Other Razors:
Gillette
Gillette Venus Disposable Razor

Gillette Venus Disposable Razor

best razor ever!!

all my life i have used the cheap disposable razors. that's just what my parents bought me. so that's what i ended up buying. The other day my fiance came home with one of these Venus razors for me and at first, i told him he wasted his money, but he wouldnt take it back. so, i used it. and LET ME TELL YOU this was WELL worth the money!! i loved how the head swivled around. it worked perfectly on my knees, which always cuts and makes me bleed. but not this time! not with this razor. i havent cut myself once yet. i like that it has 3 blades when my old razor only had 2. and it really feels like it gives me a much much closer shave than my other razor. The handle is very comfortable, and of course, my favorite part about it, it is pink!! yay! pink is my favorite color so that just adds the icing to the cake. i dont *think* there is a mousture strip, but it does have these holey rubbery strips above and below (i think) the razors so im not sure if those are considered moisture strips or not. i have already used this razor 5 times and it still works just as good as it did the first time i used it. i think the quality is great for the price. i normally wouldnt spend that much on a razor, but it was well worth the money! thank you Venus!

I'm really surprised and disappointed in the Venus Disposables.

I am a big fan of the Gillette brand, but I have been very disappointed in the Venus Disposable razors. My husband and I use Gillette products almost exclusively, because of the price and the quality. I was looking to see how cheap I could get and keep the same quality shave as the Venus Breeze. I did not find it here. I was surprised that even with 3 blades the shave is just not that close. I thought that I had completely forgotten to shave one leg! A razor usually lasts me almost a month at 3 uses per week, but I can't stand these after a week or two. I also take issue with the blade cover. It slides up from the bottom, but just doesn't seem that secure, and frequently pops off. I'm always afraid that my fingers will slip while sliding it on and slice my fingers open. I would prefer one that you press the blade down onto, and that clicks in place. I put the cover on it as soon as I finish shaving, but I wonder if that allows water to drain out, or am I creating a nifty bacteria petri-dish? On the plus side, the shape is very confortable, with a useful finger impression on the top. However, I'm going to keep shopping around.

smooth reliable results

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

I really liked these razors. I'm generally not a disposeable kinda girl, but I decided to try these, and I must say...not too shabby. They give a smooth reliable result everytime, without many nicks and cuts. They are also pretty cute next to my hubby's razor in the shower. :)

Gillette makes very affordable products

from Jacksonville, AR

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

If you match up coupons with sales you can get these at a very affordable price. I love to stock my overnight bag with these and use them on trips overseas. My mother even used them once and stated they were pretty good for disposable (she still uses an electric one).

The Gillette Venus Disposable Razor is Great!

from California, MO

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

The Gillette Venus Disposable Razor is the one razor I found as a mother of a young child is very quick and easy to use. Being a single mom, I have no extra time to take a long relaxing bath so this razor comes in handy as I am always on the go!

best razor ever!!

from Tamaqua, PA

Gillette venus Disposable Razor

from Burlington, NC

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

I like the color and design of the razors. They give a very close shave at a reasonale cost without nicking or cutting my skin. Since they are disposable it is easy to stash and go anywhere with them and then buy more when needed because the cost is quite reasonable.

Gillette Venus Razors give close shaves without the cuts!

from Robbins, NC

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

Gillette Venus Disposable Razors are completely practical and work like a charm.  I have had more expensive razors over the years, but these razors are my overall favorite.  The handle fits my hand perfectly which gives me more control.  I am less likely to cut and scrap my knees and ankles when I use these razors.  The moisture strip and mutliple blades provide a smooth and close finish.  They also come in a variety of colors which is great when you have a beach trip with the girls or have multiple girls using the same shower at home.  If everyone picks a different color, there is no way to get them confused with one another.  I have always been satisfied with the way these razors cut, especially considering they are disposables.  In some cases, these may seem overly expensive for disposables, but they work great and last for adequate amounts of time.  If paired with a moisturizing shaving cream, they can even be used after the moisture strip is used up and has turned white.

Good but not Amazing

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

Gilllette Venus Pink Disposable razors will give you a close shave and there pink (who dosent love that) beyond that I dont know that there is alot to it to make it special. I personally prefer disposable razors because in my experince the regular refil cartridges are almost as much as a new razor which typically comes with a few refils so why waste your money just buy disposables cause they really work just as welll. This will give you a close shave but I really didnt notice that my legs were smoother or softer after shaving which I have seen in some products I have used in the past. I originally bought these when I got a great sale but I would say unless you hit an amazing deal I wouldnt pay full price because you probably can get a better razor at the same price or cheaper. It does have a nice structure to it that allows for a firm grip in water. I do feel like the gel strips run out pretty quickly but to be completly honest I really havent found a razor that has a great gel stip so just keep that in mind.

Venus Disposable Razor is great for sensitive skin

from Springvale, ME

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

Each year for Christmas my husband puts a couple practical items in my stocking. This past year he put Gillette Venus Disposable Razors my stocking. I was a bit nervous to use them at first since I have very sensitive skin and I have never used a disposable razor that didn't give me horrible razor burn. I was so pleasantly surprised by Venus Disposable Razors! I didn't have any nicks or cuts and NO razor burn! I did use shaving gel along with the razor for extra protection, but the razor preformed so well I bet I could have just used soap. The shave was so close, I would easliy compare it to my "original" Venus Embrace razor. I just love them.

I was able to get 4 to 5 uses out of each razor. I feel the value is great.

I really enjoy the comfortable design and the grip on the razor. Also the feminine colors are lovely. The moisture strip is also a great touch for a disposable razor. Great job Gillette! I love my Venus disposable razors!

Works just fine

from Hewitt, TX

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

There is a lot of competition these days for razor purchases. It seems like every time you turn around, one of the big manufacturers is promoting some new razor that is supposed to be better than any other razor on the planet. Truth be told, most razors are pretty similar. Sure, some have features that are slightly better than others. But I have found that for the most part, they all pretty much work the same. That's the case with this razor. I liked it just fine, and I would certainly use it again. But I can't really say that is was far and away better than all of those other razors I have used throughout the years. The price seemed a little bit on the high side, but then again, that's also true of nearly all the razors I have bought through the years. So the bottom line, I guess, is buy this razor if you want. If you can get it on sale, don't hesitate. I am sure you will like it just fine.

Gillette Venus Disposable Razors Shave Close

from Keno, OR

Comments about Gillette Venus Disposable Razor:

I love these razors, I have tried many, and this is the best one. You can use it multiple times, I have never been cut by them, or ended up with razor burn. You can't go wrong with this razor, the price is worth it.