Other Baby Foods:

Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts

Perfect for beginner eaters

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts:

My daughter loves these. They taste great and are easy to eat. They dissolve quickly to aid in the chewing process for new eaters. They are easy for baby to pick up and feed themselves. I put them in the snacktrap on long trips. Plus they are good for baby to eat!

Yogurt Melts are an awesome gluten free baby snack

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts:

I have few choices when it comes to gluten free toddler snacks so I was happy when I found the Gerber Yogurt Melts for my 6.5 month old daughter. She loves the berry flavor. The Melts dissolve in her mouth right away so I'm not concerned about choking. The size of them also allows for her to practice picking up which improves her pincer grasp, one of the most important toddler motor skills. The package is reclosable so you can take them anywhere.

The one drawback I found with the Melts is that if they get a little wet from slobber or from being spit out, they tend to get sticky and then harden when dry so I always try to watch carefully that my daughter doesn't get too many at once in her mouth.

Great snack - wish they were a bit cheaper

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts:

My daughter is 9 months old right now and we are in the awkward in-between stage where she doesn't really want to eat baby food but she only has 1 and 1/2 teeth so she isn't really capable of eating a wide variety of solids.

I have tried all sorts of finger food for babies and these definitely rank high on our family favorites.  My favorite features are that they do not make a big mess and secondly, they taste really good.  Not only does my 9 month old love them, but my almost 3 year old could easily eat a whole bag (and their dad and I might eat a few here and there too).  They are great for on the go.  And I also like that I don't have to worry about my 9 month old choking on them because they pretty much dissolve in her mouth.

My only problem with them is that they are a little pricey.  But they are worth splurging on occasionally because they are a perfect thing to keep little ones content on the go.

My son loves this as a snack

from White Plains, NY

Comments about Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts:

My son calls them yum yum yogut.  He loves them and asks for them by name.  He asks for his yogut snack.  I know that he loves them but they are so pricey and hard to find a good sale on them.  I love to give my son the snacks that he really enjoys, but he can finish an entire bag in one setting if I let him. I have to cut him back and hide the rest of the bag so that he can not find them.  He does not have a preference on flavor though - he likes all of the flavors.  I wish that the bags were larger or that the prices were a little better though as I have a hard time paying 2.79 for one bag.  They also do not have the greatest coupons available frequently.  I keep trying to find better sales for these - but I will always have at least several bags in my house at all times for him.  I cant wait for him to outgrow the baby snacks and like more advanced toddler treats that are nicer on my fixed budget.  But thumbs up on taste from my 16 month old.