Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multicooker with Intelli-Probe Digital Controls

George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multicooker with Intelli-Probe Digital Controls

Love my George Foreman Multocooker

from Florida

Comments about George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multicooker with Intelli-Probe Digital Controls:

I've been a big fan of my George Foreman grilled since I bought it and when I discovered that George Foreman made a slow cooker I purchased one and fell in love with it. Its bigger than other slowcookers that I researched when I was in the market.

It cooks evenly and keeps things warm after they are done cooking which makes it helpful when having a potluck or buffet style meal. It is also easy to clean, which is something that I think we all look for in kitchen appliances.

I'm not super picky about my smaller appliances matching but I am glad that my George Foreman slow cooker matches the grill I have.

I would recommend the George Foreman slow cooker to just about anyone, its much more than just a crock pot and there are hundreds of things you can make in it.

Time to Heat
It heats up pretty quick making preparing a meal fast and easy.

Cooking Performance
Everything I have cooked in it has been cooked evenly and delicious.

Super easy to clean.

• Time to Heat:
  • Cooking Performance:

DORMITORY DREAM

from Great Neck, NY

This is a great idea for any kitchen, but especially for college dormitory apartments or studio apartments with little kitchen space. You can slow cook, fry, steam, braise, saute, make rice, cook just about anything in this one pot!

I gave this to my son who loves to cook but is spending his first time away from home with his own small (tiny) kitchen. He loves it, and says he has made beef stew, soups, steamed vegetables, and sauteed chicken breasts, etc. He says it is indispensable and the very best gift I have ever given to him.

This is also a great housewarming gift, great for newlyweds, and kids who have moved out on their own and are just starting out. If you do not have a slow cooker, it is also a great idea for you!

Time to Heat
fast, even heating

Cooking Performance
Great all around kitchen cookware

very easy cleanup

simple to use

Cool looking

Seems to be long lasting

• Time to Heat: