Other Health & Beauties:
GiftstoIndia24x7.com

GiftstoIndia24x7.com

Pros

Cons

• I received a sample (10), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Good service!

I have used GiftstoIndia24x7.com a couple of times and I have been satisfied with their service on all occasions. Their website has a huge selection of flowers, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and other products. The prices are very reasonable. The gifts that I had ordered were delivered on time and for one order which was going to be delayed, I was promptly informed about the same, something which I definitely appreciate because I hate to get these kind of unwanted surprises. I have referred this website to a lot of my friends who have family or loved ones in India. One thing that I'd like to point out is that for most of my orders, the products received were not exactly as they were shown on the website although the difference was a minor one and it didn't really matter to me but you might want to keep that in mind if you are picky that way. Other than that, great website with great service.

These people don't consider your instructions & time frame!!

Today, I ordered a bunch of Roses for my Fiancee, and I selected the time frame of eve and also mentioned in 'Instructions Column' to please take care of the receiving person, who should be the one, to whom I am sending, I aslo added her Phone Number and Name, did full effort to make sure that, these guys will deliver flowers to my Fiancee, but in afternoon I have got the news, that flowers has already delivered to the family not the Fiancee! What the hell it is! it's totally disgusting, how can they did this!! It's totally unacceptable and shown me, that they just don't read your instructions, following that is a very far thing. So, please take care of the receiver and timing by yourself, if you are going to use this website. Just a warning for all and bye bye GiftstoIndia! Will never see you again.

Awesome Guys

from Abu Dhabi, UAE

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

These guys are simply awesome and the delivery is super fast. I love to order more products in the future. My parents loved it when they made the delivery the exact time as i mentioned. Thanks, GiftstoIndia. Keep Rocking. All the best.

Surprising

from OMAN

I like branded products.

I ordered Rakhis band online and i am pretty much satisfied.

from Hamilton,CA

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

The ordered was delivered perfectly and fast.Its condition was good.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing service, and the product was delivered on time

from New jersey USA

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Good quality, delivered on time although the order was placed late...

i am a happy customer since many years

from australia

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

i always send rakhi n gifts to my brothers from australia to india.. delevary is always on time no matter how short the time frame is .. i love the quality of products .. i never felt worried about anything when i order things from these guys ..i m sending gifts to india since many years .. i will keep sending in future as well through these guys .. thanx for never letting me down .

Improper date of delivery

from Guyana

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Please stick to date for the delivery as requested in the order otherwise services are good

Yes definitely

from California

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

It's great product and excellent service always thanks

I will buy products again

from U.K.

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I have used the site few times and the service.customerservice and delivery time is excellent.

It's the best app for sending gifts to India. just the best!

from Indiana

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

It's the best app to sends gifts to India.
Everything reaches on time and in good shape.
I use it very often!!

EXCELLENT

from SURREY BC CANADA

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I AM USING THIS WEBSITE FOR ONLINE ORDERS FROM LAST TWO YEAR. I LIKE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUALITY AND FAIRNESS.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND