Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Gerber
Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line

Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line

sweet pea grins & giggles,,,,bring it back please.

** I never had good smelling hair,no matter what kind of shampoo I used.**

**Im a school bus driver,anyway I got this new child on...Read complete review

** I never had good smelling hair,no matter what kind of shampoo I used.**

**Im a school bus driver,anyway I got this new child on my run,he had the most great smelling hair i ever smelled.I asked his mother what in the world is in his hair? I love it.I have to have it. She told me Grins & giggles sweet pea  by Gerber. Well of course i had to go and get it. They didnt have it in my town. They had said it was being discontinued.Wellllll I thought to myself...it fiqures. As long as Ive been washing my hair,,,and mind you im 52 years old...I never had great smelling hair...his mother did tell me where she had got it. So I went there  and ,they had 1 bottle left of sweet pea lotion. That is what she had used on his head.after washing it with a shampoo,she had put this lotion threw his hair lightly. It smelled good in the morning when i picked him up  ,,and in the afternoon,when i took him home. It never lost its scent. I used it tonight ,just as she did. And omggggggg yes its smells just like his hair  did. Im so happy,and very sad at the same time,,,,A great product like this,,and they discontinue it. Makes no sense to me. This product has great many good reviews,So why?  looks like I am going to have use this bottle sparingly. Hopfully Grins & Giggles sweet pea,makes a  fast come back.**

Not a good match for babies and mommies alike.

While I much appreciate each of these "baby product" companies trying out new things and trying to better themselves against the next, I have to say, this product, "Grins' and Giggles" was the worst smelling shampoo/soap that I've ever smelled in my life.  Maybe it's because I'm so used to Johnson & Johnsons "Milk Creme" shampoo/soap that I love.  I did give it my best shot, however, but it was not very pleasant.  I could not quit smelling it until the next bath (less than 24 hours usually).  That was long enough.

Great line of baby products...

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

I like many parents and caregivers love Gerber, just about every single product of there's that I have used has been a great success. That's why I had no hesitation when buying some products from the Giggles and Grins Bath Line. I knew that the same care and quality that goes into all there products goes into these as well.
I purchased the bodywash shampoo and the lotion to use. And as soon as I had opened the body wash to use at bathtime I loved the scent. Very very good smelling, even for a baby product which smell good most of the time anyway. And the formula is great, its not too harsh, gentle enough even for the littliest babies. I loved how easy it was to use, and the fact that you don't have to use very much at all to get the job done. It washes all the crud out of babies hair while leaving it looking great. The lotion is just as good as the bodywash. It's a light lotion, which is good I hate overly thick lotions especially when they are baby lotions. They come in the same great scents as the bodywashes and leave baby smelling great even after they are dressed.
As far as price, its not the cheapest out there and you are paying for the Gerber name but they are definitely not the most expensive either. They do out shine many more expensive baby products out there. I am a huge fan and will continue to use them with the children that I care for.

OK, not as good as the original

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

I miss the old Gerber bath products, from before they changed over to their "Grins and Giggles" line. It wasn't only a change in name and packaging design, it truly was a substantive change in the product itself. The original Gerber Baby Wash was creamier, more pleasant smelling, and less drying to the skin. When my first child was born the first bath I gave him was in Gerber Baby Wash (or "Bath," I can't remember what it used to be called.) So obviously the scent is very nostaglic to me. It was basically the same as what they call "Sweet Pea" now in the Grins and Giggles line, only perhaps a bit more mild. It was in a plain blue bottle with the Gerber Baby on it. It was a very creamy, mild smelling, gentle product, perfect for newborns and sensitive skin. Grins and Giggles products aren't bad, and our family has been through many bottles of the stuff. But I can't help but say I liked it better before.

Not bad, cleanses well, but is a bit drying to the skin and a bit harsher than Johnson's products and the original Gerber product.

I like the "Sweet Pea" scent the best, because it is the closet to the original product and has nostalgic, sentimental value to me. I'm not that crazy about the Lavender or the Oatmeal one, they're really plain smelling.

