3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

Good service!

I have used GiftstoIndia24x7.com a couple of times and I have been satisfied with their service on all occasions. Their website has a huge selection of flowers, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and other products. The prices are very reasonable. The gifts that I had ordered were delivered on time and for one order which was going to be delayed, I was promptly informed about the same, something which I definitely appreciate because I hate to get these kind of unwanted surprises. I have referred this website to a lot of my friends who have family or loved ones in India. One thing that I'd like to point out is that for most of my orders, the products received were not exactly as they were shown on the website although the difference was a minor one and it didn't really matter to me but you might want to keep that in mind if you are picky that way. Other than that, great website with great service.

These people don't consider your instructions & time frame!!

Today, I ordered a bunch of Roses for my Fiancee, and I selected the time frame of eve and also mentioned in 'Instructions Column' to please take care of the receiving person, who should be the one, to whom I am sending, I aslo added her Phone Number and Name, did full effort to make sure that, these guys will deliver flowers to my Fiancee, but in afternoon I have got the news, that flowers has already delivered to the family not the Fiancee! What the hell it is! it's totally disgusting, how can they did this!! It's totally unacceptable and shown me, that they just don't read your instructions, following that is a very far thing. So, please take care of the receiver and timing by yourself, if you are going to use this website. Just a warning for all and bye bye GiftstoIndia! Will never see you again.

Good service

from Newyork

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I used gifts2 India 24x7 to send birthday and anniversary gifts. Service is very good, they have a wide variety of vouchers and gifts to choose from.

gift on time

from Netherland

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

i m from holland i send gift to my family its deliver on time in ludhiana ,, thanks

Excellent Service

from UK

Excellent Service

Nyc product nd im very much impressed by ceeing it.

from Hyderabad

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I think by maitenanc only v can assume the product quality

Worst Service

from Chicago, IL

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

I wish I can give negative stars/points, but unfortunately there aren't. One of the worst service I experienced with them. I have been using another website for sending gifts/cakes to India. Somehow this time (last month), I thought of using their site. The cake delivered was no where near the image that they display on the site. Customer Care worst and impolite for late deliveries. When complained about the cake with no letters, no icing etc., I got a response that we have mentioned on the site that cake will not be exactly same. Forget exactly same it was no where near what you charge for. I have been ordering cakes for last 4 years from another site and never experienced such bad treatment. It is a big NO.

Covered in fungus

from London

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Ordered sweets and rakhis for rakshabandan one week in advance. Was written all over terms and conditions, if order placed before 2 days then will arrive before or on day of rakshabandan. Contacted there customer service on day if rakshabandan and was advised that it is near by and on its way. The sweets and rakhis arrived 4 days later completely covered in fungus. Companies response was to give refund for sweets only. Customer service has been contacted and they have stated they are 'not professional, but truthful'. I have all the conversations and pictures taken. Yet they dare to say I am in the wrong for not understanding delivery complications. Please do not use this company and I am more that happy to post full conversations to show how much of a disgrace this company is.

These people don't consider your instructions & time frame!!

from New Delhi

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good service!

BAD SMELLING LADOOS

from Mars, PA

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

Stay away from these con artists.Overpriced and misleading.Do not trust them .
The SWEETS are not from HALDIRAM but a FAKE HALDIRAM shop. I am amazed that they are not replying my calls or emails. Need more customers who have been conned to come out and publicise the scams practised by these crooks.

It R.O.C.K.S!!!!

from Clancy, MT

Comments about GiftstoIndia24x7.com:

There are many sites who say that they are the best et al, but I'd definitely go with GiftstoIndia24x7.com. The gifts are cheap and they are delivered at the shortest possible time. Their design is simple and they are true their commitment. I like it!