Other Baby Foods:

Gerber 2nd Foods Peaches

not just for babies

from New York, NY

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Peaches:

I like this so much that even after my baby brother grew up i keep buying it for me because it is so delicious, if you have a baby he will be very happy to eat this specially if you get the peaches, pear, and the applesauce flavor another good flavor is prunes specially if your kid is constipated or if you your self are, it will get things in the digestive area moving freely. the flavor is great because to me it does not feel as if it is unnatural on the contrary it tastes very natural with no added sugar. whne my brother was a baby i used to tell my mom to let me feed him so that i could give him a bit and then just eat most of it. Gerber does not do enough commercials but i gues that is because people already know what is quality. the packages are great for easy storage and the great thing about them is that they can be reused for any other thing that you might want to take on the go the next time you go out with your baby.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Safety:

Gerber 2nd Foods Peaches are a tasty treat.

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Peaches:

Gerber 2nd Food Peaches is a great in between meal snack for your little one. First timers may need to give it another try, but dont fret, your little one will end up loving it eventually. To give your little one a different flavor away from apple and bannana, try peaches and watch them grow to love it.

Tastes great!

from Valencia, CA

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Peaches:

In a perfect world, I would have made all my own baby food. I would have mashed it by hand from an organic fruit or vegatable and my baby would have basked in my glow of "Saint Mommy."

Unfortunately, real life doesn' always allow for the time to make all the allowances you dream up on a daily basis. I tried my best to make my kids' baby food, but between nursing, playdates, grocery shopping, errands, cleaning, naps..you get the idea...making my own baby food fell to the wayside.

What was important to me was taste and the ingredients in store-bought baby food. I recognized that Gerber was a trusted name when it came to babies. So I bought the Gerber peaches. I tried them myself first and they were actually delicious. Ingredients: peaches, water. That's it! That sealed the deal for me.

Although I did not get into organic until years later, I do feel I have deprived my children of any vital nutrition and my four children all had Gerber when they were babies. Personally, I think Gerber peaches is one of their best flavors. I even have a friend who has a "waste not, want not" mentality. When her daughter was past baby food, she was still use up her jars of Gerber peaches by using them as a make-shift jame for her daughter's toast at breakfast. Wise!