Good Smelling Baby

from Great Neck, NY

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

Our 4 month old now loves his Bath Time.  Well, actually not the first couple of times, but ever since then he has been wonderful, and Grins and Giggles plays a large role in Bath Time Happiness.  First, while baby is being washed we use the body wash/shampoo combination.  It is safe and leaves baby smelling wonderful and inviting to company.  Second, after the bath there is the baby lotion which is soothing to the baby.  Grins and Giggles is great overall.  It does a nice job of cleaning and does an even better job of making baby smell wonderful.  While baby can not quite appreciate the advanages now, Mom and Dad sure can!!!

I wouldn't use anything but giggles 'n grins!

from Mount Sterling, KY

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

This was the only kind of soap i could use on my son. Even johnson's products seemed to bother his skin. I think the smell is much nicer anyway and I also like the fact that it is a 2 in 1 product. I can't say anything bad about this product! You have got to try it yourself!

The best for your bundle of joy

from Trumansburg, NY

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

this is great for a baby these products are so kind to your babys skin.  you can wash and moisterize all in one leaving your baby with a nice pretty smell to get rid of all of that formula you know there are spitting up.  you love this the moment you buy it i promise you i loved it myself and if i didnt mind smelling like a baby i would use it on my own skin thats how soft it will make your baby i love this stuff its amazing check it out

Love the scent

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

Love these products.  I think my favorite is the Lavender- I like that one better than the Johnson & Johnson product.  I also like that you can use this product for the hair and skin.  And I love the fact that it is not tested on animals!

LOVE IT!

from Peru, ME

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

Oh, smells SOOO nice! I've found myself using the product on me! Makes skin feel silky smooth without that greasy feeling. The scent is obvious but not too strong, lasts a good amount of time, and a little goes a long way. We've had the same bottle of lotion for over a year now, use it often, and it's only half gone! Trusted name, good price, GREAT product!

I love the way my daughter smells after a bath!

from Santa Barbara, CA

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

I love the scent of these bath products and the quality assurance that I associate with the Gerber brand.  My favorite scent is Sweet Pea.  However, when I was at my sister's house, I sniffed her Milk & Honey scented products and immediately fell in love with that, too.  I like the body washes, but I particularly love the lotions because they have a user-friendly consistency (not too thick and not too thin) that feels smooth and moisturizing (compared to other brands which I found to be oddly drying as if they contained alcohol).  Not only am I pleased to moisturize my daughter's skin every evening, but I connect the scent of these lotions with the sweet, innocence of my daughter's childhood.  I love the lotions so much, I would even use them on myself!

This is my favorite baby wash!

from Blackwood, NJ

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

Okay--this is my Very Favorite line of bath washes! All my kids love this and I've even used it myself!

My ultimate favorite is the Oatmeal wash--along with the Oatmeal lotion. It smells sooooo good--and my son loves for me to tell him, after the bath, that he smells 'baby fresh!'

It's great for sensitive skin, and I've never had any problems with reactions to it.

I also love the lavender scent as well--great for after a long, hectic day!

It is priced fantastic too--and you can also get good coupons from Gerber that can go towards it as well!

Five Stars for Gerber!!!

Wonderful bath products for babies & toddlers.

from 436112014

Comments about Gerber Giggles 'n Grins Bath Line:

I love double duty bath products for kids. I love not having to have a separate bath soap and shampoo. These products are great for busy parents. It only takes a little to get the job done. My twins are 5 months old and we've barely used any of this product because it lathers and cleans so well.

There is a wide variety of scents to choose from. I have some I like, and some I don't, but scent is something personal so I don't feel the need to go into that here in a review. Just smell the different ones available and you'll find one you like.

My nephew has eczema and can still use this product because of how gentle it is. It works on the most sensitive skin and makes baby's skin soft because it conditions so well.

I also love that they carry the same scents in body wash and lotion so that you don't have to mix a bunch of different scents. My babies smell wonderful after a bath...for a few minutes, anyway, thanks to this product.

Gerber is also a socially responsible company and does not test on animals, which is great.

Lastly, not that it matters, but the packaging on these is adorable. I also find them to be very reasonable priced at most stores.