Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Models:
GRP4, GRP4B, GRP4P
George Foreman Next Grilleration Indoor Grill

it is so good i love it

waw it is very good devise

iq

true

It does the job, but not the best

The George foreman removable plate 5 serving multi-plate evolve grill is not bad, however in my opinion, you get what you pay for. I paid about one hundred dollars which seemed like a pretty good deal, but once I started using it, I seen why it was so inexpensive. I've owned other George foreman grills in the past because they are convenient for in home use and reducing fat in some of the meals I make. However I was looking for an upgrade because the one I had was old and when I researched online, I seen this one that said it offered more options and different changing removable plates that let you cook breakfast, lunch, or dinner and that sounded like a plus for me being busy with two kids. I did some review searching on it and didn't find much except a few people going both ways saying they didn't like it or it was great. So I went online and looked at the details and purchased it. When it arrived, it looked as it did online so I seen no problem there and it was also lighter than the previous grills I owned. The first day I tried it out, I used it for breakfast because I figured that's the least amount of time I have to make my kids a meal. I used the plate that is supposed to be used for breakfast to see that I can't make anything else on it really besides waffles which is okay, but I was under the impression when it said you can it to make all sorts of breakfast foods. And I have to be honest, they were not the best waffles. They were a little hard and I followed the cooking instructions exactly. So I wasn't really satisfied with the breakfast part of it. However, when I used it for lunch and switched the plates to make a grilled cheese it wasn't bad, but then again you don't really need an expensive item to make a grilled cheese. When I used it for dinner, I realized how small it really was. I tried grilling some sausages and a couple burgers and I couldn't even fit enough for a family of four which was a little aggrivating. Yes it gets the fat out, but I do not like the way it cooks. My burgers were dry because they were probably overcooked and my sausages were dark on the outside and pink in the middle. It claims that you can cook on it all day long because of the different cooking plates, but they should be clarifying that a little because clearly in my case you can't cook breakfast lunch and dinner foods and it's more of a hassle than a helping hand. Not satisfied with it at all and because of the price, I didn't even bother returning it. I figured I'd give it to someone who is willing to try it. In my opinion, if it seems too good and it's cheap it's probably not that good.

false

Makes my Life Easier

The George Foreman grill is one of the best gadgets that I have in the kitchen. I love that it is so easy to use and that I can easily prepare delicious and healthier foods in such a short amount of time. With a busy life this is always something that you can appreciate, and I certainly do. This grill is great for me because I have a family that includes four young men, so we eat a lot of food. This grill allows me to place as many as 10 pieces of meat on it at a time. Now I can get in and out of the kitchen quicker. Foods cook evenly without every drying out, which is a complaint my children often have. Each and every item placed on the grill is juicy and delicious. Another fact that I love about this grill is that you can take the plate out. This is beneficial in a number of different ways. This grill is very easy to clean. I do not have a dishwasher, and hate doing dishes so this is something that I really appreciate.

Nashville, TN

true

Non-stick coating comes off easy

I use the George Foreman Removable Plate 5 serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill as a backup grill and it cooks meat to my liking, but cleanup quickly becomes a pain. The removable plates are a nice feature, but I usually just stick with the grill plates. This grill for the most part heats up even all over, but a small 3x3 section on the right towards the back appears to get hotter. I really enjoy the temperature control feature, which allows me to cook specific meats at the right temperature to avoid losing all of the juices. My biggest problem with this grill is that the ceramic grill plates lose their non-stick coating after about 5 uses. I didn't scrub, let the grill over heat, and or let debris sit on the grill longer than 5 minutes, but it became more difficult to remove with each use. I had to able a little extra pressure and instead of removing only the debris some of the coating came off. Once I started to coat the grill with cooking spray it has helped a lot, but there is still debris left behind. I would recommend the George Foreman Evolve Grill for its cooking ability, but cooking spray is a must.

Westchester, IL

Larger Grill for Great Grilling Any Meal

Recently, my smaller and much older George Foreman grill needed replacing. Not only did I need a new George Forman, I needed a bigger one and when I saw this one, I knew it was the one I wanted. Not only did it grill, it had two grill plates, 2 waffle plates and a bake pan. The larger size was a good size for my family. I have cooked many things on this grill from hamburgers and steaks to waffles and eggs in the pan. Vegetables grilled on this grill taste delicious and everything comes out healthy as the grease drips off and tastes great. It does not burn the food and the food comes out perfect everytime. You can grill on a sloped or flat surface. The sloped surface allows the fat to drip off from the meat such as hamburger. It heats up to 500 degrees for a searing effect on your steaks if you want to do that. The machine is very durable and well made and is very easy to clean up after you are done. I recommend this to any one who wants a nice indoor grill that cooks healthy and delicious meals easily. Give it a try!!

