Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Gerber
Gerber Giggles & Grins Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash

Gerber Giggles & Grins Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash

My favorite baby wash scent on the current market

Comments about Gerber Giggles & Grins Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash:

This is my favorite baby wash out there, because it's scent is closest to the original Gerber Baby Wash I used when my oldest was a newborn. I really loved the original Gerber Baby Wash. If it was still around it would be one of those products that I wish Viewpoints would allow an "11" for. Grins and Giggles Sweet Pea is obviously the newer version of the old product, but when everything switched over to "Grins and Giggles" the product changed. It's not as gentle on the skin as the original product, and the scent is a hair (no pun intended) different.

Grins and Giggles Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash is not that bad in the performance department, but it doesn't stand out either. As I said before about both Grins and Giggles products and other comparable baby bath products, it's not quite as gentle on the skin as Johnson's. It's a bit more drying. It rinses off clean, however, and suds up well.

Gerber Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash is great for our newborn!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Gerber Giggles & Grins Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash:

This shampoo has been great for bathing our three month old newborn son!  We received many types of shampoos and body washes during baby showers for our first child.  This happened to be the first shampoo/body wash we pulled out of the pile for baby's first bath.  It is a mild soap with a great clean scent.  I've heard the baby shampoos can be too harsh for bathing a newborn, but our child has done great with this shampoo!  We wash his hair 2-3 times a week and have noticed very little to no flaking, itchiness, etc.  This may change as our 3 month old gets older, but as of now, you only need a very tiny drop to wash his entire head.  We used a quarter sized amount once and we were rinsing for what felt like forever!  :)  I don't consider myself a bathing product expert (yet!) but I would definitely recommend this shampoo.  It could also be used on adult hair in a pinch.  I give this two thumbs up.

Love the smell

from Clarkston, WA

Comments about Gerber Giggles & Grins Sweet Pea Body and Hair Wash:

I love this Gerber lotion and bodywash / hairwash. It's got an amazing smell that lasts for most of the day. The only problem is you can't find it anywhere around where I live anymore. I bought it once - and can't find it again. But it is by far my favorite and I've used MANY baby lotions and wash!