasantly surprised when I found that I was not affected in any way by this product, not even with a running nose; which if you have allergies I don't even need to explain that one! So if you are considering this product for purchase, buy, buy, buy! It will definitly put a little bit of good smelling sexy man into your life and it might just help get more things started!

Love the scent of this!

from Charlotte, NC

My husband bought Girogio Armani Di Gio a couple of months ago and I must say that it smells absolutely divine.  He gets compliments all the time on how great he smells.  He was flipping through a men's magazine one day and came across a page iwth this on it and has this has been his signature cologne ever since.  Even other men will come up and ask him what kind of cologne he's wearing.  He calls it chick magnet cologne because it attracts so much attention.  It is a great value for the amount of cologne that comes in the bottle and can be purchased at department stores. He used to wear other brands of cologne that he had worn for years, but after finding this one, he'll not go back to those.  I really can't say enough about how great he smellls.  I love it when he gets ready in the morning and the whole house smells like his cologne.  I wish they would make a candle or something out of this scent so I could burn it in the house and keep the scent going all day.

Wow... love that scent!

from Bessemer, AL

I bought this for my husband and wow! I LOVE smelling him. I know he likes it, but I think he likes my reaction even more! My husband thinks that it doesn't last very long, but I still smell it when he comes home from a long day at the office. I recommend this for anyone to try! It is worth the price! I asked my husband what he thought after he was wearing it for a week and he told me  I have had numerous occasions when I have been approached with the question, 'What are you wearing?'. this is an amazing scent, a pleasant mix of subtleness and reserved masculinity. Keep in mind fragrances dont always react with a person's chemistry the way they would with another. So your girl may not go wild if your body chemistry doesn't work with this. BUT in our case it smelled amazing! It is a cool confident smell that is subdued yet has a warm undertone to it as well. It is a really amazing notes that compliment each other so well and smell so different on various people. Love it! But keep in mind this is the #1 cologne... so other people have it too.

Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio

from Lake Grove, NY

I got this cologne for christmas one year and still use it to this day!It has a sporty fresh clean scent and it isnt overpowering which is good .I used it when i go out for special occasions and i get alot of compliments i actually became more popular because of it!Sexy and for a 20 to 30 year old it is perfect!It is one of my favorite gifts I have gotten in the cologne department!

My son Loves this!

from Chatom, AL

**This is a cologne that my son loves and so do all his friends. I had to buy 2 of these for Christmas and 2 for his birthday. He keeps one in his bathroom and one in his locker at school. I'm not sure I like him sharing with his friends at school because this cologne is the  most expensive I've ever bought for him. It's good for him to be able to share but you have to draw a line somewhere when it comes to cost. **

Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio for Men!

from Sacramento, CA

Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio for men is one of my husband's favorite cologne's! It has a classic manly strong, clean smell. When my husband wears it, I just feel this instant attraction to him...I guess pheromones do work! And the smell isn't overpowering, it has the right amount of strength so it doesn't seem like he took a shower in his cologne. But it also lasts all day. If he wears it in the morning before work, I can still smell it on him when he comes home. I love smelling it on him when we are watching TV. The cologne also comes in a very classic, clean looking bottle. And right now there are many package deals where you can also get the cologne with the aftershave. My husband bought his aqua Di Gio set which came with the cologne and the aftershave last year and he still has a little bit of the cologne left. And this is the type of cologne that is good for many different generations. My husband's father is also a fan of this cologne, so it's good for many different age groups.