Other Baking Goods:
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix

Pros

Cons

It's what for dessert tonight

In this rather harsh economic climate dessert is becoming more and more of a luxury.  *The Corner Bakery and Panera Bread *used to be my favorite haunts but with the price of everything going up I have cut back substantially on my visits to those two monuments to the confectionary arts.

But, I still have a voracious sweet tooth and I one of the low cost ways I have found to appease it comes in the form of **Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies** found in my local *Jewel* grocery store aisle.  Why Ghirardelli? Read on fellow dessert lover read on.

**My Viewpoint**

**Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies** are a blend of dark, moist and rich brownie mix with real Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips and the result is a brownie that's twice as dark, twice as rich and twice as moist as any (box mix) brownie I have ever eaten.  And my wife for that matter.  The brownies do indeed cook up moist and with chocolate goodness falling from every crumb.  Add some nuts, and...

I highly recommend **Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies** for that sweet tooth that will not be satisfied, but can't exactly afford the fresh stuff.

**Nutritional Information:**

One serving (2 inch brownie) of **Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies** contains 150 Calories, 4.5 grams of fat (including 1.5 grams of saturated fat), 0mg of Cholesterol, 130mg of Sodium, 27 grams of carbohydrates, less than 1.0 grams of dietary fiber, 21 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein.

It was a tad bit too rich

This product was very delicious when we had it, although it was a little too sweet for a brownie, perhaps I am used to off brand of brownie mixes. I do like a good brownie and these were very good just a little too sweet, as I have found most Ghiadelli products are.

This brownie mix might be good for people who really have a sweet chocolate tooth, when I think of double choclate It doesn't strike me as that mouth squeeezing. All in all of course its very good and I highly recommend it maybe perhaps its more for children and not adult whose tastebuds are more mature. The children I made it for I believe enjoyed them very much.

I loved the choclate chips inside, they were the best, and I feel every brownie should have them but like I said, the batter was slightly rich in its ghitadelli way.

The look of them are very appealing, I love how your suppose to make them smaller because its so rich which whould of course make people only want to eat a few and not dive into the pan. Some people might want this better to ensure at a party they have enough. These were very good, enough said.

Best brownie mix

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

I bought a huge box of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix at Costco. I've made them to bring to a few different parties and they are always a crowd pleaser. I got creative and poured it in my classic waffle iron, and it was a success. This is the best brownie mix I've tried, because it's made from high quality rich chocolate.

better than nothing

from Monee, IL

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

Our family did not enjoy  this.  It was much too rich for our liking.  It almost tasted like dark chocolate.  We will stick to our tryed and true brand theat we have been susing for many years.  It never fails us or lets us donw.  we alwys no consistantly waht we are getting

Ghiardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Bowling Green, OH

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

Wow I have tried a lot of brownie mixed but none as good as the Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix!!!! It is absolutely delicious. I made the Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix and took them to work. WOW!!!!!! What a hit, my co-workers were asking me for my reciepe. These Ghiradelli Brownies turn out so delicious. They were so moist, and the chocolate chips in them made them taste like homemade. Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is the only brownie mix that I will ever buy again, and if you watch the sales you can usually get the Ghiradelli Brownie Mix at a fairly good price. I don't mine paying a little extra for something that taste this good. Just get a box and try them you will not be disapointed.

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix.....ohhhhh!

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

You will not find another bigger chocolate lover than me. So I find this brownie mix awesome! Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix has to be the best mouth watering brownies my body has had in all time! Just the thought of it makes me want to run out to the store and grab another box! The chocolate chunks are just the right size..not to big and not to small that you miss them. The brownies don't come out to dry if you make it right. Super moist ans flavorful! The best part with this mix you are not required to add that many ingredients, so it's so easy to make for those not to cooking friendly people. You won't be able to stop at just one!!

Yummy Brownies!

from Levittown, PA

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

Easy to prepare and delicious!  My entire family loved them.  They take few ingredients and are very easy to prepare.  If you are a chocolate lover you will love these brownies.  They are made with a quality chocolate and that is apparent when you bite into one of them!  Even someone who is not a whiz in the kitchen could prepare them.  My son likes to help in the kitchen and these brownies are a great product to allow him to help me. It's a great opportunity for us to spend time doing something fun as well as giving a great finished product for the whole family to enjoy!  I enjoy Ghirardelli candy as well and these brownies are just another way to enjoy their premium flavor.  I woud highly recommend these to anyone who wants a quality, home-made tasting brownie without all the muss and fuss of making them from scratch.  They are sometimes a bit more pricey than some of the lesser brands, but are well worth every penny!

Ghiardelli my Hubby's Fav

from Hayden, ID

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

Ghirardelli is my I'm sorry pill...LOL. This is by far of all the Brownie mixes I have made the Best and most requested. They are the moistest brownies ever. You need very little add in ingrediants and is very easy to make. Just add the extra ingreidiants, stir and bake...then enjoy!

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is the only one to use.

from Lancaster, SC

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

I discovered Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix several years ago at my local Super WalMart.  Being familiar with Ghirardelli chocolate products, it seemed to be a no-brainer to try their brownie mix.  I was NOT disappointed.  The brownies are richer, moister and have a better texture than any other brownie I've ever baked, mix or home-made.  I try to keep a box or two on hand at all times, because it's just so easy to mix up a batch for unexpected guests, or even for an evening when you just need your chocolate comfort food fix!  I will never buy another brand of brownie mix again.

Ghirardelli is the best chocolate out there!

from Sultan, WA

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is the best. I use all their chocolate supplies for my baking needs. I love Ghirardelli, it is the best chocolate out there! If you are looking for something better than Nestle' here is your number one choice. They also cater to food allergies with their milk-free chocolate chip cookies. The brownies are so moist and delicious, it's like tasting a piece of heaven. Simply divine in its texture and it has an explosion of chocolate yumminess! :)

So, try out this Double Chocolate Brownie Mix for your next get together, for yourself, for your family; for whomever you want to bake for. It's great for a rainy day, a lazy day, or for any day! It is a must have for your cupboard. I keep my Ghirardelli products fully stocked for the family and it would behoove you to do so as well. It surprises me on how many products are out there but none have the quality like Ghirardelli does.

YUMMY!!! The BEST brownies EVER!!!

from Alton, IL

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

I make this for every family get together or special occasion because its such a big hit! What more could your ask for...warm brownie with decadent Ghirardelli frosting! Even my husband who doesn't really care much for chocolate will devour these treats! I will never make any other brand of brownie ever again after having tried these!

LOVE THESE, THEY ARE AWESOME

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix:

These are AWESOME!!! I love making these for my family!! You can't go wrong with these, very easy to make too! Great for an afternoon snack or an after dinner dessert. Put vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup over it for a REALLY sweet treat. YUM! You can not go wrong with this one.