Other Shampoos:
Gillette

Pros

Cons

Gillette hair and body wash

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

The Gillette hair and body wash is designed more for men than women. The scent has a more masculine smell, then other brands of shampoos, like suave or white rain. My husband loves the Gillette hair and body wash. He loves that he only has to use one bottle for his hair and his body. Even though it's made more for men, I too have used it. The Gillette shampoo smells pretty good and the scent last all day long. It did well at cleaning my hair. It also left my skin feeling more soft and smooth. It never dried out my skin, like some of the other body washes I have used in the past. I was quite impressed. I would recommend Gillette hair and body wash for men and women.

Gillette hair and body wash does a great job at cleaning our hair thoroughly and keeping our skin soft and healthy. The shampoo never dried out our hair like some other shampoos in the past.

The scent of the hair and body wash by Gillette smells good. The scent last all day and into the next day. The Gillette scent is more masculine than other shampoos on the market. The body wash has more of a cologn scent to it, instead of a flowery one. Even though Gillette was created to attract more men, women can use it too.

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

A hair and body wash in one bottle! I'm sure a ton of guys would love this, especially those with short hair. I don't have short hair, but I this sounded like a great idea. For me, it wasn't so great. It left my hair matted and snarled. I had to use my regular shampoo on my hair, but the body wash part worked well.

Great as a body wash, not so great as a shampoo.

Leaves a scent that is not overpowering and it usually is not noticeable after a few hours.

General purpose Wash

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

I first bought the Gillette hair and body wash on sale and with a coupon discount. I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance and have been sharing it with my son. We both love the flexibility to only have to have one bottle of hair and body wash in one. As men the less we have in the shower the better. We both really enjoy the scent and feel very refreshed when used. This product lathers up very easily and washes free from your skin and hair completely.

This product is perfect for my active lifestyle on the go. I love the flexibility to be able to combine both my body and hair wash in one. It really saves me time and space when cleaning up after my gym workout. This product rinses cleanly from my skin and hair very effectively.

The scent options are right on the money for my requirements. I am very sensitive to strong smells and Gillette has mastered the balance in this product for my needs.

Use it frequently

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

I shower every single day. And the Gillette Hair and Body Wash is what I mainly use in the shower. I have a really busy lifestyle so any extra time than conjure up is perfect for me even if its using the same product for hair and body. Just one bottle you can do your hair and let it penetrate for a bit while simultaneously cleansing your body. The smells is definitely not overbearing but leaves this nice refreshing scent that my girlfriend greatly adores. She was actually the one who purchased it for me. She definitely knows what I like. It lathers really well and is also fairly easy to do.The Gillette Hair and Body Wash does not leave any slimy,sticky residue after washing. I have had so many experiences with shampoo that just does not leave my hair feeling clean and grime free. It makes my body clean and my hair feeling great. This product is great for those on the go or simply the lazy ones who do not want to pick up separate bottles.

My son and husband love it!

from Lewiston, ID

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

My husband and son love this body wash.  They prefer it over the Nivea brand because of the scent.  It has a great smell!  My son loves it because it "smells nice, feels smooth and does not make your scalp feel itchy.  It also doesn't smell like aftershave."  It is a little more expensive than the other brands when it is not on sale, but there are frequent sales so we are able to stock up.  I like it because it's soap and shampoo in one container and doesn't leave the residue that soap leaves in the bath and shower.  The only problem I have with this body wash is that the container is not very big.  Some of the other body washes have a much bigger container so that you don't run out as often.  It is very easy to find in stores and most drugstores carry it.  I started buying it because I had a good coupon for it, but my husband and son like it enough so that I will buy it without coupons.

A decent body wash, a subpar shampoo.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

Gillette 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash is a product marketed to men. It is intended to be used to wash the entire body, including hair, presumably as a time saver. I disagree that doing this saves time as you still have to apply a product to both your head, and your body, so why not just use the appropriate product for each?

As a body wash, I find that it performs adequately enough. It has a pleasant, slightly masculine scent that is not overpowering and does not linger after I get out of the shower. It lathers decently enough in a loofah, and you don't need to use a ton of it to wash your entire body. It leaves me feeling very clean, however because it is not especially moisturizing I'm not sure that it will work for me in the winter when my skin tends to be drier.

While I normally would not use a product like this as a shampoo, I did give it a try for the sake of reviewing it. I was incredibly unimpressed by the results it gave. I feel that using *any *body wash on my hair would've given a very similar result to what I experienced- dry, stripped hair. I don't see the appeal of being able to use a product for both applications though, so I am happy to use this only as a body wash and use a real shampoo for my hair.

Overall, this isn't a bad body wash, just keep it away from your hair.

Perfect for travel

from Lemont, IL

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

I bought this Gillette Hair and Body Wash for my husband because it was on sale and I had a coupon. He was so happy that I bought him something just for them with a "manly" scent. He told me that he was tired of using my girly shampoos, conditioners, and body washes. My husband loves this product because he can use it all the time. It is perfect for his business trips, as it is an all-in-one. He uses it as a shampoo and conditioner, and a body wash. My husband also uses the Gillette wash to shave with. It is so convenient to travel with because we don't have to worry about packing multiple toiletries. Just one bottle and he is done and I know tht he is getting clean. The product has a musky manly scent, not at all girly. It leaves my husband clean, yet still leaves his skin and hair silky and moisturized. This is a winning product in our book and we recommend it to any man who is tired of using his wife's girly products.

Gillette Hair and Body Wash is pretty amazing

from Madison, FL

Comments about Gillette Hair and Body Wash:

**Gillette Hair and Body Wash this product is quite amazing not just because it makes your hair smell nice for women, but also its a body wash I mean how awesome is that you can need to go on a trip in stead of having to get two big bottles you only have to get one. I tell you what that is just great for me because I go alot of places and that is great to have with me I mean they even have three in one sometimes and that is just awesome they have: hair, face, and body I mean if you need face wash to there you go you got all that you need I have no cons for this one either because there are none. I am bias and the only reason is because it sells itself almost better then everything else. I also have this condition were my scalp gets really dry I usally can only use dandriff shampoo, but I tell you what gillette works great just as good if not better then the dandriff shampoo. I tell you that right there is quality the kind of quality I love.**