3.7

3.7

Great For Beginners

from TN

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

Gerber grins and giggle toddler tooth and gum cleaner is great for teaching children who are just beginning to get teeth good oral hygiene. I bought this for our kids when they were little and it made brush-time so easy, they loved using this tooth and gum cleaner because it has a sweet fruity flavor. Gerber and giggle tooth and gum cleaner was created specifically for toddlers and is free of anything that might be too strong for their newly developing teeth.

tooth and gum cleaner

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

I like the face that this tooth brush has both soft bristles for their little teeth and surface for their gums. most people forget that brushing a childs gums are just as important as their teeth. The only thing I don't care about is the taste. Yes I tried it and didn't care too much for it.

Perfect first toothbrush

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

This is a very good toothbrush for little ones to start out on.It's good to start brushing their teeth as soon as they come in. You only put a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush, so it lasts a while and it's safe to swallow. The toothbrush head is very small to fit in little mouths perfectly. Both of my daughters got this when they were young and they loved it!

Gerber Grin and Giggles has weird taste.

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

I needed to find a toothbrush for my youngest daughter so I decided to buy the gerber grin and giggles because it came with both the toothbrush and toothpaste. The first time using it she just spit out the toothpaste. Every time after that she did not like the tooth paste so I decided to try it myself and it definitely had a weird taste to it.

Good cleaning tools for littles!

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

My daughter really enjoys the taste of this toothpaste (we had bought couple of different brands which she refused to use). We originally ordered it when we were looking for an alternative to the baby orajel stuff we bought at the store. The orajel brand has Parabens which there has been a lot of bad press about it. We were buying the other brand, but the fingertip brush that includes is not very useful since our fingers are little bit big, where this comes in with a normal style brush. The toothbrush does not hold up as well as some others.

Pros:

- No Parabens

- Look very cute

- Good taste which my daughter does not have to spit it out

- Toothpaste can last a long time for her little teeth

Cons:

- Toothbrush does not hold up for long

- Bristles started to get 'mashed' after 2 weeks since my daughter occasionally chews on it during brushing

- It is a little bit more expensive than other brands

I would recommend this product to a friend who has babies/toddlers.

good tasting paste

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

I bought the thumb brush version of this product when my daughter is 6 months and have been using this cleaner since then. The toothpaste comes in 2 flavors, one is strawberry banana and the other one is wild berry. My daughter loves both of the taste of the toothpaste. It's made with natural ingredients so it's assuring to know that it's safe to swallow, though I now try to teach my daughter to spit out after brushing. The tooth brush also comes in 2 colors, green and purple. The brush tip is soft and is small, so it doesn't gag my daughter while she is brushing. I have use other toothbrush on my daughter and she would complain about those being too hard on her teeth. The drawback of being soft is that it will get squash and needs to be replace quickly. The small size of the toothpaste and the toothbrush allows my daughter's little hands to hold and learn to brush her teeth herself, which gets her motivated to brush daily.

Brand name, horrible taste

from Ogden, IA

Comments about Gerber Grin & Giggles Toddler Tooth and Gum Cleaner:

My son hated this toothpaste! Both the taste and the toothbrush gagged my son. So honestly, I tried it out myself. Both the Colgate brand the Gerber brand have such a gross taste! It leaves a weird minty taste and it just doesn't fit with the fruity smell. I know that toothpaste isn't meant to taste good, but toddlers base a lot on taste. I'd rather have the toothpaste taste good for now, while not having to fight him near as hard to get his teeth brushed and worry about the swallowing part of it later when he's old enough to reason with. Another arguable quality about the Gerber toothpaste is the price. Yes, I am very much so willing to pay for quality and normally I would consider Gerber to be very much so quality. However, in this instance as my son is completely unwilling to let me brush his teeth with this, this toothpaste is not so much quality and doesn't really fit the Gerber brand name.