Other Snacks & Cookies:

Giant Eagle - Candy Place Spice Jelly Beans

Giant Eagle Spice Jelly Beans - a jelly bean-junkies' dream

from Madison, OH

Comments about Giant Eagle - Candy Place Spice Jelly Beans:

Jelly beans are in my top five favorite candies right up there with chocolate-covered soft caramel and chocolate-covered soft marshmallow. If it's not Easter, jelly beans are not that easy to find unless you're looking for a brand like Jelly Belly.

Giant Eagle Candy Place Spice Jelly Beans are available just about any time of the year; and spice jelly beans are usually my bean of choice! Being the connoisseur of the spice variety, I definitely give the Candy Place spice beans a "thumbs up". Unfortunately they are quite expensive; and the bags are now only 9.5 oz.

7 pieces of these luscious beans are a whopping 140 calories which is why I don't allow myself full access to the bag except for my birthday and Christmas. At other times of the year my husband doles them out to me four or five at a time.

There's no redeeming qualities to the jelly beans -- they're sugar; and they're just good. Giant Eagle also carries regular jelly beans and other candies in the Candy Place line. During Halloween you can pick up their Harvest Mix which is a collection of candy-corn-type candy in various shapes and flavors. Yum!