Other Razors:

Gillette Mach4 Razor

OMG great razor!

from Pittsburg, CA

Comments about Gillette Mach4 Razor:

One time I forgot my mach4 while on a business trip and I ended up resorting to the complementary razor provided by the hotel. While it did the job, I noted that I had to do much more passes on my face than I normally do as well as I had to apply more pressure. The Mach4 with it's 4 blades helps to avoid this problem and I seriously took it for granted once faced with the standard razor. I love the conditioning strip on the razor head and the grip is very stylish and visually appealing. Although the razor heads are a bit expensive and the conditioning strip doesn't last as long as I would like, I still think that this razor is a good deal and it should be a standard item in the bathroom for any man who shaves regulary.

Top of the line

from Matthews, NC

Pros

Cons

Comments about Gillette Mach4 Razor:

I love this razor.  It has 4 blades so you won't miss any hair with it.  When I used cheap disposable razors I always get a rash of small red dots on my skin.  You won't have this problem with this razor.  It is a quality razor.  This razor is not cheap but each blade will last you a long time.   I use the razor for at least 2 weeks before changing blades.   Your razor blades will last even longer if you do not expose them to constant moisture (like leaving them in the shower).  It's best to dry off the blade after every use.   I can't say enough good things about this razor.  You will get a smooth shave without knicks.   I do think you see a little difference with the 4 blades over 3.  I think each time you add a blade the difference is less and less.   I think 4 is the max you would ever need.   This is a great razor that both my husband & I use daily.   I think it is worth the money to spend a little more on your razor blades.  They outperform the cheaper ones.

Gillette- redefines the razor.

from Summerdale, AL

Comments about Gillette Mach4 Razor:

I bought the Mach 4 razor for my husband after much dissapointment in other brands. He has extreamly sensative skin that ofen, after shaving, results in irratation with large red bumps all over his face and neck. I was extreamly pleased, and so was he, with not only the razor ut also the shaving gel. I would highly reccomend to anyone, man or women, with sensative skin.