Other Baking Goods:

Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix 18.5 Oz

GREATEST BROWNIES

from Lansdale, PA

Comments about Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix 18.5 Oz:

I am a stay- at- home mother of twin identical fourteen month boys. They started to walk not to long ago, so I'm finding it hard now to bake ( usually from scratch ) more snacks for the family and friends. a friend had recommended me to try to make the brownies from a box! I wasn't that keen on it cause I thought that it would alter the taste until I tried the "Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix 18.5 oz." Boy was I wrong. Not only was it convienent to make. It did not take as long as it would had I made it from scratch. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED how creamy and delicious it was. It was also rich and moist. I was very surprised to say the least. but from now on, when I go to pot lucks, entertain or just want something to snack on, it will be my first choice. I already went to the store & bought them while they were on sale and stocked up. And to my amazement, they had some other flavors that are on my list next to try. a little expensive, bt worth the price.

pretty darn good turtle brownies!

from Caledonia, MN

Comments about Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix 18.5 Oz:

I really liked these brownies, I thought they were rich and very tastey with plenty of flavor.  The box only makes a small little pan not your average  size 9x13 but still they tasted wonderful.  A smidge pricey but worth it in my opinion!

Amazingly Yummy, decadent chocolate!

from Albany, NY

Comments about Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix 18.5 Oz:

Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle brownies are rich and sweet, with the walnuts adding just the right touch.  You can't eat too much of this in one sitting, one or two is enough for me.  The chocolate is good quality, and as long as you mix the caramel in with the brownie mix before cooking, they won't be too gooey.