Other Men's Skin Care Products:
Gillette
Gillette Men's Shower Gel

Gillette hair and body wash

The Gillette hair and body wash is designed more for men than women. The scent has a more masculine smell, then other brands of shampoos, like suave or white rain. My husband loves the Gillette hair and body wash. He loves that he only has to use one bottle for his hair and his body. Even though it's made more for men, I too have used it. The Gillette shampoo smells pretty good and the scent last all day long. It did well at cleaning my hair. It also left my skin feeling more soft and smooth. It never dried out my skin, like some of the other body washes I have used in the past. I was quite impressed. I would recommend Gillette hair and body wash for men and women. Effectiveness Gillette hair and body wash does a great job at cleaning our hair thoroughly and keeping our skin soft and healthy. The shampoo never dried out our hair like some other shampoos in the past. Scent The scent of the hair and body wash by Gillette smells good. The scent last all day and into the next day. The Gillette scent is more masculine than other shampoos on the market. The body wash has more of a cologn scent to it, instead of a flowery one. Even though Gillette was created to attract more men, women can use it too.

Gillette Hair and Body Wash

A hair and body wash in one bottle! I'm sure a ton of guys would love this, especially those with short hair. I don't have short hair, but I this sounded like a great idea. For me, it wasn't so great. It left my hair matted and snarled. I had to use my regular shampoo on my hair, but the body wash part worked well. Effectiveness Great as a body wash, not so great as a shampoo. Scent Leaves a scent that is not overpowering and it usually is not noticeable after a few hours.

false

General purpose Wash

I first bought the Gillette hair and body wash on sale and with a coupon discount. I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance and have been sharing it with my son. We both love the flexibility to only have to have one bottle of hair and body wash in one. As men the less we have in the shower the better. We both really enjoy the scent and feel very refreshed when used. This product lathers up very easily and washes free from your skin and hair completely. Effectiveness This product is perfect for my active lifestyle on the go. I love the flexibility to be able to combine both my body and hair wash in one. It really saves me time and space when cleaning up after my gym workout. This product rinses cleanly from my skin and hair very effectively. Scent The scent options are right on the money for my requirements. I am very sensitive to strong smells and Gillette has mastered the balance in this product for my needs.

true

It really does last all day.

I used this product last night after getting back from the gym. It was the first time I'd used this product; it thought it smelled alright and really didn't give it any further thought. I didn't shower the following morning (I know, gross), but, when my wife got home from work in the early evening, she let me know that the fragrance was still noticeable. I don't know that I want to be fragrant for a full 24 hours. Maybe this will be my "special occasion" body wash. Effectiveness Gillette Odor Shield is a very effective cleanser and deodorizes my body for the long day. It still is working at the end of the day. I decided to try this coupon because I had a manufacturer's coupon. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again in the future. Scent It has kind of a rain-water smell which I really like. It is definitely a long-lasting scent. Maybe too long. My wife has confided in me that the scent is a little stronger than she'd personally like. She tolerates it but would be okay if I never bought it again.

Sweet Smelling Gel

During my latest travels I decided to buy some bodywash. I chose shower gel for the quick and conveinent storage. I settled on Gillette All Day Clean Body Wash for a few reasons. The first reason was because it looked like a sturdy bottle that would not break after a couple of uses. The second reason is because I already use Gillette deodorant. I really like the way their deodorant smells and have been using it for years. I was curious to find out if I would like their bodywash too. I was surprised to see that Gillette even made bodywash because I only see commercials of other brands such as Axe and Old Spice. I chose the All Day scent because I liked the way it smelled in the bottle. After taking it home and using it, I would have to describe the scent as a batch of masculine raspberries. If you don't mind smelling like sweet fruit, you will possibly like this scent. There are other scents available if you disagree. All in all, this bodywash will leave you clean, but I do not feel that it moisturizes the skin well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is often on the go.

Goleta, CA

Gillette Body Wash keeps the odors at bay

I stopped using soap many years ago and switched to body wash. I like the bath sponges that you put the body wash on and quite frankly I got tired of conforming to what a man should use to wash his body. It is about time men started ussing body wash and Gillette has an awesome body wash. I purchased Procter & Gamble Gillette Odor Shield All Day Clean Body Wash 12 fl oz last week and have been throughly pleased with the product. I love the smell. Sometimes when I run out of body wash, I will grab my wife's and it always seems to be on of the fruity smells. Gillette Odor Shield All Day Clean Body Wash is a manly smell and my wife loves the smell of it too. I work hard all day long and it does stop the typical male odor. The purpose of the body wash is to clean but also make you smell good. Well not just good, but great. Gillette Odor Shield All Day Clean Body Wash does both and I guarantee the woman in your life will love it too.

Doylestown, PA

Gillette Men's Shower Gel went sour

Gillette Men's Shower Gel went sour after a few months which I thought was really weird. My husband liked it at first but along with going sour, it actually seemed to cause an allergic reaction. I really hope this isn't common but it was really not a good day for either of us. At first we thought it was just the loofa he was using, then we hoped he was just a bit "musty" from working outdoors and sweating in the summer heat, but eventually we realized it was the Gillette Men's Shower Gel and switched to using Dial to help combat whatever bacteria may have grown in this shower gel. As a whole I have ben very happy with Gillette products and so has my husband. I am always on a budget so its its nice to be able to get coupons and usually good discounts at drug and grocery stores. I hope no one else has this problem, it was really upsetting and if I had thought about it, I would have sent the bottle to Gillette so they could witness the issue.

San Clemente, CA

false

Use it frequently

I shower every single day. And the Gillette Hair and Body Wash is what I mainly use in the shower. I have a really busy lifestyle so any extra time than conjure up is perfect for me even if its using the same product for hair and body. Just one bottle you can do your hair and let it penetrate for a bit while simultaneously cleansing your body. The smells is definitely not overbearing but leaves this nice refreshing scent that my girlfriend greatly adores. She was actually the one who purchased it for me. She definitely knows what I like. It lathers really well and is also fairly easy to do.The Gillette Hair and Body Wash does not leave any slimy,sticky residue after washing. I have had so many experiences with shampoo that just does not leave my hair feeling clean and grime free. It makes my body clean and my hair feeling great. This product is great for those on the go or simply the lazy ones who do not want to pick up separate bottles.

Pensacola, FL

Gillette Odor Shield is great for the Kids too

I had originally purchased this for my husband but I also have an 11 and 12 year old boys and you know what is beginning to happen - smell.  So I let them use a bottle that I had stashed away and ya know what?  They smelled great, felt like Men and I actually believed that they were clean.  That is an uncommon feeling when you have boys!

Central Point, OR

true

My son and husband love it!

My husband and son love this body wash.  They prefer it over the Nivea brand because of the scent.  It has a great smell!  My son loves it because it "smells nice, feels smooth and does not make your scalp feel itchy.  It also doesn't smell like aftershave."  It is a little more expensive than the other brands when it is not on sale, but there are frequent sales so we are able to stock up.  I like it because it's soap and shampoo in one container and doesn't leave the residue that soap leaves in the bath and shower.  The only problem I have with this body wash is that the container is not very big.  Some of the other body washes have a much bigger container so that you don't run out as often.  It is very easy to find in stores and most drugstores carry it.  I started buying it because I had a good coupon for it, but my husband and son like it enough so that I will buy it without coupons.

Lewiston, ID