3.5

3.5

Gillette Men's Shower Gel went sour

from San Clemente, CA

Comments about Gillette Men's Shower Gel:

Gillette Men's Shower Gel went sour after a few months which I thought was really weird. My husband liked it at first but along with going sour, it actually seemed to cause an allergic reaction. I really hope this isn't common but it was really not a good day for either of us. At first we thought it was just the loofa he was using, then we hoped he was just a bit "musty" from working outdoors and sweating in the summer heat, but eventually we realized it was the Gillette Men's Shower Gel and switched to using Dial to help combat whatever bacteria may have grown in this shower gel. As a whole I have ben very happy with Gillette products and so has my husband. I am always on a budget so its its nice to be able to get coupons and usually good discounts at drug and grocery stores. I hope no one else has this problem, it was really upsetting and if I had thought about it, I would have sent the bottle to Gillette so they could witness the issue.

gillette gel

from Edison, NJ

Comments about Gillette Men's Shower Gel:

well this is my first review  and gillette shower gel is a great product its refreshing love the scent its deep cleaning gel that prevents dry skin and cleans the body you feel refreshed fter you use this product i myself use this product all the time.        well thank you for giving the time to write this review and  hope everyone trys this great product gillette gel