Other Pacifiers & Teethers:
Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers

Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers

best orthodontic paci

Comments about Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers:

If you can do without a pacifier great. If not this us a good choice to start with. In fact many hospitals provided them as a first pacifier and they develop with the baby so they have different stages. Chances are if its too big its not the right one for the baby. The handle makes for a good way too clip on any pacifier clips. The price is good masking it easy to grab more. I preferred the silicone over the latex but to each their own. finally be wise about what pacifier you do choose for your little one BC typically the minute you stick one type in that's what they'll prefer from then after. I bought a few and took then with me to the hospital to ensure that's what Sam would be introduced to.

My baby's preferred pacifier.

Comments about Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers:

I got so many types of pacifiers at my baby shower, there were a lot to compare. This one beat out the rest as my baby's preferred pacifier. I even had to buy more of them (they have to be thrown away periodically) and was surprised at the price. It's a little higher than I expected. Like any pacifier, it was hard to wean her off it!

I used these for both of my daughters

Comments about Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers:

I really liked these pacifiers. My daughters had tried a few different kinds and didn't take to them as well as they did with these. The little handle made them much easier to grab onto and they were made very well. They got a little gross after a while, but these were such a good price that I didn't have any problems buying a lot of them.

After 2 kids, our favorite!

Comments about Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers:

We have tried many brands of pacifiers between our son and daughter. I've always come back to nuk. Great patterns, good price and easy to find. Only downside is once they start teething we've had some rips. But I suspect this is true with any pacifier. Love these and will always recommend them!

Too hard and bulky

from Tampa Florida

Comments about Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers:

Received several types of pacificers from the baby shower. These are our lease favorite and here's why we gave up on these and no longer use.

First they are very hard. They are big and bulky. I think they are too big for most babies mouths and they have an odd shape. I know every mom is different, but our baby had an immediate gag from these.

Secondly, they are just kinda ugly. She looked like she had a piece of plastic toy in her mouth instead of a pretty pacifier. When she was very little she kept opening her mouth with it and I think the colors turned her off. We tried it again when she got a little older and she still didn't like it, tried to spit it out and move it with her hand.

I tried putting this is my mouth and it didn't hit the roof of my mouth comfortable either so I can just imagine how she felt. We tossed in the trash pile. Again it's a personal choice but for fit, design and overall use I can't recommend it. .