Other Clothings:
GiftstoIndia24x7.com

GiftstoIndia24x7.com

Pros

Cons

• I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Good service!

I have used GiftstoIndia24x7.com a couple of times and I have been satisfied with their service on all occasions. Their website has a huge selection of flowers, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and other products. The prices are very reasonable. The gifts that I had ordered were delivered on time and for one order which was going to be delayed, I was promptly informed about the same, something which I definitely appreciate because I hate to get these kind of unwanted surprises. I have referred this website to a lot of my friends who have family or loved ones in India. One thing that I'd like to point out is that for most of my orders, the products received were not exactly as they were shown on the website although the difference was a minor one and it didn't really matter to me but you might want to keep that in mind if you are picky that way. Other than that, great website with great service.

These people don't consider your instructions & time frame!!

Today, I ordered a bunch of Roses for my Fiancee, and I selected the time frame of eve and also mentioned in 'Instructions Column' to please take care of the receiving person, who should be the one, to whom I am sending, I aslo added her Phone Number and Name, did full effort to make sure that, these guys will deliver flowers to my Fiancee, but in afternoon I have got the news, that flowers has already delivered to the family not the Fiancee! What the hell it is! it's totally disgusting, how can they did this!! It's totally unacceptable and shown me, that they just don't read your instructions, following that is a very far thing. So, please take care of the receiver and timing by yourself, if you are going to use this website. Just a warning for all and bye bye GiftstoIndia! Will never see you again.

Good quality product and delivered in time.

from UK

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I use this website to send rakhi to india for my brother. And i always send with gift and dry fruite box and there quality is very good as well.The only bit i feel is some product in the gifts (ex brand watches) are expensive then the original prince on market. So other then that Good quality product. :-)

I would like to buy this product next time

from Vallejo, ca

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I send some gift to india ,good quality,reached on given delivery date

Rakhi special

from Australia

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

It's a festival celebration of Rakshabhandhan so unfortunately not a product it's a love from sister to brother. I loved the product and also my brother confirmed about quality it's amazing. 1st time online order placed and reached on time with excellent follow up by customer service.

Jewellery is perfect but packaging needs to be improved

from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Product received as expected but the packaging was so not good where you just put a small plastic bag. At least you put those jewellery in a small box especially when it is delivered as a gift.

My dad loved it!!

from Melbourne, Australia

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Used this service a few times now.. they have not diss appointed me!! Timely delivery, good products, reasonable prices.
Definitely recommend!! Will surely use them again!

Product had good quality and was delivered in time, would bu

from Florida

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Product had good quality and was delivered in time, would buy again.

Good product, timely delivery

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Product had good quality and was delivered in time, would buy again.

This is a super company to deal with

from Birmingham, UK

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I went onto the website to order a gift for my daughter who is currently working in India. I wanted to surprise her with a gift she would enjoy and brands she would recognise. I chose this particular company because I have dealt with them before and they are super efficient. Within 5 minutes of placing my order they were on the phone confirming the details. The gift was delivered the very next day, was well packaged, and contained all the chocolate bars described in the details. My daughter was delighted with her gift. Great value too!

I would like to send more gifts like this again

from new zealand

my wife loved the gifts

I would like to send the from giftstoindia to all my family

from Sydney,Australia

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I ordered the personalized bag for Niece's birthday, some how image on the bag was printed on reverse side and delivered to my niece. She was so unhappy with the bag that bag didn't look nice as birthday present. I sent the email to Giftstoindia customer email id and within one day they organised the new bag with correct print on it. Customer service at Giftstoindia is very quick and reliable so i would recommend to use this website for gifts to your family and friends in India.
Loved the services!!