4.8

Cons

Gerber 1st foods Pears

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

Out of all the Gerber first foods out on the market, I would have to say my son loved the fruit baby foods the best. I bought Gerber first foods pears for my son to try. I would have to say my son didn't care for these too much. I think it was to sour for him. He still would eat it but he took his time and he made a sour face after each bite. The easy snap lid on the Gerber pears are way better then the screw on lid that the jar baby food had. The Gerber 1st food Pears have no added starches, no artificial colors or flavors. The Gerber pears gives your baby a great source of vitamin C also. Gerber first foods make it super easy to teach your baby how to start eating solid foods. I would recommend at least buying and trying to give it to your baby to see if they like it. My son might not have cared for it that much, but yours might love it.

Safety
Gerber first food pears make it easy to teach your baby how to go from liquid eating to solid eating. This pears are a excellent source of vitamin C, which is essential for your baby's health.

• Safety:

Gerber is the best brand.

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

Gerber is the best company for all baby food products! I have never found one I didn't like. Gerber First Foods Pears is one of my favorite flavors to feed babies. I also like to try a spoonful here and there! The best part about this food is that it's 100% natural. It's 100% whole pears and it's the best for your little one. You can taste how healthy it is and it's great for your baby. There's nothing else you need in a baby food brand!

Thought Baby Food was not for my Son, Until He Tried This

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

This pear sauce is delicious! I try everything that my baby eats and this is one of my favorite products in the baby food aisle. In general, I don't like to give my son baby food, especially not the meat, because I think it is gross. And if I don't like it, why would I give it to my son. However, I love having snacks to take when my son and I go to the park or the zoo, and I like him being able to snack when I do, so I decided to try this. It is so tasty, and he likes it as well. We often eat it together, which makes him even more eager to eat it. I like that there are few ingredients and that it is natural.

Quality of Ingredients
The ingredients are simple and natural: pears, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C probably for preserving freshness) and water. I feel safe giving this product to my baby, and it would be essentially the same if I made it. It would be nice if it was organic, but the price might not be so affordable.

Safety
Smooth and creamy. My little one can swallow this easily.

• Safety:

this gerber first foods pears are tasty

from Janesville, WI

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

my baby absolutly loves eat, any time i can feed him and without any problem he will eat a full size, very good, taste good, everybody will love and it is so easy to feed, it is a good snack, light and easy at any time any season, i would recommend it to everybody, enjoy

Gerber First Foods Pears are great

from Alma, AR

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

My baby boy loves this. They come in a convenient 2 pack that is plastic and resealable. So he can eat as much as he wants and I can also reseal. And if I drop them, I don't have to worry about glass going everywhere. They are easier to pack in a diaper bag for on the go. They have a great smell and I love the fact that they are made with pears and water. No foreign substances. Just pure fruit.

Gerber 1st Foods Nature Selects Pears Are A Babys Choice.

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Gerber First Foods Pears:

Gerber Products Inc. has been know as the baby people who create a lot of baby foods and baby needs. The 1st foods from Gerber are specifically designed towards your babys first attempt to eat a food item. Pears is a soft pureed food to help with an easy digesting for you little one. The pears are made with 100% natural fruit. Gerber strives to give you the best and ripest of fruits and vegetables for your baby and it also helps in the growth and developement stages. No added sugar, no salt, no artificial flavors or colors and no starch are in this product. These pears are a good source of Vitamin C. These pears are easy for your baby to digest.

This comes in a convienent 2 pack of plastic containers with lids.They come in handy to refridgerate any uneatten pears and can be kept in the refridgerator for 2-3 days. There is a safety lid attached under each lid.

**Ingredients:** Pears, pear puree (**consists** of water and pear puree) absorbic acid (Vitamin C) and citric acid.

**Nutrition :** Serving size is one pack. Fats 0 grams, trans fats 0 grams,sodium 0 grams,potassium 80 grams,fiber 1 gram and sugar is 7 grams (natural )

This is **Made in the USA **by Gerber Products Company in Fremont, MI.

Made with pears that are from Chile.