Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
George Foreman Precision Grill

George Foreman Precision Grill

Pros

Cons

Simply the best indoor grill around

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

I have owned several George Foreman grills over the years. The George Foreman Precision Grill is by far the best one I have owned. It works perfectly every time. There is nothing that I have found that can be cooked on a traditional outside grill that cannot be adjusted to be cooked on the Foreman grill. It was given to my husband and I as a wedding gift over five years ago and it still cooks like a champ. Not only does it grill to perfection, it is easy to clean up as they come and looks very sharp.

In comparison to all other indoor grills that I have used (including other George Foreman grills of different models) this George Foreman Precision Grill is the tops.

I have used this grill from the first day it was received as a wedding gift over five years ago and it still works as well as it did from day one.

This is the easiest cleanup that can be found in the indoor grill category. The grill plates are extremely easy to remove, wash off and reattach.

The George Foreman Precision Grill is very easy to use. Once it is preheated, the light indicates that it is ready to grill. It takes a simple touch to set the digital timer and you are grilling.

Removable plates are just the best advantage to this!

from Manhattan, IL

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

The George Foreman grills are all great but trying to wash them when they don't have removable plates just stinks. I used to feel like mine was never clean. So, I bought this one with the removable plates and I am sold. I don't even know why I waited so long. It heats up quickly and cooks evenly. I let the plates cool then rinse and wash. Problem is soved.

Lean Mean Grilling Machine

from Harvard Il

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

I love this little digital grill. I received it in the mail the other day and already have put it to good use. I love that it sits at an angle so that all of the fat and grease slides off of the grill plates making your food so much better for you. I am so very happy.

Good product, but we don't use it much

from Austin, TX

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

We have had our foreman grill for about 4 years. At the beginning we used it all the time, most frequently to cook chicken. It is very easy to use, and i love that the plates come off. This makes cleaning a breeze! However, once we got a nice outdoor grill we stopped using the foreman as frequently. The foreman wins out for convenience, but the meat tastes better on the outdoor grill.

I don't know how I lived without my George Foreman Grill!

from Loveland, CO

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

I was probably one of the first people to run out and buy a George Foreman grill when they were first introduced. I was so excited about the whole, less fat, not fried food concept. I wasn't exactally a fan of the clean up on the first grills. Seemed like the mess wasn't even worth the final product!

Now that I have this newer model, with removable plates, I am a fan for life!

I have a family of six, this grill is large enough that I can cook for everyone at once! It is nice that it lets you know when your desired temperture is reached and it also has a built in timer.

I agree that the drip pan fills up fast, but it includes two pans so you can swap them out during cooking.

The only thing I don't like is that the food seems to cook faster when it is placed toward the top of the cooking plates. I guess from the way the top plate comes down. I know you aren't supposed to turn or flip your food, but I always rearrange my food so they cook more evenly.

The plates are totally dishwasher safe, as well as the drip trays (top rack). The plates seem to always turn my hands black when i take them out of the dishwasher, not really sure why??

The best part of this grill for me is that even when it's raining, windy or snowing-I'm still able to grill up some yummy dinner inside!

Overall, I think this grill is a keeper and I would recommend it to all my friends and family!

George Foreman Precision Grill gets the cooking done fast

from Vista, CA

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

The **George Foreman Precision Grill GRP99** works wonders when you live inside an apartment and cannot grill outdoors, and it is great for busy people/families who still want to eat healthy foods.

My husband and I received our George Foreman Grill as a wedding gift and we cannot count how many times we have used it. It works great for people who are always busy and need a quick way to cook a delicious lunch or dinner. We have cooked all kinds of burgers, chicken, and grilled sandwiches using our George Foreman Grill. It takes less time than BBQing, or using the stove top or oven. This grill is also easy to store in a cupboard.

The grill has non-stick, ribbed grilling plates that can be removed for easy cleaning, and they are dishwasher safe too. It also has 2 drip trays that catch the extra fat that gets grilled out of all of your food. It also comes with a spatula.

George Foreman Grill is a lifesaver.

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

Where do I even start about this wonderful George Forman Grill? I love this grill for several reasons. This George Foreman Grill cooks food evenly on both sides and drains the fat off into the drip tray. Also, the removable grills are awesome. It comes with a grill, waffle maker and a skillet type grill which could be used for cooking sausage or some other breakfast meat. I haven't use the skillet grill only because I never remember to pull it out when cooking breakfast. The George Foreman Grill has three settings; low, medium and high. The only down side to this George Forman Grill is that when you grill seasoned meats sometimes the seasonings get stuck to the grill. On the contrary, the grill sponge that comes with the grill makes the clean up a little easier since the grill sponge is designed just for this grill. I use this George Foreman Grill at least two times per week; it is really a life saver.

George Foreman Precision Grill is always better than frying.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

The George Foreman Precision Grill is a spacious 100 square inch grill with convenient top mounted digital timer and temperature control gives you precise and consistent results time after time. The George Foreman Precision Grill has dishwasher safe removable plates to ensure a no fuss clean-up. Of course you have to have a dsihwasher but if you don't it is not that hard to clean up by hand either. I like this better than the indoor/outdoor grill I have and use it all the time to grill hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken. The only problem I have with the George Foreman Precision Grill is that the drip tray is not big enough for it. I can fit six hamburgers on the grill but the grease ends up overflowing the drip tray and I end up with grease on the counter & if I am not paying attention it will end up on the floor. In spite of that it is still way less messier than pan frying the food and takes a lot less time than oven baking the food. The two heating plates make cooking faster. It evens makes great crispy bacon but you can not put too much on at a time or the drip pan will overflow. George Foreman Precision Grill is much easier, cheaper, and less messier than a charcoal grill or a gas grill.

I LOVE the next generation grill's removable plates!

from Gibsonia, PA

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

My husband bought this next generation grill for my birthday several years ago.  He chose this grill because it was larger than the previous George Foreman grill we owned and had removable, dishwasher safe plates.  It has a digital temperature control on the front, and heats up in five minutes or less.  The removable plates stand right up in my dishwasher and come so clean!  I dreaded using my old countertop grill because of the difficult scrubbing after each use.  We have used our grill to make hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken breasts, chicken fingers, and SO much more.  In fact, this grill is the only way I can sucessfully make bacon!  Every time I try to make bacon in a skillet on the stovetop, it burns and smokes up the house!  But whenever I cook bacon on the next generation grill, it comes out absolutely perfect! If I want it crunchier, I just leave it on a little longer!  The drip tray is also dishwasher safe, which makes clean-up so easy! I use my next generation grill on a weekly basis!

Highly Needed in my Kitchen

from Houston, TX

Comments about George Foreman Precision Grill:

This sandwich makes makes me a pro chef at home, I just keep discovering many sandwiches I can now make so easily. I make chicken breasts, pork chops, toast my bread so esasily and reheat my foods. The fascinating thing also is that it is very easy to wipe clean for reusage on another sandwich making. It has different uses and at times when i am at home just think up something to cook and this sandwich maker does it with great ease. Everyone can manipulate it even my 12 year old kid can. When i tried it on fatty meat like steak it just dripped away the fat and the meat was crispy and delicious. The food warming aspect is the most interesting part for my home where both parents are not always home same time and it also makes a cooking a enjoy doing in conjunction with my kids. I will personally advise every home to acquire this George Foreman GRP99 Sandwich Maker and notice how relaxed the home cooking will become once more