New Egypt, NJ

Convenient Cooker

I just love the convenience of this grill. It is mostly used for lunch and dinner purposes, but does work well with breakfast food like waffles as well thanks to the different plates it comes with. It heats up quickly and cooks food thoroughly, which is the most important part of it. The ceramic plates are easy to clean with just a spray and wipe. After recently hearing about dangers of charring food with flame on the grill I try to use this more. Of course with it being non-stick, you need to be careful not to scratch them up. But like I said, it's easy to clean with a simple wipe and spray of water while its hot. As usual it does strip away some fat and grease from a burger/steak, but they still pack a good flavor. When cooking something I wouldn't turn away for too long, as it does heat up quickly and can burn food if you aren't paying attention. I have to say though, I prefer the regular Foreman grill to this multi-plate one.

true

These keep getting better and better.

I have been a fan of George Forman Grills for many years. This is my third one. The first one was a small one that cooked two burgers at a time. The second was a larger one, so I could cook for a family of four. Now we have an empty nest, but I still wanted to try out this larger grill. It is finally nice to have one with removable plates. My last one just seemed to take so much work to clean, and this one is much easier. I don't really care for the temperature slide on this one, but I haven't liked it on any of them. It just takes learning the machine to learn the best temperature to cook your food. I also don't care for the size. It is really large and takes up a lot of space, but I really should have bought a smaller unit for the two of us. What I do like is what I've liked about all my grills. It cooks food fast and well. It does a great job. The removeable plates make all the difference to me. I love how easy this unit is to clean, and howw great it cooks. If you haven't expericed cooking with these types of grills, you should go get one!

I love this grill!

I love this George Foreman Grill. This is my second one. My first one actually still works, but I wanted one that was a little bigger...and newer. Performance I don't really like to cook. I like my meals to be easy and healthy. With this machine, I can grill my fish, my chicken even hamburgers when I'm feeling like being bad. The grill is inclined a bit so that the fat can drain. You would think it would dry out the meat, but everything I've cooked on it is juicy and tender. Durability I have one of these grills that is at least 10 years old, that works fine. This one seems to use better material and is a little sturdier, so I expect it to last a long time. Ease of Cleaning I just wipe it down with a soapy rag, and then with a water soaked rag and it is done. It is really just that easy. Ease of Use For someone who hates to cook, this is as easy as it comes. Just drop it on the grill and let it go. The food I cook is always delicious, and doesn't get dried out.

USA

true

Nice if you have a small family.

I bought the George Foreman Next Grilleration Indoor Grill because I love to barbeque but am unable to in the winter due to the cold and the snow. I loved the idea of it being a healthier alternative to grilling. I was disappointed with another model hoped this one would be better because of the size. The size of it is not an issue although it still does not allow me to cook as many burgers as I need at once not many grills can. What keeps me from giving this product a higher score is the fact that the food just does not taste right. It is healthier and that is great but the food comes out tasting bland without the smoke from a real barbeque. Performance It cooks the meat pretty swiftly I just do not like the taste of the finished product. Durability I have not had an issue with it breaking on me but then again I have not used it much yet either. Ease of Cleaning Very simple to clean. Ease of Use The directions are very easy to understand and it does not take long to figure out how to use it.

Undisclosed

true

Simply the best indoor grill around

I have owned several George Foreman grills over the years. The George Foreman Precision Grill is by far the best one I have owned. It works perfectly every time. There is nothing that I have found that can be cooked on a traditional outside grill that cannot be adjusted to be cooked on the Foreman grill. It was given to my husband and I as a wedding gift over five years ago and it still cooks like a champ. Not only does it grill to perfection, it is easy to clean up as they come and looks very sharp. Performance In comparison to all other indoor grills that I have used (including other George Foreman grills of different models) this George Foreman Precision Grill is the tops. Durability I have used this grill from the first day it was received as a wedding gift over five years ago and it still works as well as it did from day one. Ease of Cleaning This is the easiest cleanup that can be found in the indoor grill category. The grill plates are extremely easy to remove, wash off and reattach. Ease of Use The George Foreman Precision Grill is very easy to use. Once it is preheated, the light indicates that it is ready to grill. It takes a simple touch to set the digital timer and you are grilling.

USA